Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

*Gasp*

I uh, um...

Whoa.

This was completely unexpected, why not that Ermac fic Toxic?

Maybe someday, after I finish my ME/Metroid crossover. I've discovered that I cannot work on multiple projects simaltaneously though, so...

Ah I see, are you gonna continue the ME/Metroid crossover?
It should be continued for the greatness of humanity (and my pleasure:yumyum:)

I finally figured out what i'm gonna write. I'm gonna do the first chapter tomorrow. I'm not saying what it is so far because it has a lot of room to change, but it is a tekken fic about Lee.

Ah I see, are you gonna continue the ME/Metroid crossover?
It should be continued for the greatness of humanity (and my pleasure:yumyum:)

It's been receiving updates for a while on FF.Net, so definitely expect some here in the VERY near future.

Oh boy more fanfic coming through!

I got stuff coming through later on, maybe do a couple of short fics then move onto the projects

So I might have time this weekend to work on Chapter 2 of the Fei Yen fanfic, but I think I want to do a fanfic that isn't MK-related in the future.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Chapter 1: Liar exposed.

Naomi is cool.

Next update is coming soon!

Now Metal can't write about her because I already started my own Naomi fic.

:rolleyes:

I'm assuming Naomi from Dearh Note? Isn't it mentioned that she worked on a mission led by L or something? (I haven't watched Dearh Note in 4 or 5 years, so I may be thinking about something else) You could write about that.

Yeah, her

I would do that but there's already a graphic novel for the mission you're talking about, IIRC, so... idk what to write about