Midscreen combo
13 hits, 39% with X-RAY:

Shang: Jump 1, B+1, 2, 1, TAG
Rain: 2, 4, LIGHTNING, DASH IN, SUPER KICK, TAG
Shang: 1, 2, X-RAY

Ermac \ Raiden by HOOD_FRESH

Last edited:
:Bump:

Updated the thread with some Shang Tsung \ Rain combos.
If you know of any more, keep them coming.
I will update them at the top of this page (page 3), since the OP in page 1 is getting full.

Noob / Ermac
Ermac / Reptile
Noob / Reptile

Do you know combos for these character Tag Teams?
If you do, feel free to post them.
I will give you credit and update the 3rd page.
My hopes are that more people will get into the Tag Team scene.
Feels a bit under-rated.

Oooh..I thought you could ask for some combo`s in this thread.
Nvm I will find out on myself.

I didn't mean to seem like the thread discourages asking.
On the contrary, I want people to feel free to ask AND contribute, if they knew any combos for the mentioned characters.
I didn't know that you were asking about those characters, since I didn't see a question mark after it. lol
I thought you were just blurting out random character names. :laugh:

Tag team is quite neglected by me. I'll spend a few hours in the lab on the weekend and contribute some stuff. I just need to find a team with good synergy.

I think the main reason people don't care about tag combos are because the majority of players that take the game really seriously, can't be bothered with it because tag is considered "Broken" by the competitive(tourney) players.

Therefore hardly anyone cares because it isn't involved in the tournament scene.

I think the main reason people don't care about tag combos are because the majority of players that take the game really seriously, can't be bothered with it because tag is considered "Broken" by the competitive(tourney) players.

Therefore hardly anyone cares because it isn't involved in the tournament scene.

How is it "broken"?
I've seen some pretty sick tag teams.
Is it considered broken because the linked combos are OP.

It's a shame, because Tag Team mode is a lot of fun.

How is it "broken"?
I've seen some pretty sick tag teams.
Is it considered broken because the linked combos are OP.

It's a shame, because Tag Team mode is a lot of fun.

It's broken because it is filled with glitches and 100% combos.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Actually tag team combo for me iz one of the hardest things to do in MK. WHY? i dont know , maybe cuz I can do combo of 53% with only a character! but really i would like to learn dat! :p

my Fav Character is Kung Lao / Liu Kang

Sorry for the double post, but I have a Sub x Scorp combo that ends with a 50/50 set up that can lead into more damage.

Scorpion: Jip, B+2, Jump Kick, teleport, 1 >> 1,1 >> Spear, TAG/Sub B+1,2,1

Combo does 31% (Average Damage) but if your opponent guesses wrong with the B+1,2,1 Mix-up you get a full combo, however since it's a 50/50 and they guess right you get blown up with a full combo.. So it's risky but can land huge damage.

Unblockable set ups

Sub has his chargeable B+2 that's unblockable (If charged all the way) And Scorpion has his Hell fire Assist but it takes 1 bar. Because your opponent is in hit stun from hell fire assist you have enough time to go for the unblockable B+2. Hellfire does 8%+ to any combo you use after the unblockable set up.

Sub on point: Unblockable assist, B+2(Fully charged) >> B+1,2 > 2,1,2 Slide. 35% Base damage +8% from the hellfire = 43%

Last edited: