the un-offical-offical Ladytron spot

Ladytron

any1 bump them? heard of them? i kno very few who hav they hav 2 b as underground as esham or natas anyway there great.. my fav band evvvveerrr lol i suggest there 'best of' 2 cd set "Best of 00-10", there 1st cd '604', gravity the seducer LP & the Light & Magic LP...all good my fav songs r 17, Beauty *2, Melting Ice, 90 Degrees & Ace of Hearts. But thats just 2 name a few i lov all there songs they r the best! & they sound great live! I cant pop 4 them enough anyway. Lemme kno whats up... i hope u r nicer than the a holes on the other forum... if u c my page on utoob myspacesuckx i hav alot of there music vidz & there whole Gravity LP on my favs list all 12 songs... anyway smoke somethin'...peaces..

That isn't very nice....

He is just referring to how you type. It is very hard to read.

i dont think he was... & i didnt think it was that hard 2 read either but o well 2 v 1 i get it lol...& if he was saying that he could hav said it better I DIDNT UNDERSTAND HIM. IM sry I didnt realize but u kno THAT wasnt very NICE either now was it? lol jesus christ on a cracker...

Last edited:
He was, because you don't type out full words and you jumble everything together.

It is easier to read when you don't use short forms and if you break your posts up into paragraphs =)

Welcome, by the way :)

He was, because you don't type out full words and you jumble everything together.

It is easier to read when you don't use short forms and if you break your posts up into paragraphs =)

Welcome, by the way :)
welcome what? welcome 2 here? or welcome like ty? cuz i didnt ty.... i didnt realize i had to type out e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g s-l-o-w-l-y & c-o-r-r-e-c-t-l-y. lol sry once again....

'That was pretty f*cked uo for no reason' ....?....

welcome what? welcome 2 here? or welcome like ty? cuz i didnt ty.... i didnt realize i had to type out e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g s-l-o-w-l-y & c-o-r-r-e-c-t-l-y. lol sry once again....

'That was pretty f*cked uo for no reason' ....?....

I was welcoming you to the forum.

No need for attitude =)

I doubt you are 26. But I do think you will get banned soon.

cuz i shot back at a guy who shot me 1st? yea ur prob right in this world anyway...what was i 2 do? lol...

"I was welcoming you to the forum.

No need for attitude =) " didnt have 1 i thot but im wrong again prob lol...

"Speak engrish, hard to read Ebonics " ....riiiiiight.....very original & witty...once again i get attacked & point out the fact that im getting attacked & yet once again im attacking every1 i guess... ok whatever....u win i lose wtf i dont care...lol...jesus christ... 2 the ppl of this room im sry i guess... can u read this? IM SORRY! for whatever it was i did to fxcking piss in your fruit loops jesus christ wtf...

You didn't waste anyone's time, lol, people just don't always enjoy reading posts with half assed words, haha, it's no big deal.

Anyways, to get this topic going, here are some songs, for those who do not know the band:

Wow, people need to chill.

Ive posted this on like 3 forums already today. Seems everyone could use a little laugh.

From a club I generally visit.

...1 wud hav wallkd owt frm haveing ah nas-e-ate-ing hed ach3.

The nin remix was only decent because of the original material.

Yeah I've listened to ladytron for a while. Some of the songs I like

Soft power, there are like no legit versions on youtube. Almost all live performances.

Closest I could find.

the quality on it on this vid kinda sucks but a funny story about this song.

Anytime I'm driving my vehicle and I'm sleepy from a long drive to a tournament or w/e. This song comes on almost EVERYTIME, on it's own on shuffle. And the lyrics are creepy close to talking about me driving and crashing/dying lol.