Favorite Actor and Actress

I have so many I don't know if I could really pick between one, but if I had to pick one I think I would pick:

Adam Sandler, because he is hilarious. I really love the way he acts but not only that but his personality as well. He is a really cool dude and I love to watch him act as Happy Gilmore :wink: He reminds me so much of myself :)

And also Angelina Jolie, because she is a really talented actress that makes you believe that her acting is for real, I really enjoy her acting and I wouldn't be a guy if I didn't say that she is gorgeous...

I cant say just one actor that is my favorite, but I managed to narrow it to 3

Will Smith - He's been one of my favorites since Fresh Prince and I love most of his movies.

Johnny Depp - He's a brilliant actor and plays agonizing roles so well, and I live the darkness to most of the movies he does.

Mel Gibson - One of the best actors ever, and hes been in 4 of my top 10 movies.

My favorite actress is a little more difficult, cuz it changes depending on whats out and what Ive seen recently, so I dont really have a favorite, just my favorites of the moment.

Kate Beckinsale - Shes a great actress and has several movies that have come out in the past couple years Ive liked alot, and has several coming out soon that I really wanna see.

Teri Hatcher - Always been one of my favorites, and with her new TV show doing so well shes just everywhere now.

Dakota Fanning - Prolly the most talented actress out right now, especially for her age, and also putting her cuz I loved Man on Fire and wanna see Hide and Seek.

Rose Byrne - Shes gorgeous and I loved her in Troy and Wicker Park.

Vince Vaughn...need i say more. he is awesome an can play a variety of roles...i will say his new movie 'be cool' is gonna be lame, but reguardless he is number 1 in my book

&

Norm macdonald because he is funny and i love his dry sense of humor

i dont have a favorite female actress

Adam Sandler, for many hilarious and memorable moments.

Robin Shou, for an awesome role as Liu Kang, and the unforgettable ninja brother to Chris Farley in Beverly Hills Ninja.

Actors:

Robet Englund- because he played Freddy Kruger,one of the most memorable characters I've seen.

Johnny Depp- I think he is one of the best actors out there to play in a suspenceful movie, he really can capture the moment.

Ben Stiller- I love every movie he is in and I consider him one of the best actors in comedy.

Actresses:

Eliza Dushku- I think she is one of the sexiest, most talented, actress to ever hit the screen. I loved her Faith character on Buffy, Tru Davies on Tru Calling, And I loved her in Wrong Turn! She is definitly my favorite actress.

Kathrine Isabelle- I loved Kathrine is Ginger Snaps and its sequals! She was really good in Freddy VS. Jason to, but she got killed way to early in the movie. She was supposed to play Lori but then Ronni Yu channged her to gib! :x

Drew Barrymore: Drew is good for comedy IMO. My favorite was when she was with Ben Stiller in Duplex, I thought they meshed well.

johnny depp- fear and loathing, pirates of caribbean, blow, sleepy hollow, secret window... etc. all reasons to bow down.

brad pitt- fight club. his best role. i also liked 7 years in tibet, troy.... i know there were others....

jessica biel- no reason. just great eye candy

renee zellweger- shes actually a good actress, and i actually enjoyed a number of her roles

Well, I have no overall favorite as that's as impossible as picking a favorite movie, but I do have my list of favorites.

In no particular order:

Tommy Lee Jones - I just like his 'commanding' presence in movies. His voice is also a big plus. He's been in great movies such as The Fugitive, Under Siege, MIB, and US Marshals.

Kurt Russel - Great actor. Tombstone is one of my favorite movies, Wyatt Earp being my favorite Western tale, and I like many other of his movies such as 3000 Miles Till Graceland and Escape From L.A.

Kevin Costner - I just like Costner. I think all of his movies are good. Even the "fabled" bad ones such as Waterworld. He plays one of the most bad ass characters in any movie, 3000 Miles Till Graceland. Robin Hood was also great.

Steven Seagal - Oh yeah. Everyone hates him. I love him. Under Siege is my favorite action movie by a long shot. I like all of Seagal's movies just because of the way he is - some cold, one-toned, untouchable tough guy who slaps everyone around. His voice is hilarious and in his prime, was a very good martial artist, especially in Aikido.

I also like Arnold due to his 80's action movies, Stallone for various films, Johnny Depp, and Gary Busey.

As for my favorite actresses ... who knows. I would have to sit and think about it. I don't feel like doing that right now.

If dead actors count, I'd have to say Fred Berry is also a good one. He always made me laugh as Rerun. "Hey, HEY, hey!"

He also did a damn fine job as Bootleg Greg in the movie, "Big Money Hu$tla$." Officially the best $20 I ever spent.