Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

My whole life is about not giving a ****, lol. I'm the most socially awkward person I know, besides this other guy...who actually shares my name.

When I say that I don't want people seeing it, I mean more as I don't care to share it.

I share all my stuff with Yung, and iVital.

And one of my irl friends. He approves, lol.

Edit: Eh, actually, not socially awkward. I can't really describe it, because I am actually very social, but FAR from normal. Not in a bad way though.

My whole life is about not giving a ****, lol. I'm the most socially awkward person I know, besides this other guy...who actually shares my name.

When I say that I don't want people seeing it, I mean more as I don't care to share it.

I share all my stuff with Yung, and iVital.

And one of my irl friends. He approves, lol.

Edit: Eh, actually, not socially awkward. I can't really describe it, because I am actually very social, but FAR from normal. Not in a bad way though.

But... You don't share it with me? :(

Dammit Mizore, I loved you!

Don't get me wrong Toxic I write so I'm already on the dark side.

I think I might go public with mine's though

But... You don't share it with me? :(

Dammit Mizore, I loved you!

Bish, you've been gone for like, ever, lol.

And I didn't even know that you considered me a friend, to be honest.

And you don't like Resident Evil, which is what most my fics revolve around, lol.

Because I'm a professional fanboy.

Bish, you've been gone for like, ever, lol.

And I didn't even know that you considered me a friend, to be honest.

And you don't like Resident Evil, which is what most my fics revolve around, lol.

Because I'm a professional fanboy.

Resident Evil and I maintain a perfectly amiable working relationship. I don't poke fun at it, and it doesn't scare the shit out of me.

I will admit though that I am rather erratic in my visits to the site XD

I really need to read your fic kadell. Like that's one of the fics I have not read on this site and its already on season 2. I am so sorry

Yeah, you should check it out. It's pretty interesting. If you're a fanboy, you might not like it as much because it's alot different from the original Mortal Kombat. Not MK Rebirth different, but more like Devil May Cry vs DMC (2013) different.

Every time I go on a fan-fiction website and read a random RE fan-fic, 9 times out of 10, it ends up like this, I swear, lol.

92a.gif

I feel like if I posted my story somewhere, I wouldn't get much attention, because there are not enough tentacles in it :laugh:

Last edited:
How come fanfiction.net does not have a Nemesis character section?
Wanted to write a fic about him and Usatank needing speech lessons

How come fanfiction.net does not have a Nemesis character section?
Wanted to write a fic about him and Usatank needing speech lessons

Ustanak was such a forgettable creature, lol I'd be surprised if he even has a lot of spotlight in a fan-fic.

But Jake's campaign sucked anyway, so I hate everything that was involved with it.

Jake's campaign does blow the ball sacks. But I always thought Ustanak had a place among fanfiction.
Fast ass big guy

My boo, Carla :love:

and Carla... The.. Best.. Enemy?! Are you insane kid? Magnum Zom-- Excuse me, 'Hand-Gun' Zombies are the best.

:bomb:
Holy fvck shit!!
I need to lay down after that cloning business.

Anyway back on topic, I wrote some HOTD fic on paper, I just need to type it lol

I'm writing an Initial D fic called 'Fujiwara stage'. I'm not gonna be posting it here. I guess i'll make a ff.net account.