Tim Burton's 'Corpse Bride'

SolidSkorpion

Is anyone excited about this film?

It's an animation that uses the same style as the nightmare before christmas.

Here is the trailer.

Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham-Carter provide the voices of the main characters

corpsebride.jpg

I can't believe no one has responded yet! I am extremely excited about this movie! I am such a huge admirer of both Tim Burton and Johnny Depp, and I am in love with The Nightmare Before Christmas!

This movie is simply going to be one of the best stop-frame animation ever. No competition. Tim Burton is an extremely creative and innovative director, no matter what you think. This film is sure to be on my watch list.. wasn't the original release date suppose to be on Halloween? Or is that still the case?

Oh, never mind then. I remember I saw an early early early copy of the trailer, and it had the release date to be October 31st.. probably just a joke.

I love Tim Burton's work. But I don't it will be a match for Nightmare Before Christmas though in my opinion. But my opinion might be a tad biased since Nightmare's my fav. movie. <3

Anguish said:
I love Tim Burton's work. But I don't it will be a match for Nightmare Before Christmas though in my opinion. But my opinion might be a tad biased since Nightmare's my fav. movie. <3

...have u seen the movie?

I want to see it. Nightmare was an awesome movie (VHS and DVD---thought I had lost the former at some point). I'm hoping that it will be..something like it (quality wise, that is)

SolidSkorpion said:
Anguish said:

...have u seen the movie?

:wink:

I just saw this 11 or so minute preview on MTV, and it rocks, the animation's great and the song I heard was really catchy. I can't wait.

On Attack of the Show some guy was on with the doll of johnny depps puppet that he's the voice for. It awsome how there are screws that you twist and it changes a bone in the face or the way he stands. It must take so many hours just to make a five minute clip of the movie. They have my respect.