Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

PSN
    [IAM]The_Outkast_92
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Re: Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Critical-Limit View Post
    was a nice fight intro, somewhat similar to my style of writing.

I just hope you put new paragraphs for every quote(Like i did in the quote), because that's how it works lol. No wall of text and I think it's good :D
    i see what your sayin but damn im kinda far along in the chapter but ill go by this for future chapters

Xbox Live
    GoG ToXiC
    PSN
    ToXiC-ReIgHn
    Steam
    GoG_ToXiC
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well... I'm planning on writing another chapter for Escaping Hell... You know that story that I stopped updating like three months ago. Problem is, I can't stop writing my ME/Metroid crossover. I intended to be writing the chapter already, but I'm in the middle of one of the most important moments of Fusion Prtocol and can't seem to write anything else. But I know some people really want Escaping Hell updated (Yung) and I'm just letting you know that I do intend to continue with it.

I also have to update my Mass Effect story soon. It's been two months since I updated, and I left the chapter hanging with a sniper bullet streaking towards Tali's head... I've actually received several threats on fanfic.net because of this action. I think I'll go write 500 words to conclude that little segment.

Also, I wish people other than Yung and Flying Jinko would comment on my stories. I know other people are reading it.

Lastly, if anybody wants me to read over there stories and possibly do some editing, then I'm all for it. I did that for Fire and Ice (which MKDaz has unfortunately stopped updating) and the general consensus was that it became much better. I don't intend this as bragging, I just like editing peoples work for some reason.

I think at some point I'll dump links to all my favourite stories on this page.
    Thanks to SlickNinja for the sig!

My Fanfiction.net and Fictionpress.com Profiles: If you're looking for awesomeness, then look no further.~FictionPress~~FanFiction~

Twitter
    @#TeamThrowItBack
    Xbox Live
    BiTeThAPiLlOw
    PSN
    YUNGQ94
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Well that's nice escaping hell will be updated, at some point but hey I'll wait patiently

Twitter
    @#TeamThrowItBack
    Xbox Live
    BiTeThAPiLlOw
    PSN
    YUNGQ94
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Sorry for the double post but this is what I was talking about for my anime-esque Mortal Kombat

I can see everything. A new experience for me. It feels foreign yet natural. There are tall figures moving around wearing some sort of bright light around them. The figures are all shapes and sizes, some with different feautres, others with no bright light surrounding them. One thing stood out from the other figures. A tall figure like the rest but was surronded by a black light and red lines of some sort. The figure gazed at me with one black and white thing and a red glowing light. The other figures had two black and white things, why was this one different. All movement stopped as the black and white things focused on something. That something was me.

Okay so that was a point of view of a clone in a lab surrounded by scientists. If you know who the figure is that has the red glowing light I'll give you a cookie :D
    For the Lin Kuei

PSN
    [IAM]The_Outkast_92
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Well... I'm planning on writing another chapter for Escaping Hell... You know that story that I stopped updating like three months ago. Problem is, I can't stop writing my ME/Metroid crossover. I intended to be writing the chapter already, but I'm in the middle of one of the most important moments of Fusion Prtocol and can't seem to write anything else. But I know some people really want Escaping Hell updated (Yung) and I'm just letting you know that I do intend to continue with it.

I also have to update my Mass Effect story soon. It's been two months since I updated, and I left the chapter hanging with a sniper bullet streaking towards Tali's head... I've actually received several threats on fanfic.net because of this action. I think I'll go write 500 words to conclude that little segment.

Also, I wish people other than Yung and Flying Jinko would comment on my stories. I know other people are reading it.

Lastly, if anybody wants me to read over there stories and possibly do some editing, then I'm all for it. I did that for Fire and Ice (which MKDaz has unfortunately stopped updating) and the general consensus was that it became much better. I don't intend this as bragging, I just like editing peoples work for some reason.

I think at some point I'll dump links to all my favourite stories on this page.
    i think i may be in need of some editing mainly i just need help dealing with the wall of text.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

I've wrapped up Tournament of the Wastes if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Ok, so I've been brainstorming ideas for my next project since Tournament of the Wastes is coming to a close and I've thought of 2 possible stories. I want you guys to provide input for what you would rather see in the future.

MK: Curse of Steel

Captured and automated against his will the illusive warrior Smoke is now an elite cybernetic assassin. This story will go into his automation and servitude to the Lin Kuei.

MK: Pitch Black

Sub Zero has defeated Sektor and reclaimed the Lin Kuei, Scorpion has dragged Quan Chi to the Netherrealm with him and Noob Saibot is left without a master. Noob eventually finds himself at the Lin Kuei headquarters and challenges his former brother Sub Zero, Sub Zero now posses the dragon amulet and quickly overwhelms Noob destroying his body. But the forces of shadow would not be defeated so easily, with no vessel to contain it, the shadow essence bonds itself to a fallen warrior.
    Also, I'm still looking for people to comment on which on of these they are interested in.

PSN
    [IAM]The_Outkast_92
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Im thinking pitch black

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ByrdBrain View Post
    Im thinking pitch black
    Thanks for the input Byrd I'll wait a couple more days, but most recommendations I'm getting are for Pitch Black. I'll do the first part sometime around Christmas.

