Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

Sooooo this post MK9?
Interesting.

But instead of Netherrealm why not Black Dragon or Red Dragon as the opponents?

In the original MK:MSZ story, Sareena, Kia and Jataaka were ordered to kill Sub-Zero before reaching Quan Chi.
Sub-Zero saved Sareena in that timeline.

I gave it a twist by having Sareena save Sub-Zero from the NetherRealm after being transported via the Soulnado this time, while also introducing Kia and Jataaka as possible playable characters in the new storyline.

My fanfic is post #1356 ( on page 68 ) if anyone else wants to read it and give me some feedback. :)

I liked the structure of you're writing yet it was rather short.
You wrote it in the middle of a story (I forgot the term) which is fine as long as you continue it if you decide to continue it

Posted my Ada Wong/Carla Radames intro on Fanfiction.net, as well as chapter 2 of the Stryker/Jill Valentine plot. Gonna update MK REDEMPTION soon...getting a block on Jade's plot...

I gotta remember which chapter I was on for Redemption but I will definitely pick it back up. Also nice to see the Stryker and Jill gets another chapter

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I liked the structure of you're writing yet it was rather short.
You wrote it in the middle of a story (I forgot the term) which is fine as long as you continue it if you decide to continue it

I tried not to make it too long.
Hope it came out Ok, though.

It was supposed to serve as a reasonable explanation for Bi-Han coming back as Sub-Zero, after the events of the Soulnado in MK9, as well as a brief intro for Kia, Jataaka and Sareena. :)

Well, updated Expert Rookie Kops...aannnd posted my Ada/Carla Radames story opener. I like the idea for Stryker and Jill...I might have it become an ongoing mystery/thriller type series if I do well enough. Mystery's always been my kryptonite though. I have to read more of them.

Just came back here today and it feels weird that we never finished Fire & Ice... making me want to finish it D: Yet time is the problem...

It's been a minute since I read that story. Where did you guys leave off?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk