TRMK's MKAK 1.02 Patch Notes and Bugs Thread

I have noticed something about MK1.

When you watched the demo of mk1 before it was patched the music would not play. However after the patch the music is playing. If they managed to fix that then how come they didn't get goro's lair fixed? pretty annoying.

I have a question. I have the mkak fight stick with the download add on code for ps3. i havent download it jet. Should i wait until the patch is fix to download the code?

I have a question. I have the mkak fight stick with the download add on code for ps3. i havent download it jet. Should i wait until the patch is fix to download the code?

I'd say it's safe to get it now. I've had some quality matches since then and I don't regret it one bit.

While this isn't actually patch related, I'm hearing reports that the first two games might not be the latest revisions? I have no reason to doubt that they are, but I haven't particularly had time to look into it. I believe UMK3's confirmed to be 1.2 via the Kombat Kode, but some are saying that MK1 is not Rev. 5 - that it's either 3 or 4 because something that got patched in 5 is still perform-able in the Kollection (unless they're referring to a specific port of the game, e.g. PC). At a glance, MK1 seems fast enough to be 5. Unfortunately, I can't remember the source of this info.

I am not sure if anybody has had this problem in MK 2,But when you pick raiden in Single player ladder he can't perform his electric grasp move no matter how long i hold the High punch. I have the xbox 360 version by the way.

Switch is bull they need to patch this bug why would it work in two player but not in single.Also is it just the xbox verison;or ps3 as well? It just really bothers me that you can't perform it in single player.

It wouldn't be specific to any version of this collection, these are simply the original arcade ROMs. Playing against the AI just gives you a completely different set of rules compared to playing against a human.

To be fair, though, from about the 3rd or 4th fighter in the ladder on, you'd get thrown any time you were close enough to do the move anyway.

You make a good point,however i still don't think they should of taking it out just because it's hard to pull off, if you time it right you can telaport while holding the hp and shock grasp them from behind the opponent. If you don't pull it off then the A.I punishes you for it, just like any other special move. Why wouldn't they take out scropion's leg tackle too? I'd much rather have them take out scropion's leg tackle in single player ladder then raidens shock grasp. In the Other ports; to my knowledge, you cant perform raiden's Shock grasp Whenever you want.Maybe it's just me but it bothers me to have a move that you can only use in the two player, seems like a glitch to me.No other character is like that Why just raiden?I just hope that this and the sound glitches get a new patch soon, don't you think?

Last edited:
You make a good point,however i still don't think they should of taking it out just because it's hard to pull off, if you time it right you can telaport while holding the hp and shock grasp them from behind the opponent. If you don't pull it off then the A.I punishes you for it, just like any other special move. Why wouldn't they take out scropion's leg tackle too? I'd much rather have them take out scropion's leg tackle in single player ladder then raidens shock grasp. In the Other ports; to my knowledge, you cant perform raiden's Shock grasp Whenever you want.Maybe it's just me but it bothers me to have a move that you can only use in the two player, seems like a glitch to me.No other character is like that Why just raiden?I just hope that this and the sound glitches get a new patch soon, don't you think?

They strongly need a patch to fix the sound issues. It may be minor but it makes the game sound so broken.