Tanya again

flawless31490

I updated the previous pic of Tanya I made and I changed the style a little so it could look more cleaner and I wanted to add more stuff to it and I added a background to make it look much more professional.

I only got her primary done for now but I will post her alternate which looks much better than the original pic. What do you guys think of it?

tanya_primary_by_flawless31490-d4lsvn4.png

Bio:
Name: Tanya
Height: 5' 4" without her boots (5' 7" with her 3 inch high heel boots)
Weight: 116 lbs
Affiliation: Brotherhood of Shadow
Realm of Origin: Edenia
Resides: Outworld
Species: Edenian
Alignment: Evil

Long ago, Tanya was born as the daughter of the Ambassadors of Edenia. During her childhood, Edenia was invaded by Outworld and a great war took place between Outworld and Edenia. The war lasted for two years until Outworld finally defeated Edenia and merged Edenia with itself. Due to fact that Tanya's parents were the Amabassadors of Edenia and since they were a family of the Edenian Upper Middle Class, they were exiled to live in Outworld, in a fortified town called Lei Chen. Lei Chen was a town in Outworld, rumored to have once housed a secret cult called The Brotherhood of the Shadow, a cult that worships a fallen Elder God named Shinnok. During her adolecent years, she joined the Brotherhood of Shadow with the goal of obtaining power. She participated in a ritual that led her being taken to the Netherrealm where she encountered Shinnok. She then told him she vow her loyalty in exchange for power. Shinnok then gave her immense power and strength without changing her physical appearance. She participated in the eleventh Mortal Kombat tournament but was deafeated and sent to the prison cells under the Emperor of Outworld's Colosseum, where she was to be sacrificed to the Emperor. There she met a mysterious medium height and medium built, light skinned man, dressed in purple and black attire. She told him about herself and she learned about him and she told him to escape with her to the Netherrealm, a realm that is the depiction of Hell from Earthrealm. The two escaped and was never seen again. It is rumored they both share a strong loving relationship now. After the fall of Outworld, her home realm Edenia was restored and she was titled a Edenia's New Ambassador to new realms, after her involvement in helping Earthrealm defeat Outworld in their invasion of Earthrealm but she betrayed her realm and sided with the Netherrealm and later on, the Forces of Dark, to gain power to rule the realms.

Tanya is from Edenia. Even though she originated in Edenia, she has an appearance of an African looking female human. She has female human like features and body structures, hair and eyes like humans, stand upright, have two arms that have two hands with five fingers on each hand and two legs that have two feet and five toes on each foot. Her body resembles that of a human female and is very petite, but since she is an Edenian, her body has higher tolerance to extremely cold and hot weather, her skin is very smooth and soft but cutting it would be difficult, she has a high tolerance for pain, have very strong bones, can never get sick because Edenians have an immune system that can attack any disease, but as a female Edenian, have extremely sensative body organs. Her skin color would resemble the skin color of an African human female. Her facial structure resembles that of an African human female. She also has the biggest lips of all females. She has a nose that resembles an African female. She has an extremely gorgeous face with beautiful big brown eyes and amazing dark brown like colored skin. She has medium sized breast but has the biggest hips and butt of all the females. She is very short in height and she is the second shortest character in my retake on Mortal Kombat standing at a small 5' 4".

Even though she looks very innocent, she is extremely skilled in combat. Her skills in combat would consist of a great fighting style she learned while growing up in the Outworld city of Lei Chen. She is very skilled, being the strongest and most skilled fighter from that city. Since she uses magic she learned in Outworld, she has the ability to kinda manipulate fire but only throw out fire balls and use it to turn herself invisible. She is also extremely flexible enabling her the ability to do a flip split kick, back flip kicks, the ability to easily mount herself onto her opponents' shoulders and do an attack in which enables her to lunge forward toward her opponents in a cork-screw like manner. All of her attacks have fire being around the part of her body she attacks with. Since she has the biggest thighs of all females, her legs are extremely strong, enabling her the ability to use her legs to break someone's bones. She would be able to break someone's neck three times straight.

