MK1 and MK2 question.

Noob Saibot 2011

on MKAK Has anyone seen the silhouette fly past the moon on the pit one in MK1? This is to fight reptile. and i have yet to hear how to get this shadow to fly past the moon. Is it rare? do i have to keep getting flawless victorys up to the pit?. what do i do?

Also about MK2. has ANYONE had the secret messages that show up before a match starts hinting jade or smoke?. I have yet to come across this aswell?.

Regarding MK1 Reptile, I'm pretty certain I pulled it off. Either that or I've been watching too many tutorial videos.

Silhouettes pass by the moon, from what I've heard, once every 7 games on the Pit. It pops up before the fight begins. When it does, you will have to defeat your opponent with a double flawless victory and a fatality.

Regarding MK1 Reptile, I'm pretty certain I pulled it off. Either that or I've been watching too many tutorial videos.

Silhouettes pass by the moon, from what I've heard, once every 7 games on the Pit. It pops up before the fight begins. When it does, you will have to defeat your opponent with a double flawless victory and a fatality.

Thanks :D so what about the MK2 secret messages hinting jade and smoke?

I have fought Reptile on the MK:AK. So awesome :cool:
And I have gotten the Jade and Smoke messages in MKII as well, and also fought them both.
The messages are rare though, a rough guess is one pops up every fifty matches.
But they are there :mullet:

Remember that these counters reset every time you quit and restart the games, though. For example, let's say you play long enough to get 5 or 6 matches at the pit; if you still haven't seen the silhouettes and decide to exit the game, you're still going to have to fight at the pit another 6 or 7 more times the next time you start up to see them. Same thing goes for the hints, although it's possible that they're more random.