The Christmas Present Thread

Love Cowboy

So I figured now that it's already Christmas in much of the world, we need a thread to talk about our presents. Feel free to talk about awesome presents you gave others, too, since the spirit of Christmas is all about giving... hehe. I'll post back here later once I've got mine.

Have my brother a hardcover graphic novel and a cd, and gave my sister a copy of Pokemon pearl.

Helped an Old Man exit the mall, he was on crutches and I opened the doors for him. He wished me a Merry christmas, It felt good to help some one on Christmas Eve 8)

Got my Mom and Dad a Card. :santaclaus:

Roomate aka Best friend Chris Moreno I got him this:
Spiderman_Venom-Mask.jpg

My Brother
images

Sister
Paying for her phone bill
150bucks >.> wtf

Mother:
images

Mom loves korean soap operas so she'll get more

Step Dad:
images

I got a bunch of other gifts but I got lazy looking for the pics for the rest lol.

I got my mom some boots, my dad some fancy body spray, my little sister Kung Fu Panda 2, my Grandma movie tickets (She asked for it so don't look at me funny) and my little brother is one so I don't think he'll mind ;)

I'll post what I got tomorrow

I got a pair of pink Uggs, New hair extensions, sexy pink heels, a white peacoat, a couple of books (I love reading dramas), a new Orlando Bloom poster (He's shirtless!!) and a Bruno Mars CD <3

I'm a daddy's girl :3

I got some sort of stomach/digestive ailment, courtesy of my fiancee's family, who can neither cook nor practice food safety well. I'm absolutely ecstatic this holiday season!

Let's see.
I gave:

My mom a Bath & Body works card, my dad Season 6 of American Dad (Uncensored 8)), my sister a Paramore shirt, and my stepdad a Bruce Willis movie called Case .44.

I got: $100 total from my grand folks
Season 1 of Adventure Time
Lots of thermal long sleeves
New PJs
Fuzzy slippers :love:
New scent of axe spray, body wash and deo.
Skate Shoes
Tee shirts
A box of fortune cookies
And a Navy knife :)

I got

New PJ's
A shitload of old spice products (deodorant, body spray, shampoo, and body wash)
A new 4 GB Xbox 360 w/ a 250 GB hard drive that I got separately
Halo 3

I'm getting the rest tomorrow and I already know what one of them is

tumblr_le9ftbUOMX1qfu4tho1_400.png
_-Rage-Xbox-360-_.jpg

Alright so I opened my presents early and I got

Skull Candy headphones
An Ipod Touch
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
A pair of jeans
A set of books which I asked for since I love the author
Batman Arkham Asylum

This was a nice christmas :mrgreen:

Got my Dad a PS3 with a Logic 3 steering wheel and Gran Turismo 5 platinum.

Got my Mum the 3G Kindle with keyboard.

Got my sister a smoothie blender.

Got my two eldest nieces Just Dance 3 and The Michael Jackson experience for the Wii.

Got the next niece down a sleeveless Kangol winter parka.

Got my nephew Super Punch Out! for the Wii.

Got my youngest niece a Beanie Boo toy and some toy that talks when you squeeze it.

Got my youngest nephew a bedtime onesie.

Got an ex of mine 3 picture paintings. First is of some gothic roses, second is a black and white picture of a chair by a window and the 3rd is an old picture of Alice in Wonderland.

Don't know what I've got yet.