Mk vs Sf

By following that logic, answer me...why is that he haven't won the (Deadly Alliance,) Deception and Armageddon "Tournaments"...?You funny!

=3More like Darkstalkers vs Red Earth...

EDIT: BTW, guys...what do you guys think of Darkstalkers vs MK? Both have violence and crude humor...
darkstalkers vs red earth ... i think you might be right ... sorry my bad...

While looking at MKvsSf. Why is Kung Lao the only person on the both sides that hasn't been modified at all? LOL

I would love that game especially if the graphics looked like in the picture as well sorta that old arcady style look that i love like in mcv2.
Did u hear about mugen?
M.U.G.E.N (also known simply as MUGEN) is a freeware 2D fighting game engine designed by Elecbyte.
The engine uses 6 buttons for gameplay along with the directional keys, in order to accommodate six-button fighters, which use three punches, three kicks, and a start button.However, characters do not necessarily use all seven buttons, nor need to follow a traditional six- or four-button format. At most, two human players can control characters, with others controlled by the engine's AI; including a demo mode where the computer controls all characters. In addition, several gameplay modes are available via the main menu (arcade,versus,teamarcade,team vs,team co-op,survival,survival co-op,training,watch,exit). It allows u to add custom screenpacks,stages,chars made by talented fans ... My mugen game had over 500 chars from mk ,sf,dbz ,marvel,capcom,kof,ssbb,naruto etc.

There is also mugen version of the classic umk called mortal kombat project(wich reached version 4.9,as far as i know)...Best part u can play 2 vs 2 , and of course new chars (my fav hydro).
There is also a mugen project with cartoon mk chars called MK Requiem (this chars seem close to that mvc look u mentioned),not sure if it is a finished project,found it last year,but I do not have the link anymore ...
Mk project 4.1 link
http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?album=2736400&pid=22186189#top_display_media

Last edited:
marvel vs dc
MarvelvsDc.jpg

hey, I really like this one alot