Tag Team combos

Can you please be a little more detailed? What makes Scorpion S-tier candidate?

He means for teams.

Scorpion teamed with certain members of the cast makes the team S tier+

Strictly because of his hellfire assist that allows people like subzero/Ermac free combos at ANYTIME they are near you. Also gives JC a free unblockable.

Some team combos with him can add up from 100% to 200+% of your life bar meaning you'll HAVE to break in some cominations.

or at the very least get a free combo any time you got meter at the right distance.

When your location says panama city, panama. You mean like, near bottom of Mexico NOT Panama City FL right?

@Critical-Limit

Thanks, that makes alot more sense now. Does hell fire reset combos, or does it chain all togerther?

Yeah, Panama City, Panama not FL, there's a Tag Team Tourny here and I'm signing up. Need more intel on tag vs

I don't have a video capture card but here are my simple bnbs.

Cyrax // Reptile

Jump in punch, 21Net, Back Dash, Jump in punch, 21~ ex bomb, medium bomb, 123~close bomb, then net (Resets), Tag, JNP, 32 Fast ball, 321slide.
Cyrax 40% Reptile 35% = 75%

Jump in punch, 21Net, TAG, Jump in punch, 321, elbow dash (wiffs), JNP, 32 slow ball, 321 slide. 42% Meterless

Jump in punch, 21Net, Back Dash, Jump in punch, 21~EX bomb, medium bomb, uppercut onto medium bomb, (TAG) 321, slide. 53%

Because the community deemed tag as broken. and chose 1v1 instead. I dunno why they don't atleast try it out as a side event at grass roots scenes. are there a few infinites? Yea, but you have a breaker, and you can stop most infinites by making them break as well. Kind of like fishing for combos to make quan chi break.

I'm trying to get better with the Original 7 in Tag Mode (Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Kano, Sonya, Liu Kang, Raiden & Johnny Cage).

If anyone has some killer tag combos featuring the OG 7 in Tag (i.e Raiden & Liu Kang, Sub & Scorp etc., etc., etc.), it would be greatly appreciated, and (as always) I'll update the OP and give you credit for it where credit is due. :)