Ermac

flawless31490

So I finally redesigned Ermac and basically I wanted him to have his ninja appearance again and if you guys remember TMNT the movies from the early 90s, they resemble the foot clan from those movies a little bit. I only got their primary done for now but I will post their alternate very soon. What do you guys think of it?

ermac_primary_by_flawless31490-d4i7g1g.png

Bio:
Name: Ermac
Height: 6' 5"
Weight: 225 lbs
Affiliation: Formerly, Shao Kahn's Army
Realm of Origin: Outworld
Resides: Outworld
Species: Fusion of souls
Alignment: Good (formerly Evil)

Ermac was the result of the magic of Shao Kahn, the Emperor of Outworld, by fusing the souls of many fallen great warriors of many different realms. He sent his great personal Sorcerer, Shang Tsung, to find a body of a powerful warrior needed to contain the souls. Under painful, long and excruciating time, Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung, created a very powerful abomination of a warrior in a Doctor Frankenstein like scenario. Since Ermac was seen as the new powerful warrior of Shao Kahn's almighty empire, he named them his Enforcer. Ermac helped Shao Kahn in the fall of many other realms and even participated in the invasion of Earthrealm but because of the fall of Outworld, they hid in the shadows and were never to be seen again. Later on, he was freed from the spell of Shao Kahn by a blind swordsman named Kenshi and Ermac started to realize about their past. They thanked him and decided to do good for the evils they have committed in their past. They also learned that one of the souls contained inside of them and is the most powerful of all souls is the soul of former King of Edenia, father of the Princess of Edenia, Kitana, and former husband of Queen of Edenia, Sindel, King Jerrod.

Ermac is from Outworld. Even though they originated in Outworld, they have an appearance of an African looking human with the body originating from possibly Earthrealm or Edenia since the body resembles people from those realms with human like features and body structures, hair and eyes like humans, stand upright, have two arms that have two hands with five fingers on each hand and two legs that have two feet and five toes on each foot. Their body resembles that of a human male but since it is a dead body before decomposition. Their skin color would resemble the skin color of an African human male. Their facial structure resembles an African human male. They also have big lips. They have a nose that would resemble both an African male. They have a very intimidating face with very scary green eyes that glow the energy of the souls that helps Ermac harness the power of telekinesis. They are very tall, standing at a powerful 6' 5" and they have a muscular build.

Their skills in combat would be very diverse consisting of many different fighting styles from throughout many different realms since they consist of the souls of many different warriors. They have attacks that use magic since they consist of many different warriors. Their energy is green by color and gives them the ability to harness the power of telekinesis. Through telekinesis, they can use this energy to create energy attacks like a power ball like attack that helps them absorb their energy but not soul which they call a Hado-Energy, the ability to levitate in the air, move an opponent in any direction they wish to with their mind, rip of body parts of people or shrink objects with their mind, they can teleport and they can even read other people's minds.

In contrast to being a fusion of highly skilled warriors, Ermac is very smart. They are smart in fighting since they consist of many different warriors. They are also very mysterious since a lot is not known about this great patch of warriors. They are known to be very cold hearted by nature and very ruthless. Ermac is also known to show a great amount of honor and is dedicated to serving those who they feel is their allies.

Design Description:
To start off, they have a black ninja hood with a red headband that has four silver jewels surrounding a green diamond shaped orb with gold outlining. The jewels on their headband is a nod to their jewels in post MKDA games with Ermac in it, even MK Shaolin Monks. The end of the of headband had gold linings. They have green eyes because they are fusion of souls. They have a dark skin tone because in UMK3, Ermac had darker skin than any other ninja and plus, there isn't any Black ninjas in the MK palette swaps anyways so, I wanted to change that. I gave them their red ninja mask again because it is a homage to their UMK3 design.

For the upper body area, I gave them a tight black jumpsuit covering their whole body with a red and black ninja garb, a
nod to their old MK designs and I gave them silver arm bands and silver gauntlets with gold markings on them. Their entire outfit was a homage to their UMK3 design.

Their lower body has a black and gold belt with silver tusks along side. It also has a green orb in the middle that has a silver outline around it because it is a nod to their MK games designs. I gave them black and red pants and they wear a long red and black loincloth. They also have silver knee pads which has green orbs on the knees to support the energy of the souls contained in them. They also have silver shin guards with three golden tusks on both legs with a silver foot guard on both feet a nod to their MK 2011 primary.

Last edited:
Oh my god, this is awesome!!!!!!!!!
I love how you made him Black like he was supposed to be, and the details are flawless!
Dude, 111110000/10 I LOVE this!

Flawless, you just made my favorite MK character of all-time even more delicious with that

Props to you, for serious :cool:

Thank you guys! You know, they need to have their original look and mix it together with their new looks. I'm finishing up their alternate right now.

Thank you and I got the alternate finally done right here. Quick question, which one looks better the primary or the alternate?

ermac_alternate_by_flawless31490-d4j8o11.png

Design Description:
To start off, they have a black and red hood with a red headband that has four silver jewels surrounding a green diamond shaped orb with gold outlining under, a nod to their MK 2011 alternate. The jewels on their headband is a nod to their jewels in post MKDA games with Ermac in it, even MK Shaolin Monks. The end of the of headband had gold linings. They have green eyes because they are fusion of souls. They have a dark skin tone because in UMK3, Ermac had darker skin than any other ninja and plus, there isn't any Black ninjas in the MK palette swaps anyways so, I wanted to change that. I gave them black wraps around their face because it is a homage to their 3D MK era design.

For the upper body area, I made their hood connected to the torso part of their black gown which has red linings on it that is a homage to their MK 3D games primaries. Underneath is a red long sleeved shirt and I gave them black leather gloves on both arms with the whole entire outfit paying a big homage to their MK 2011 alternate.

Their lower body has a black and gold belt with silver tusks along side. It also has a green orb in the middle that has a gold outline around it because it is a nod to their 3D MK games' designs. I gave them black pants with red designs on the top of the sides of the pants. They also have silver knee pads which has green orbs on the knees to support the energy of the souls contained in them. They also have silver and red shin guards with black tape on both legs with a red foot guard on both feet taped on with black tape a nod to their MK 2011 alternate.

Last edited:
Oh wow they both look fantastic.
I prefer the Primary simply because it reminds me of his UMK3/Trilogy look (of which I am a huge fan)
But his Alternate is great concept too, I like how both of his MK9 costumes are incorporated into it.
Both renditions are great, it's not simple but it's not over detailed either.
It's the perfect balance in my eyes.

Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate the support. I did some different palettes for both their primary and alternate. Which ones are your favorite?

Primary Palettes
ermac_primary_palettes_by_flawless31490-d4jbczl.png

Alternate Palettes
ermac_by_flawless31490-d4jbdjl.png