MK9 confirmed for Evo 2012

Immortal take cyrax!!

even though there's going to be like a hundred of them all over the place <_<

The only problem with this is that NRS needs to support MK9 at EVO more.
It would be nice to see one or a few of the developers having some give-a-ways \ MK fan support at this Tourney.
They seem pretty quiet about it on Twitter.

It says it's $159/night at Caesar's Palace. How much is it to enter in the tournament? How much to spectate? What time does the events start and end each day? I might get a friend or two to go with me. I wonder if I'd have time to go around in Vegas where ever I want because I've never been there and that would be fun also...

It says it's $159/night at Caesar's Palace. How much is it to enter in the tournament? How much to spectate? What time does the events start and end each day? I might get a friend or two to go with me. I wonder if I'd have time to go around in Vegas where ever I want because I've never been there and that would be fun also...

It's usually around $50.

No cost to spectate.

It runs all day and evening. The schedule for MK won't be released until shortly before the event.

Yes you will have plenty of time. If you're just playing MK then either Friday or Saturday will be free.

I won't make promises myself, but I'm really hoping I can make it and will be setting money aside until then.

16 Bit, how much did it cost you altogether when you attended last year? Including travel costs and all that shiz?

It's usually around $50.

No cost to spectate.

It runs all day and evening. The schedule for MK won't be released until shortly before the event.

Yes you will have plenty of time. If you're just playing MK then either Friday or Saturday will be free.

Ouch... it's already going to be $159/night plus the money to get there....

Roughly 600-700. About 400 for the plane ticket. A hotel bill split 4 ways. Entry fee. Food and other random stuff.

I don't know if I could get any of my friends to go with me. I have one friend that never plays but he loves watching me play, and another friend that plays but isn't good at all.

Don't they play on PS3? I play on 360. I heard there is some kind of adapter I could get to play on a PS3 controller. If I decide on going I'll need to get that to practice on that controller, and I'll stop using every character in the game and just stick to two or three.

Yes, all games are played on PS3.

There's an adapter you can get to use a dual shock 2 on 360. It's called the Xtokki and you can get it at Etokki.com. Then you'd need an inpin PS3 adapter to use the same dual shock 2 on a PS3. You can also buy it there. Then you'd be set. You can use one PS2 pad for every setup.