Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

Yes I have noticed that you updated that one Mileena story.

I was excited and I will read of course. Still waiting for that Chun-Li though ;)

I'm writing the Chun-Li Update(s) right now, and adding a few things to what I have on the next MK chapter. I have it pretty much done, just making sure it's all in the order it needs to be in.

Cjmsl.gif

I am happy, Godspeed sir

Random note on Resident Evil. I wanted to do my own take on Resident Evil with a Wong/Radames team up post RE6. I know it sounds crazy, but I think I could pull off something pretty fun. What do you guys think?

Ps, my main inspiration for this idea is Die Hard. Lol

Lol! I will try. Its just a matter of figuring Carla out. I dont wanna make her a pure good guy, but I want them to team. No idea how.

That's honestly a challenge, since it would have to be non-canon due to the fact that Ada destroyed the last traces of Carla at the end of the game.

I'd like to see you pull it off though, without anything cliche. It'd be pretty cool.

I may or may not make heavy changes to RE6 to make it happen, but I will try not to take too much away. My initital idea is centered around a potential vaccine or anti virus either heavily guarded, hidden, or severly botched. I want their team up to ve somewhat reluctant, unlike Mileena and Kitana in my MK fic. Lot of planning to do.

Speaking of fanfiction, anyone else have anything on the brain to write?

I got a couple of ideas:

Batman Kills his Rogues Garden or Justice League
Marvel vs Capcom Bloopers
The first half of Loose Cannons

They both had the same goal, but Carla was consumed by the Virus.

Make it that she never becomes the monster she was. The virus destroyed her rationality and destroyed her brain, which is why she kept screaming that "She was the real Ada Wong."

Or Ada could use the anti-virus like you're saying to neutralize it. Point is, some changes do have to be made for it to make sense, lol since Carla's lab was completely eradicated.

If you need any help, you can always ask me, since I'm Mr. Wong around here, heh.

I think a cool Batman Story could be putting him and Scarecrow in Racoon City. Or have Waynetech weapons responsible for Scorpions family dying and he comes after Bruce. OOH OR Sektor vs Tony Stark.....i have too many ideas.

Speaking of fanfiction, anyone else have anything on the brain to write?

Remember the Fic I told you about a month ago? I'm typing up the first three chapters of it now. This is probably my biggest project because everything is planned and I'll make the thread with more details sometime this week, Maybe tomorrow.

It's a original story, but if I had to say what game it relates to, I'd say "The Evil Within' even though the game hasn't released yet. I'll have 2 main characters and 2 Antagonists.