Least used character

Sheeva's teleport is a crutch many players have.
Trust me when I say that's the last thing I'm afraid of when fighting a Sheeva is her landing on me.
She is slow, but her damage is great.
Back back back low punch mains her and his mix ups are phenomenal.
She can pop you up and grab your ass for days.
Plus that projectile. :afraid:
Sheeva's teleport is a bit of a mind f*ck, she can use it to land in front or behind you, and tear you up.

I agree, but apparently using one of her most effective tools is spamming. Whatevs.

To me it seems ppl would prefer mk if it were turn based, where everyone had an opportunity to do their favorite combo then some government appointed board voted on who was the most skilled.

I agree, but apparently using one of her most effective tools is spamming. Whatevs.

To me it seems ppl would prefer mk if it were turn based, where everyone had an opportunity to do their favorite combo then some government appointed board voted on who was the most skilled.

They already have that, it's called the Mortal Kombat trading card game, I'm still looking for a holographic fatality...

They already have that, it's called the Mortal Kombat trading card game, I'm still looking for a holographic fatality...

If that existed I bet ppl would still only play the scorpion card.

On topic, skarlett is the least used in my experience. I play ranked almost exclusively now so I don't see a lot of charactets these days. But when someone picks her they are usually very good with her.

Last edited:
I probably encounter Skarlet less then anyone else, which is a shame. I think a lot of people are afraid of maining the most complex character in the game.

Of the few i've encountered, only Shujinkydinks is awesome to play against. He says he prefers to play a zoning, turtling game, which I find strange as his Skarlet usually starts off very much in your face.

I probably encounter Skarlet less then anyone else, which is a shame. I think a lot of people are afraid of maining the most complex character in the game.

Of the few i've encountered, only Shujinkydinks is awesome to play against. He says he prefers to play a zoning, turtling game, which I find strange as his Skarlet usually starts off very much in your face.

johnny2d has a sick rush down skarlet, it's always a fun fight against him. I would probably say skarlet and stryker are the least used.

The one Stryker I faced whooped my ass too and without gun spamming. He actually had some legit combos so I had to congratulate him after the match.

The character I use least, according to the nekropolis is quan chi. I figure its because he is immeasurably boring in every regard.

The characters I use the least, just like in the MK3 days, are Sheeva and Stryker.

I will say though, that NRS has done an AWESOME job in making them more appealing this time around.
They just don't appeal to me.

Well, personally my least used character is Sindel, I've never felt interested in using her EVER in a MK game. She just seems.......boring.

Its because Skarlet is a very hard character to play with i like Skarlet but her combos are hard to perform for some reason requires lots of Timing and dedication just like Cyrax and Sector which are also hard to play with because there combos require lots of timing

If i knew how to play with Skarlet really well id use a tag Team of Mileena who i know how to play well and Skarlet most of the time i encounter someone who plays with Skarlet online they play her very very well i give them props 8)

Kratos is a cool character but hes too heavy to play with online, his combos also require timing like Skarlet, Cyrax, and Sector, if your going against someone whos really good online the chances of you performing a good combo is 0 i have done a 16 hit combo with Kratos but only on Practice mode but if you go against someone online who moves alot be ready for a loss

Last edited:
Favorite Characters used over all modes

PS3
1. Scorpion
2. Raiden
3. Sub Zero
4. Lui Kang
5. Cyrax
6. Johnny Cage
7. Smoke
8. Kung Lao
9. Kitana
10. Noob Saibot
11. Jax
12. Sonya
13. Ermac
14. Baraka
15. Reptile
16. Nightwolf
17. Jade
18. Kabal
19. Kratos
20. Stryker
21. Cyber Sub Zero
22. Kano
23. Shang Tsung
24. Sektor
25. Mileena
26. Quan Chi
27. Sindel
28. Sheeva
---------------DLC
29. Freddy
30. Kenshi
31. Skarlet

XBOX
1. Scorpion
2. Raiden
3. Sub Zero
4. Liu Kang
5. Johnny Cage
6. Smoke
7. Cyrax
8. Kung Lao
9. Kitana
10. Sonya
11. Jax
12. Noob Saibot
13. Baraka
14. Ermac
15. Reptile
16. Nightwolf
17. Jade
18. Kabal
19. Stryker
20. Cyber Sub Zero
21. Kano
22. Sektor
23. Mileena
24. Shang Tsung
26. Quan Chi
27. Sindel
28. Sheeva

---------------DLC
29. Freddy
30. Kenshi
31. Skarlet

Don't ask me why they haven't updated the list with Rain. Even so, this list shows a strong correlation as to who gets picked the most and the least. The least appears to be heavy with mid to weak tiers of Shao Khan's understudies.

Hope this helps!

"GET OVER HERE!" ----------------->

There's no way in the world that Quan Chi should be that low, I fight QCs easily as much as Sub Zero.

I'd also say Noob and Ermac should be higher too, some days I fight them almost as much as half the Scorpions I face.....

There also needs to be about 10 places between Scorpion and number 2, just to account for the sheer weight of Scorpion numbers online. ;)