current unbalanced fighters/over/under powered

People complaining about Cyrax makes me facepalm. I can understand complaining about Kung Lao with all of his options and such. He's not OP anymore but he's still a little too versatile in my opinion. Also Reptile (online) because his dash is hard to punish. But beating Cyrax isn't really hard at all. Almost all Cyraxs I play against just try to throw out bombs then a net, which is easily avoided or blocked. If you guys have a problem with Cyrax, PM me with your mains and I'll try to help you out.

Cyrax regulates hella space if you don't have a fast projectile. Even if you do he does potentially round winning damage if you screw up and he trades. When he gets in he has a good d+4 that can link into a safe on block overhead. He has a command grab that gives him a safe jump. Off a jump in punch he has a 50/50 between the command grab that resets the guessing game if he's right or 2,1 that hit confirms into net for insane damage. To top it off the human version has a teleport with invincibility as he returns lol.

All the resets need to go. It's the only thing in the game where it feels like you get screwed when you lose.

I can deal with Cyrax and Kung Lao, but Reptile dash and pressure is ridiculous online. Its like its unpunishable, Mileenas d+4 gets it sometimes but majority of time im eatin bows...so I just try to zone him out to catch him in 1 of my tricks

Same here Budd, the dash is almost impossible to punish online. Even her fastest normal combo starter fails( 1,1 roll into BnB)

People complaining about Cyrax makes me facepalm. I can understand complaining about Kung Lao with all of his options and such. He's not OP anymore but he's still a little too versatile in my opinion. Also Reptile (onlinei because his dash is hard to punish. But beating Cyrax isn't really hard at all. Almost all Cyraxs I play against just try to throw out bombs then a net, which is easily avoided or blocked. If you guys have a problem with Cyrax, PM me with your mains and I'll try to help you out.

Well I'm honored to be in the company of a grizzled mk tournament veteran who has no problems with one net equaling 70% damage. You know cause the worlds elite play on xbox live.

Cyrax is total crap. He's fun as a non broken character, factor in 85% resets, that is stupid.

you have like 15 frames to punish a blocked Reptile dash. Mileena's 1 is 13. That's a tight window and it's a subtle animation if you aren't looking to block it. Tough punish even offline. Reptile is ridiculous online. Reptile players knowing they can just throw that move out without consequence changes everything.