Re: Most annoying/irritating enimies in video games

Magaki from KOF XI
Rugal from KOF 94
Nemesis from RE3
Gas zombies from dead rising
Anything from splatter house

The compy's from Turok 2

Yeah, I have to take my vision off of an undead horde and velociraptors to save my ****ing toenails

Valdoll(red earth)
Magaki(kof)
Shinnok(mk4, not because his hard to beat, i just hate that guy, f...ing shang tsung ripp-off)
master hand(ssbb,only played the mugen version ,but it was a hard nut to crack)

Last edited:

The flood from halo. I hate these f*ckers with a passion. Id rather fight a horde of hunters with a pistol, than take on these b*tches.

Firewarriors: Dawn of War series
Marlboros, Omega Weapon, Emerald Weapon: FF VII-VIII
Arch Viles: Doom II and Final Doom
Spriggans: Skyrim

Archers/Gunmen in assassin creed series

"What are you doing up here!? Get down!"

I'm sorry is this your roof b*tch!?
*Cross bow to the face*

Medusa heads castlevania. Im a sexy man god so really have no trouble with doing anything else.

The Iron Maidens from Resident Evil 4.

They are so goddamn scary so you are trying to run away but your brain is all messed up from fear and you run right into them. They have creepy breathing and other parts of the game, you walk into a room and can't see them but hear that breathing.

They take a lot of hits to kill as well, if you don't have a stronger weapon.

The Iron Maidens from Resident Evil 4.

They are so goddamn scary so you are trying to run away but your brain is all messed up from fear and you run right into them. They have creepy breathing and other parts of the game, you walk into a room and can't see them but hear that breathing.

They take a lot of hits to kill as well, if you don't have a stronger weapon.

never will i forget the first time i saw the "Dead" regenarator one second and noticed it gone the next.
also those damn cosmillos dogs the first time i saw it jump out of the darkness and pounce on me i shat cinderblocks

The Chainsaw guys are fairly annoying as well. They take quite a bit of ammo to beat and a one hit kill from them....yeah.

Those guys aren't really hard to beat, though, just takes some time and you have to make sure you don't get too close or else you're dead.

The Metroids in Impact Crater on Metroid Prime
The Baby Sheegoth in Phendrana Drifts on Metroid Prime
The Artificial Chaos on the space levels on Sonic Adventure 2
Every ****ing enemy in Metropolis Zone on Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Anything and everything in Metroid Prime and Sonic 2 pisses me off, Bruce :x
Can't forget the boss battle with Eggman at the end of Sonic Adventure 1 :madsign3:

Anything and everything in Metroid Prime and Sonic 2 pisses me off, Bruce :x
Can't forget the boss battle with Eggman at the end of Sonic Adventure 1 :madsign3:

Did you finish Episode 4? Wow, Eggman is a tard at the end of that one. You need to time your shit just right.

Did you finish Episode 4? Wow, Eggman is a tard at the end of that one. You need to time your shit just right.

It took me like 400 tries when I was a kid to beat it, but when I redownloaded it on PSN it only took me like 20 tries :laugh:
Slowly moving up in the world 8)

God damn Dragons in Skyrim

I mean, here I am trying to get to Falkreath to join the Dark Brotherhood after assassinating on of those people in the shack for the leader and OUT OF PHUCKING NOWHERE I get double teamed by Dragons