Trolling You For Fun & Profit TaBB3rnackle92's Avatar
    PSN
    Indigokick
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Writing an Epilogue for Revision tonight

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TaBB3rnackle92 View Post
    Writing an Epilogue for Revision tonight
    Awesome sauce I can't wait to read it, also I'm interested in seeing more Sunshine Mouth

Trolling You For Fun & Profit TaBB3rnackle92's Avatar
    PSN
    Indigokick
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Awesome sauce I can't wait to read it, also I'm interested in seeing more Sunshine Mouth
    Thanks bro, and Sunshine mouth will be ended tonight as well

Xbox Live
    GoG ToXiC
    PSN
    ToXiC-ReIgHn
    Steam
    GoG_ToXiC
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YungQ94 View Post
    Sorry for the double post but this is what I was talking about for my anime-esque Mortal Kombat

I can see everything. A new experience for me. It feels foreign yet natural. There are tall figures moving around wearing some sort of bright light around them. The figures are all shapes and sizes, some with different feautres, others with no bright light surrounding them. One thing stood out from the other figures. A tall figure like the rest but was surronded by a black light and red lines of some sort. The figure gazed at me with one black and white thing and a red glowing light. The other figures had two black and white things, why was this one different. All movement stopped as the black and white things focused on something. That something was me.

Okay so that was a point of view of a clone in a lab surrounded by scientists. If you know who the figure is that has the red glowing light I'll give you a cookie :D
    Hmm... The word 'figure' was used far too much, and the paragraph seemed rather bland overall. I can't comment on the premise of the story due to the scarcity of details, however, I will write a revision of the paragraph to give you an idea of how it could be better.

I can see everything; a new experience. The feeling is foreign, yet natural all the same. Tall figures move about before me, an aura of bright light projecting from their bodies. Their shadows dance upon the walls, misty forms of all shapes and sizes. I strain my eyes, (at least I think they're my eyes) and I can make out differences between the them. I spot odd protrusions jutting out from the flesh of some, and see that the lights are dimmer around others. Some have no light at all. My pupils dash back and forth, fervently scanning the room containing me as I try to examine, to understand everything around me. Yet somehow, they are always drawn back to one spot.

In that spot rests a shadow of a man, (a man like me? Am I a man?) of similar size and stature to the others. There was, however, no bright light surrounding him. Instead, blackness radiated from his being. Blackness punctuated wish bloody streaks of red. As if sensing my gaze, it locked it's eyes with my own, the black and white orbs radiating red light. This confused me. Why was this one different from the others? Or were they just different from it? Were they both normal? Was I different? As I frantically tried to comprehend this mystery, I failed to noticed as all movement in the room ceased, and every pair of eyes present focused on one corner of the room.

My corner.

Quote Originally Posted by ByrdBrain View Post
    i think i may be in need of some editing mainly i just need help dealing with the wall of text.
    If you pm a copy of each chapter to me before posting, I'll gladly help you with your spacing issues.
    Thanks to SlickNinja for the sig!

My Fanfiction.net and Fictionpress.com Profiles: If you're looking for awesomeness, then look no further.~FictionPress~~FanFiction~

Twitter
    @#TeamThrowItBack
    Xbox Live
    BiTeThAPiLlOw
    PSN
    YUNGQ94
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

The only reason why I used figures so much was because the clone knows nothing about the world. He wouldn't know what a man or black and white things (eyes) were at the time. None the less the other nouns helped me a lot, thank you alot Toxic.

PSN
    therealkadell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Hey I finished my fanfic Mortal Kombat Mythologies a few weeks ago. I used that story to set up the beginning of my upcoming fangame. The game is suppose to become a trilogy. So the question is, should I make a season 2 and 3 to bridge each of the games together or should I just make a few side stories every now and then?

Xbox Live
    GoG ToXiC
    PSN
    ToXiC-ReIgHn
    Steam
    GoG_ToXiC
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kadell View Post
    Hey I finished my fanfic Mortal Kombat Mythologies a few weeks ago. I used that story to set up the beginning of my upcoming fangame. The game is suppose to become a trilogy. So the question is, should I make a season 2 and 3 to bridge each of the games together or should I just make a few side stories every now and then?
    It honestly depends on the plot of the games. If you think you can explain it within a few short side stories, than by all means, go for it. The real MK game series didn't have any literature to bridge the gap, so unless you plan on writing novelizations, I highly doubt you would need to do too much.

PSN
    [IAM]The_Outkast_92
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

im still plannin for mk vs sf but i need anyone and everyone's honest opinion on sub-zero's fate

do you want him to become a cyborg or do you want him to stay human YOU decide!

Twitter
    @#TeamThrowItBack
    Xbox Live
    BiTeThAPiLlOw
    PSN
    YUNGQ94
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Human Sub-Zero por favor, somebody else should turn into a cyborg
    saaaaaaaaay a certain red ninja
    For the Lin Kuei

Xbox Live
    GoG ToXiC
    PSN
    ToXiC-ReIgHn
    Steam
    GoG_ToXiC
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Cyber Ermac?

No. Just no.

PSN
    [IAM]The_Outkast_92
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

normaly the Lin Kuei wouldn't be after him but then again I had alot of crazy stuff originally planned like guile losing his arms instead of Jax, Ibuki getting a crush on smoke (because of dat man hair maaaaannn) Liu kang getting a dark side like ryu even having Dan actually winning a fight.

oh and Toxic he means Guy

Twitter
    @#TeamThrowItBack
    Xbox Live
    BiTeThAPiLlOw
    PSN
    YUNGQ94
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Lol Toxic I know my limits
    For the Lin Kuei