Official NFL Thread

You know what I want for Christmas this year?!

The Ryan coaching family permanently banished from the Cowboys organization!

Rob Ryan has cost the Cowboys back-to-back games within the last 3 weeks! To be honest with you, I hated the SOB even before he got the Cowboys DC job! Not to mention the fact that I STILL want revenge on his father for what he pulled off against us back in 1989 (for those of you who are oblivious to what I'm talking about, look up "Bounty Bowl" on Google); speaking of which, I'm beginning to become convinced that Rob's deliberately sabotaging the team on behalf of his father!

Now I'm happy with tonight's win, but I still want Rob Ryan's fat ass out of town!

Last edited:
Romo is an idiot... and I hate all current Cowboys players.

I am also somewhat miffed by my Texans tonight too... but that I will get over in time! I do still love them... today's game just sucked!

Eagles :cool:

Whooped the Jets :cool:

:cool: :cool: :cool:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

54570826.jpg

Damn stupid F*CKIN defense... damn... if we're not careful, we'll lose in the first playoff game... :banghead: I'm so sick of Yates... I think we should give Delhomme a try.

Damn stupid F*CKIN defense

That's what happens when you allow that Stay Puft Marshmallow dude within a 75-mile radius of your football team! I should know; my team fired his fat ass after 8 games last year! If you ask me, your football team is always better with H.R. Pufnstuf with Teddy Ruxpin as an assistant than Wade ****in' Phillips, whether it's as Defensive Coordinator or Head Coach! Now as for the QB situation, I think the Texans are better off with Jeff Garcia than they are with Yates or Delhomme.

Anyway, with that out of the way, this clip below is THE highlight of the 2011 NFL season!

Last edited:
Wade Phillips is a great defensive coordinator, he's been in the hospital and missed the last two games, which is why the D's been kind of a mess lately. His schemes have been the main reason the Texans have kept winning games after all their QBs exploded.

He's not head coach material for sure, but he's one of the best at DC.

Wade Phillips is a great defensive coordinator, he's been in the hospital and missed the last two games, which is why the D's been kind of a mess lately. His schemes have been the main reason the Texans have kept winning games after all their QBs exploded.

He's not head coach material for sure, but he's one of the best at DC.

Yeah well I was really hoping that his "schemes" had more to do with it than his actual play-calling and that we'd be ok without him on the sideline. This just proves that next year when somebody hires him as a head coach again that the Texans are going to go back to sucking on D next year.

Yeah well I was really hoping that his "schemes" had more to do with it than his actual play-calling and that we'd be ok without him on the sideline. This just proves that next year when somebody hires him as a head coach again that the Texans are going to go back to sucking on D next year.

Whoever hires Phillips as head coach is making the same fatal mistake that Denver, Buffalo, and especially my Dallas Cowboys did. If you ask me, he's just as bad as Rich Kotite, if not worse.

Whoever hires Phillips as head coach is making the same fatal mistake that Denver, Buffalo, and especially my Dallas Cowboys did. If you ask me, he's just as bad as Rich Kotite, if not worse.

That hardly makes me feel better. With the way he turned around this defense and all the likely open jobs next year, someone's going to do it.

That hardly makes me feel better. With the way he turned around this defense and all the likely open jobs next year, someone's going to do it.

Dear God, I hope not. :banghead:

EDIT: So not to double post, I'll just add this thought.

HELL YEAH... the Giants won yesterday! WOOHOO! Now here's to hoping that they beat the snot outta the Cowboys next week!

Last edited:
Dear God, I hope not. :banghead:

EDIT: So not to double post, I'll just add this thought.

HELL YEAH... the Giants won yesterday! WOOHOO! Now here's to hoping that they beat the snot outta the Cowboys next week!

Why don't you take a look at your team's trophy case before you start trashing other teams?