So Glad I Can Finally Make This Video

AnEternalEnigma

I'm posting this here because my original YouTube video on this ("THIS GAME SUCKS: Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection") was posted here by another user. My video being posted here brought a lot of awareness to it and I am very thankful for that. I thought I'd bring it full circle and post my response to the patch along with some gameplay of all three games.

I've heard this game still has MKII audio issues, which is unfortunate. I didn't touch on them in this because my experience with MKII has been minimal. UMK3 is my main game.

But this game still has a big issue that I address in this piece...

very good vid man. nice work. and yeah the mkak definitely needs to get its community back. everyone spread the word!!! on another note, does anyone think theres a chance of the mkII audio issues and the umk3 low audio being fixed with another patch?

very good vid man. nice work. and yeah the mkak definitely needs to get its community back. everyone spread the word!!! on another note, does anyone think theres a chance of the mkII audio issues and the umk3 low audio being fixed with another patch?

I am hoping so that boon and NRS do a patch 1.03

is there any way we can make a petition on this forum for one more patch fixing the mkII and umk3 audio issues, and then someone can maybe post the link to the petition thread on ed boons twitter? not sure if it would work but i feel like they did something like that this past summer with mk9. if we can get enough people to sign the petition who knows.

is there any way we can make a petition on this forum for one more patch fixing the mkII and umk3 audio issues, and then someone can maybe post the link to the petition thread on ed boons twitter? not sure if it would work but i feel like they did something like that this past summer with mk9. if we can get enough people to sign the petition who knows.
The sound issues and the reasons for the same have been explained well in this thread. Check it out. :)

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/26328-Why-MKAK-s-Sound-Is-quot-Off-quot

I see little hope for another patch, but here's hoping! (I hope they fix the scanlines for standard and cabinet modes)

alright i will make a petition thread and after we get enough people to sign, someone can post the link to the thread on ed boon's twitter and we'll see how that goes. doesn't hurt to try