Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

Baraka being roommates with Nemesis?

Why not Ustank, Mr. X and Nemesis as roommates.
That's an idea for another author, I'm not a Resident Evil buff like you three

(this is a rough draft of my first chapter of my MK fanfic featuring my OC)

Chapter 1 Black Magic Man

April 16th 1995

It was the day after Shao Khan's invasion, Earthrealm was in a state of turmoil most of Earth's defenders had been killed by Sindel's brazen attack. Except Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade they were looking for survivor's at Raiden's insistence as he would figure out what would be the next step to retrieve the souls of the fallen Earthrealm warriors from the clutches of Quan Chi but that would have to wait until the reconstruction which was a high priority for everyone in Earthrealm.

New York City, New York 10:35am

Sonya and Johnny had been looking for survivors since early in the morning from what they saw the damage was far worse than they had seen only a few hours earlier. People in the streets were trying to look for loved one's or helping clean up the damage caused by the Outworld invaders.

"Well this is gonna be tough, at least we made it hopefully we can help somehow" said Johnny looking now, he had changed into some clothes in his mansion in Hollywood wearing a black t-shirt, blue jeans, a pair of Nike sneakers along with circular sunglasses he had gotten when he was shooting Ninja Mime in France.

Sonya had only given him a brief smile to hide her pain she had tried not to think about the horror she saw along with the death of her friends. Sonya had also changed into some clothes a brown t-shirt with black shorts and a baseball cap.

"We did Johnny, we just have to focus on helping everyone get back to normal." Sonya gave a Johnny a sincere look to which he also responded with, it was at this at this point some bystanders found an unconscious man underneath a pile of rubble to which they called over the soldier and actor to help get the man out of the rubble.

"Can you and your friend help us free this man trapped underneath this rubble?" asked an elderly woman who had looked like she had not seen sleep in a few days.

Sonya and Johnny called in a few other people to get the man out, after 25 minutes they had gotten the man out. They had taken him to Wu Shi Academy to where all survivors where being treated by the monks.

Two Hours later

The Man had woken up he was a Hispanic man of about six foot five with slicked black hair it seemed like he had not taken a lot of damage also he seemed a bit mysterious. But no one could place the exact mystery around him it was when he woke up that all was revealed.

"Ugh, where in the hell am I" The Man had asked looking around seeing the serene environment which was the Academy, Sonya had come up to him giving him some tea.

"We found you underneath some rubble in New York City, you were unconscious when me and Johnny found you" The Man had nodded understanding what Sonya had told him, while he was drinking his tea he set it down on a nightstand and began looking around.

"Where's my stuff, I had a leather jacket and it had some stuff in it?" Sonya and a few monks looked at him quizzically wondering what he was talking about

"It was tattered up when I found you what exactly did you have?" The Man looked at Sonya, before responding

"It was a nine-millimeter pistol and a paper with the names of some people" Sonya had begun walking towards The Man as he had gotten slightly agitated.

"Look pal, I don't know who you are but I have had enough with this mystery game you are playing." Sonya had gotten into her fighting stance.

"Look lady I was told--"

"ENOUGH!!!!, I'm going to knock the truth out of you."

Both people had gotten into their fighting stance The Man was trying to get out of the fight telling her that it was a misunderstanding and that they should talk it out. But Sonya was having none of it, she had started the fight with a spin kick and her hookshot which none landed as he quickly dodged all of them. She was getting angrier and she kept trying to get a hit in, but as she was going for her Kartwheel attack he suddenly was behind her like if almost he had teleported behind her but she would put a stop to that she had gone for an attempt to do her leg grab that's when The Man had also grabbed onto her legs. He had thrown her into an ankle lock to which he said.

"Look lady, I'll break your leg unless you stop, so please stop for your sake." Sonya refused to which a booming voice came from behind
"ENOUGH!!!!!!!" The God Of Thunder had spoken "Stop this fighting NOW!!!!!" both had gotten up as Johnny separated them to which Raiden revealed who the man was

"Johnny, Sonya I would like you to meet Dominic Creuvo the mystic assassin from Earthrealm" both of them looked perplexed
"I should explain this, I'm what you would call a quote-on-quote Voodoo assassin meaning I can manipulate things from the spirit world to work in my favor, it's quite interesting stuff."
"I don't believe you" said Sonya to which she added "besides why do you need a gun?"
Dominic had smiled at Sonya "Well maybe you don't but I know your father is quite proud of you, seeing as he is behind you and I keep the gun as a habit"
"WHAT!!!!, you're a liar my father is--" that's when Sonya heard her father's voice since she was a little girl
"Sonya I'm here with you, though only in spirit for you see I have never been able to rest in peace since my death has not been avenged, so please listen to the man" Sonya was shocked almost speechless
"Yeah, I was called by the Elder Gods to assist Raiden in defeating Khan by eliminating his generals, and that piece of paper you lost had their names on it."
"It's true, he will be a great ally in retrieving the souls of our fallen comrades."
"Well, might as well count another thing that could be possible in my movies, but is quite real" Johnny quipped in his thought "So what's the plan."

