Official NFL Thread

1-7-12. This will be a day long remembered in Texans lore, as the Texans will conquer in their first playoff game.

Texans fans, get loud.

I am SUPER STOKED about the Texans win yesterday afternoon. Of course, I have Been talking about JJ Watt all season long. That inception of his was just EPIC Watt!

P.S. I also love Victor Cruz.... Yep, I'm also a Giants fan... and it looks like they have this one in the bag... 24-2 in the second half. Awesome!

I can't stand Tebow, just think it's funny how everyone makes fun of him yet look where he is, lol.

Oh, forgive me. I thought you were actually talking about football reasons. I should know better than this. herp derp

The Giants defense is ready for Green Bay! Pack can't win on offense alone, really overrated against a team that almost beat them earlier! Go Texans, Foster DA MAN! I like Brady and Tebow a lot, but both defenses are leaky! And geaux Saints! The best defenses are already out of the picture, minus the Harbaugh teams (SF and Baltimore) and I'm rooting for the Pats/Texans and the Saints/Giants for the conferences!

She prolly thinks Yates is hot or something

Yes that's what I was implying, Captain Obvious.

The Giants defense is ready for Green Bay! Pack can't win on offense alone, really overrated against a team
that almost beat them earlier! Go Texans, Foster DA MAN! I like Brady and Tebow a lot, but both defenses are leaky! And geaux Saints! The best defenses are already out of the picture, minus the Harbaugh teams (SF and Baltimore) and I'm rooting for the Pats/Texans and the Saints/Giants for the conferences!

I'm with you on that mostly, though Saints/9ers this week does seem interesting. I'd really like the Tebows to beat the Pats though, because then the Texans would be playing the AFC title game at home.

I'll just leave this here.

Foster.jpg

That was hilarious. :D Tim Tebow IS a joke, and hopefully now people will shut up about him and stop cluttering my fb stream with statuses about him every weekend.

That was hilarious. :D Tim Tebow IS a joke, and hopefully now people will shut up about him and stop cluttering my fb stream with statuses about him every weekend.

I have known since the day he became a "household name" in college that he would be a fluke at best in the NFL. That option ******** you see in college all the time doesn't do jack shit in the NFL, especially against teams like the Patriots. The only reason I rooted for Tebow's overrated ass in the playoffs this year in the first place is because there are no teams in the AFC I hate more than the Pittsburgh Steelers and the New England Patriots.

And the fact that he won a Heisman Trophy should tell you how cursed his NFL career is. Of the 75 winners of the Heisman Trophy, only 8 of them are in the Pro Football Hall of Fame; only one of those is a QB, and that is Roger Staubach (the other 7 are all RBs; Doak Walker, Paul Hornung, OJ Simpson, Tony Dorsett, Earl Campbell, Marcus Allen, and Barry Sanders).

Last edited: