Which outsider would be a good addition to MK?

Which outsider would be best in an MK game?

• BloodRayne's Rayne.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Splatterhouse's Rick Taylor.

• Manhunt's Cash.

• Resident Evil's Nemesis.

• Todd McFarlane's Spawn.

• Write-in. (This poll's open to suggestions.)

• Total voters

Crazy the Clown

I thought of a few names that would feel at home in the Mortal Kombat game. Which one do you like best?

There's Rayne, the goth half-vampire woman from BloodRayne, Rick Taylor, the masked mauler from Splatterhouse, Cash, the man marked for death in the ultra-violent Manhunt, the Nemesis, a powerful bio-engineered mutant from Resident Evil, and, of course, Todd McFarlane's Spawn.

Of course, this poll's open to write-ins, as well. So if you don't like any of my ideas, yours are welcome.

I would go for Akuma. His 40 hit combo (Which I call Death) is super sweet. Bloodrayne would be good but I think all of the MK females would be jelous :lol: and I would also go for Zero, (Mega man X) Ryu, (Street Fighter) Link (Legend of Zelda) and Fulgore. (Killer Instinct)

I chose Rayne, but Rick Taylor wouldn't be too bad a choice, either. After all, Splatterhouse started the fad of blood and dismemberment in videogames. That was back in '88.

all bad ideas. ...how bout making the dragon logo itself into a fighter...... like a secret character... give it the green glow it had in onagas ending(from the krypt)

The Immortal King said:
My pick would be Triple H!!!!

How old are you? :roll:

Anyway my pick would be Spawn. I'd kill to see him face Ermac in an axe to axe battle.

Nah Immortal is just a bit too obsesed with HHH. How about using the staff as characters. No one will be ever to beat Dan Forden and his fatallity where he keeps saying "Toasty!" until u die.

hey immortal if triple h divorced stephanie and proposed to would you get married in the ring or the dressing room?

If you were wondering about weapons....

Rayne-Twin blades she's been using in her BloodRayne games.
Rick Taylor-Golden meat cleaver from the first Splatterhouse, 2X length.
Cash-Spiked club, much like Reiko's from MK-DA.
Nemesis-Organic whip-like tendrills.
Spawn-Agony, his cape formed into an axe.