In contrast to being a very skilled warrior and assassin, Tanya has a level of intelligence unrivaled in Lei Chen. She is known to be a traitor, a liar and could never be trusted. She is very promiscuous because she would use her sexuality and beautiful to get what she wants. She is known to be very gloomy and slender but appears as an innocent woman. Tanya is also known to have some narcissistic attributes and she is very ****y and very confident because of her beauty. She is very flamboyant. She is extremely shallow. She is also extremely ruthless to all who she feels is a threat to her and wouldn't ever think twice about killing those who she calls enemies.

Design Description:
For the hairstyle, I thought of giving her a black ponytail with two bangs on the sides, one longer than the other, a nod to her MK4 hairstyle.

For her head, she has brown eyes and a dark/chocolate type of complexion of skin color because I can see Tanya with a skin color like that to make her look very pretty. Tanya had problems in the games with her skin color (just like Jade ) and some people thinks she's either Black, Latina, Indian, Middle Eastern, etc, because of her different skin complexions so, I made her look an African female. I also gave her a mole under her left eye for an Egyptian Queen Pharaoh appearance. She doesn't have any lipstick.

For the upper body area, I gave her a yellow leotard with black designs on it to be a fused dedication to her MK4 outfit and her MKD alternate. She has long yellow arm sleeves with black designs on it where it connects on to the webbing of her hands. She also has yellow fingernails because yellow is her favorite color.

Her lower body has a yellow 3 inch high heel boots which also has black designs on them and is black on the foot but the heels on the bottom are yellow, also a fused dedication to her MK4 outfit and her MKD alternate.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I love the way she came out. Wells, I'm working on her alternate. I love what I'm doing so far and I think you guys will love it as well!

I got the alternate finally done right here. Quick question, which one looks better the primary or the alternate?

tanya_alternate_by_flawless31490-d4m32a6.png

Design Description:
For the hairstyle, I thought of giving her black long hair with two bangs on the sides and bangs on her forehead, a nod to her MKD hairstyle.

For her head, she has brown eyes and a dark/chocolate type of complexion of skin color because I can see Tanya with a skin color like that to make her look very pretty. Tanya had problems in the games with her skin color (just like Jade ) and some people thinks she's either Black, Latina, Indian, Middle Eastern, etc, because of her different skin complexions so, I made her look an African female. She has yellow makeup. I also gave her a mole under her left eye for an Egyptian Queen Pharaoh appearance. She has a gold ornament held by a golden band for a noble like appearance since she is an ambassador. She has a dark red colored lipstick to make her look very pretty and it matches with her skin color. I also gave her a choker that is black on the sides and yellow in the middle and in the very middle, is a big golden ring holding the choker in place, a nod to her MK4 and MKD chokers.

For the upper body area, I gave her a black and yellow latex long dress that is black on the breast to the middle of the abdomen and yellow on the top of the dress and the sides and on the very top are straps that hold the dress together on it, all a dedication to her MKD primary. She has long latex yellow arm sleeves on it where it connects on to the webbing of her hands with black straps on the top of it to hold it together. She also has yellow fingernails because yellow is her favorite color.

Her lower body has brownish like stockings with black straps that hold the stockings together, yellow 3 inch low heel boots which also has black designs on them and is yellow and black on the foot but the heels on the bottom are black, also a dedication to her MKD primary and the inside of her dress is silver.

Thanks guys! Everyone been telling me to make an outfit of a mix of them both. Well, I might do that someday in the future.

Hey guys, I did some different palettes for both her primary and alternate. Which ones are your favorite?

Primary Palettes
tanya_primary_palettes_by_flawless31490-d4m4y4d.png

Alternate Palettes
tanya_alternate_palettes_by_flawless31490-d4m4yee.png

Thanks guys! Immortal Reaver, it was my view on how she would look and she looked weird having white eyes and I would had prefered her being really dark. Thank you for your thoughts though! W-A-R-L-O-K, she does look like she should be called a banana queen lol. Thanks for the support though!