(That's what I have so far, if you have any ideas that could help me that would be awesome)

We need more Mk fanfics. bbblp, whip out another of your acclaimed rebuilds.

Don't know if it's a fanfic or more of a story for MK10, but I'll post it here.

Jinko, I think I sent you this story before.

After the fall of Shao Kahn:

Growing tired of Quan Chi’s failed conquest, slowly his 3 closest assassins had begun to lose faith in the sorcerer.
Even though Shinnok would be freed, they had serious doubts as to Quan Chi’s promise that Earth would be under his control.
Sareena knew about the portal that Quan Chi used to travel to EarthRealm, but considering that she would be out-numbered by Johnny Cage, Raiden and Sonya, she didn’t use it.
After all, Quan Chi rules the NetherRealm, and a demon leaving the NetherRealm would be seen as a treacherous act.

The 3 assassins Kia, Jataaka and Sareena are sent by Quan Chi (along with Scorpion) to investigate various disturbances throughout the NetherRealm, shortly after the fall of Shao Kahn, and were ordered to “kill anyone who is a traitor to the NetherRealm.”
Each one of them was to guard a different area of the NetherRealm.
Scorpion investigated the North end.
Kia investigated the East end.
Jataaka investigated the South end.
Sareena was left to investigate the West end.

During her investigation of the West end of the NetherRealm, Sareena happened to notice a fallen warrior lying on the ground, unconscious.
Where he had come from or who he was remained a mystery to her.
He had cuts all over his body as if he had been in a sword fight against a multitude of people, and the garments he wore were torn to shreds.
He was alive but very badly injured.
Curious as to the identity of the fallen warrior, Sareena hid him in a cave, near the area that she was investigating.

Days went by with Kia Jataaka, Scorpion and Sareena reporting to Quan Chi, then continuing their guarded posts.
Sareena never reported the warrior that she found for fear that Quan Chi and the other NetherRealm assassins would turn against her, due to her treachery.
The warrior would gain consciousness from time to time, for a few moments, and then pass out again in pain.
After a couple of weeks, the warrior regained consciousness.
Sareena had check in on him to see how he was doing, but in doing so had neglected to report to Quan Chi.
The injured warrior still didn’t know how he had arrived at the NetherRealm or entirely what happened to him.
He thanked Sareena for her hospitality and began to explain:
“All that I remember was that I was in a green energy field, and it felt like I was physically being torn apart.”
“I no longer felt this evilness lingering inside of me.”
“ I blacked-out from the pain, and I’m surprised to have even survived.”

Quan Chi’s suspicion began to rise, and he wondered if Sareena had been killed, captured or just departed altogether which would be a betrayal on her part.
He sent Scorpion, Kia and Jataaka to find out the whereabouts of Sareena.
From the entrance of the cave, Sareena could see that Scorpion, Kia and Jataaka were looking for her.
They spotted Sareena with the strange warrior and began running towards her.
By helping this stranger, Scorpion saw her as a traitor and teleported right for her.

Just as Scorpion was about to slash her with one of his swords, the strange warrior used all of his might and pushed her out of his way, leaving Scorpion stuck in a block of ice.
Sareena was shocked that she had survived, and was quickly on her feet again.
Kia and Jataaka were in pursuit when they saw that Scorpion was momentarily incapacitated and that Sareena was escaping.
Sareena helped the injured warrior to his feet, and instructed him to head for the EarthRealm portal that Quan Chi had previously used.
As they went through the portal, it closed up behind them, which left Kia and Jataaka stuck in the NetherRealm.
Scorpion, Kia and Jataaka reported to Quan chi what had just happened, and Quan Chi re-opened the portal for the 3 of them to pursue Sareena and bring her back alive, and to kill this mysterious warrior.

Sareena and the injured warrior had arrived to a small farming village.
They went walking through and one of the villagers faintly recognized him saying “Bi-Han?”

You write fanfiction?
in :cool:

Gonna read this later, working on something

Yes, sir.
I don't write as often (as I did back in the day), but yeah, I write from time to time.
Most of what I used to write was poetry and short stories.
Gotta get back int it.

I'm planning on starting a new Mortal Kombat fanfic based on a brand new storyline. It revolves around the Special Forces, or what's left of it, fighting against the forces of the Netherrealm and Vaeternus. It's a story about Survival, the undead, vampires, building unlikely bonds, and conspiracies. (The background of the universe in this storyline will be using the info introduced in my "Kitana's Diary" oneshot.)

Sooooo this post MK9?
Interesting.

But instead of Netherrealm why not Black Dragon or Red Dragon as the opponents?