Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

I don't know man. The fact that someone has great intelligence and considers suicide is very dark.

And then you kinda implement yourself in the writing...

My overall point is that if you're going for a moody tone then you're doing a good job

I don't know man. The fact that someone has great intelligence and considers suicide is very dark.

And then you kinda implement yourself in the writing...

My overall point is that if you're going for a moody tone then you're doing a good job

Thanks Yung, I'll do my best to pull it off.

You don't have to be stupid to consider suicide. Intelligent people are just as likely to just give up. When you can see no escape and no point in carrying on, that's when you're likely to commit suicide... and that feeling doesn't discriminate. Rich, poor, smart, dumb, popular, unpopular, it doesn't matter.

Just because somebody intelligent considers suicide, doesn't make it any more dark than if a dumb person considered it.

Ah I see what you're driving at [MENTION=11963]Kzaoo[/MENTION].

We better stop before this thread becomes too dark to see.
Kzaoo that snippet was so damn smooth! Wasn't corny and flowed beautifully.

Liked the overall message and tone

Ah I see what you're driving at [MENTION=11963]Kzaoo[/MENTION].

We better stop before this thread becomes too dark to see.
Kzaoo that snippet was so damn smooth! Wasn't corny and flowed beautifully.

Liked the overall message and tone
Yeah, I guess we should.

Thanks, dude :) Glad you liked it

I'm interested in what [MENTION=12191]kadell[/MENTION] is going to write as well :laugh:

His writing is so godly.

Well, I've finished the remake (rewrite?) of the MKM: Season 1 fanfic.
And I'm 3/5 finished with my Ultimate Street Fighter fanfic (9 Chapters in).
Starting next Friday, I'm releasing a brand new Mortal Kombat fanfic based around Sonya. It's a sort of survival horror fanfic using an alternate version of MK's lore (a lot of events happened differently). It's going to be called MK: In the Dark.

[MENTION=10945]YungQ94[/MENTION] Makoto and Akuma fought in a match that left her in a near death state, but Juri (for spoiler reason) nursed her back to health and is training her for a rematch against Akuma. Eventually, she learns that she may be able to utilize the Satsui no Hado (won't explain for spoiler reasons) and that it may give her an edge in her rematch. It has a lot more action than my Mortal Kombat story did. Oh, and there are some deaths in the story, so you could say it's a bit dark.

[MENTION=10945]YungQ94[/MENTION] Makoto and Akuma fought in a match that left her in a near death state, but Juri (for spoiler reason) nursed her back to health and is training her for a rematch against Akuma. Eventually, she learns that she may be able to utilize the Satsui no Hado (won't explain for spoiler reasons) and that it may give her an edge in her rematch. It has a lot more action than my Mortal Kombat story did. Oh, and there are some deaths in the story, so you could say it's a bit dark.
Oh I am definitely reading that bro.
You posting that here?

I've been wanting to get back on my game with my writing, but I've been having some problems progressing with Curse of Steel. Been thinking about maybe writing some short stories but not quite sure what they would be about.

I been wanting to read some of your guys' stories too, but I just never take the time to sit down and read or write anymore.

[MENTION=6789]Wraith[/MENTION]

IMO it might help you out more if you do indeed work on different stories may cause it sometimes drives me nuts when i just work on one story

also you might like some the few twits that happened in my story MK vs SF in casyou were unaware that I actually updated it

It's hard to sit through a story now for some reason, not because I dislike the writing, it's kinda hard to explain lol.

That self promotion game is real.
[MENTION=10998]iViTal[/MENTION] the reason why is because you have a lot on your mind.