Unlock Reptile in MK 1 for MKD Kollector's Edition

yes you can you need a double flawless and perofrm your fatality on the bridge.it is also a port of the newer version of mk 1 so you can use the block button

could you unlock reptile in the original arcade version? if not i doubt reptile can be unlocked in the arcade "perfect" version

The reason it says Perfect is because that is the most updated one. Some versions don't have a Reptile as a secret character.

sub=zero said:
could you unlock reptile in the original arcade version? if not i doubt reptile can be unlocked in the arcade "perfect" version

In the very first beta version of the game Reptile was probably not a hidden character. That has nothing to do with the version of the game on the bonus disc, though, which absolutely, positively, without a doubt has Reptile in it.

the bonus disk is version 3 and has reptile in it. i know because i fought him.there are 4 versions of mk 1 .the first one has no reptile the second has reptile but you could not use the block button on the pit stage so you could not fight reptile as sonja or reptile. it also had error macro glitch(ermac)the 3 had fixed the ermac problem and made it so you could use the block button to fight reptile.the 4 version added reptile clues whhere he would jump down from the top of the screen before the match and give clues how to find him

rondta said:
could not use the block button on the pit stage so you could not fight reptile as sonja or reptile.

Damn, and I always wanted to fight Reptile as Reptile in MK1 :twisted:

I guess you were talking about Scorpion and/or Liu Kang, since their fatalities were a hell of lot easier to do while holding block?

So you guys dont get Reptile popping up with clues! That sucks I always liked that feature! However still nice to own at least one version unlike us here in Europe. :cry: