Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

Okay, I think I'm finally getting somewhere now

I might do a fanfic featuring an OC right before the events of the Outbreak, I'm actually feeling that one

Try to connect your OC with the main characters of the series if you can, Or your character can help them maybe for a short while and go his separate ways after helping them.

Add a Jill cameo because I gave you this idea too :love:

I dislike OCs too, but I think Metal can pull off a likable OC.

Two haters above me, I have faith in you Metal Ovories :love:

I have yet to ever like an OC so far.

Metal's awesome, but I doubt he'll change that. I have a strong vendetta against OCs.

But not as strong as against Cleon fan-fics.

Don't bring up those dumb pairings, stupid Valenfield nerds.. That's all you see in the Jill tag in Tumblr.

75% Hentai
20% Valenfield Bullshit
5% Good Art.

Trust me Yung, I don't like OCs in general myself lol but the difference is when I make OCs, I actually develop them, flesh them out and tie them into the story and universe without making them a creator's pet/too important

I don't create OCs to satisfy my own desires for the canon story, I create them for the story, if that makes sense

OMG GUYZ, DID YOU SEE LEON LOOK AT CLAIRE THAT WAS IN DAMNATION! IT WAS SO KAWAII!!! <33333

#LeonxClaire

#TruLuv

#CuteRedHead

#BiohazardFangirl

#ShippingDumbPairings

Arbiter_leon_2.png

I love Claire but she needs to hop on that Steve dick

Her and Leon makes no sense

But yeah, remember, I still have to update the Fei Yen fanfic before I go on to the RE one

Damn fellas :rofl:

@iVital sorry man, I forgot.
@Shira Loose Homos :lol:
@Metal I actually forgot about them! I do not deserve to share my opinion on the matter again