Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

And I've gone from writing ship-fics and crossovers to writing a story about a decaying artist who slowly loses his mind and slaughters people to use their blood for his masterpiece... Expect to see the story "A Macabre Tableau" up sometime in the future.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Alien/Resident Evil fanfic that I promised is right now in progress, also does anyone here like the idea of a Resident Evil/Star Wars humor fanfic?

Thats awesome. Heard about you working on that.

I've actually begun production of my live action web series, Iron Chef x Two Girls One Cup

I see DBman planted his seed within all of you, now do right by your creator and bless him with an overflow of Cross over Fan Fic.

A preview of my latest creation

Sonya: Jax! We need to get back to HQ right now!
Jax: Jus gimme a minute
Sonya: What are you doing?
Jax: Shut the f*** up, ho.

*Jax proceeds to b**** slap sonya in the face with his dick*

So for those of you who don't know, I'm working on something new and it's something I've been wanting to write for a while. The story is titled "MK: Curse of Steel" so look out for updates coming soon.

Nope, no crossovers down here.

I only have one crossover plus right now im thinking about posting a 100% pure original story on here involving the characters I created thank you very much

But Mk vs SF makes sense, its a classic rivalry whereas shit like alien x RE makes no sense whatsoever. Also Mk vs SF is well written....

What I can't understand is why the Killzone and Mortal Kombat crossover fic worked but not the Alien X RE fic