Saint's Row the Third Character thread

Nice! He looks badass. I like the cut :mullet:

And I was so expecting the decker outfit to be on him lol I'd suggest putting a blue astropack on him for ultimate techoness

This one was a lot of fun to make and a lot of fun to play as!

Harley Quinn (Arkham City style but my vision)

And here's her in the game:

Batman-Arkham-City-Harley-Quinn-and-Jokers-goons.jpg

I made her out of memory so now I know her body size. I shall get back to the lab and make adjustments when I can :cool:

My main character, his armor is actually navy blue but looks black in the picture

Spec_Ops.jpg

My assassin girl, can't really see it here, but the eyes on the helmet are green so it looks like she has night vision.

Assassin.jpg

Those look good man, Zoey looks almost perfect but her jacket is supposed to be red. I never understood why they put the barcode tattoo on the forehead instead of the back of the neck.

I'm getting the Genkibowl!!!! So exicted!!! I finally have something to do since I finished the Storyline and the Assassination missions

Last edited:
I tried to create Wesker, but he didn't turn out too good. :neutral:

My one in Saints Row 2 was a lot better, I'd post it, but I don't have a capture card.

I'm getting the Genkibowl!!!! So exicted!!! I finally have something to do since I finished the Storyline and the Assassination missions

Wasn't a big fan of Genkibowl, hopefully Gangstas in Space and Trouble with Clones will be better and make me not regret buying the season pass.

I tried to create Wesker, but he didn't turn out too good. :neutral:

My one in Saints Row 2 was a lot better, I'd post it, but I don't have a capture card.

Wasn't a big fan of Genkibowl, hopefully Gangstas in Space and Trouble with Clones will be better and make me not regret buying the season pass.

Dude, I cannot wait for Gangstas in Space. Probably gonna be funny as hell

I hope they make a DLC where they bring back fighting styles, I wanted to have a martial arts type character, like the ronin style from Saints Row 2. And hopefully Gangstas in Space will be better than Genkibowl, I was pretty disappointed by Genkibowl.

I agree dude.

The addition of the new homies was cool but all the activities were pretty lame except Panda Skydiving