Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

We finished off somewhere in chapter 2 and i just found a document with a bit of the rest of chapter 2 i think... from 2012 :/

Has flying jinko been around lately :p

Yo, any of you peeps at TRMK still writing?
I just updated my Rose fic at fanfiction.net and I'm already updating my original story here on TRMK.

Planning to update my Lili fic and Trouble at the Work Place with some MK stuff

I just updated my Rose fic at fanfiction.net and I'm already updating my original story here on TRMK.

Planning to update my Lili fic and Trouble at the Work Place with some MK stuff

Nice, nice. I'll be sure to check it out; I don't keep up with the threads as much as I used to do.

I've been reading Rurouni Kenshin fanfic recently. Hm, I might write a short 300 word RK snippet or something and post it here just because I can.

Ah, cool. What's it about?

I was inspired by Slaves, lol. So there's this girl, she has it all. Intelligence, Social Popularity, Beauty, and all that good stuff, but she doesn't have the love of her parents, and other family members are located elsewhere so she doesn't get the tangible love she craves so she turns to Drugs and all that other stuff, but because she's so smart and knows that they're only coping devices it deepens the depression and eventually suicide comes in, then from there it's a battle for her soul between God and Lucifer, but the girl has the final say so.

I don't want to spoil much, but that's the basic outline. I'm going for a Dark and Moody tone, but TBH I'm not sure if I can pull it off. I'll try my best though.

I was inspired by Slaves, lol. So there's this girl, she has it all. Intelligence, Social Popularity, Beauty, and all that good stuff, but she doesn't have the love of her parents, and other family members are located elsewhere so she doesn't get the tangible love she craves so she turns to Drugs and all that other stuff, but because she's so smart and knows that they're only coping devices it deepens the depression and eventually suicide comes in, then from there it's a battle for her soul between God and Lucifer, but the girl has the final say so.

I don't want to spoil much, but that's the basic outline. I'm going for a Dark and Moody tone, but TBH I'm not sure if I can pull it off. I'll try my best though.

That... hits uncomfortably hard for me, so sorry, I don't think I can read that. Sorry, man.

I can help you with a dark and moody tones, though. Just give me a sec, I'm writing something that fits that criteria right at this moment.

That... hits uncomfortably hard for me, so sorry, I don't think I can read that. Sorry, man.

I can help you with a dark and moody tones, though. Just give me a sec, I'm writing something that fits that criteria right at this moment.

Sorry babe, but really.. It's how I feel right now. Of course, substituting myself with a girl, and love of parents with an actually Girl friend. I didn't resort to drugs or anything, but it's hella tempting. I'd feel like shit the rest of my life if I had sex with a girl that I didn't love or passed a blunt to another junkie. I can't, it's not in me.

Thanks, I really need help with it lol.

Ohhhh okay.

Dude I need to try to rewatch RK cause I do not remember anything from it

That wasn't a part of the main series. It was an OVA about Kenshin's past. It was in the manga, too, but the anime didn't get to that point in the manga.

I'd really recommend it. It's called Samurai X: Trust and betrayal.

That wasn't a part of the main series. It was an OVA about Kenshin's past. It was in the manga, too, but the anime didn't get to that point in the manga.

I'd really recommend it. It's called Samurai X: Trust and betrayal.
No wait! I remember that movie as a kid. That was a damn good movie. I'll have to rewatch it again for sure

I told you about it already <_<

Yeah but I didn't know that you substituted yourself for the girl...

Yo, any of you peeps at TRMK still writing?

Yup, I recently wrote a piece for this bish where she kidnapped this woman and dismembered her. She's into that shit, and I wanted to challenge myself by writing a really gorey piece. Never had so much difficulty writing something, the writer's block was real.

Other than that craziness, I'm sitting on something for Vital that I've been sitting on for over a year now, lmao I just need to get around to finishing it when I have lots of free time, probably sometime this weekend hopefully.