Let's talk Cosplay.

Someone didn't read about MK cosplays going in the MK cosplay thread. :lol Nice post though. Someone did Laughing Beauty...props. And the Mass Effect one is one I haven't seen either. Very cool. That Tony Stark/Iron Man though....HOLY CRAP. :D

No, I know the MK thread is there, I just dumped practically my whole cosplay folder into the whole post though so I wasn't paying much attention to what the picture was.

But yeah that Iron Man is crazy good. I think the Gambit one is really good too.

This thread could use some FF6 cosplay...

421537.jpg

This thread could use some FF6 cosplay...

421537.jpg

Someone tried to wrangle me into cosplaying Kuja once. My response was "AW HELL NAW." :laugh:

@Nemesis; that's OK. Just sayin'. I feel like I've seen that Gambit before. That Lightning is cool, but I like her original costume better. My ex-boss's girlfriend cosplayed Lightning once, she was smokin' hot and I made sure she knew. I hope it helped her, since she had to muster up courage to go on stage for a short masquerade skit with said boss of mine.

@Nuggs: My stepmother tried convincing me to get a boob job. I was like, "T___T. No?"

Laughing Beauty from MGS4.
Awesome.

That's one of the better Sonya Blades that I've seen in a while.
I wish the Sonya would have had either that costume or her UMK3 costume in MK9.

2877.jpg

Idk I like her current one even though everyone thinks it's slutty or what ever. I like her Umk3 costume too.

sonya-mk9-alt.jpg

And this one. :love: :love:

Last edited:
there was a reason I didn't comment on that buddy. It's none of my business.

Well of course it's none of our business... but that doesn't mean we shouldn't support our fellow man. We should invite Spine Ripper to our support group.

Well of course it's none of our business... but that doesn't mean we shouldn't support our fellow man. We should invite Spine Ripper to our support group.

WTF dude? I'm starting to get pissed. leave it alone I don't need help she is my friend nothing more. I'm not gonna tell you what happened between her and I so drop it and move the f*ck on. :mad:

That's pretty cool. The photoshoot for that costume is very slick, though maybe a little overproduced. I'd like to see if anyone here has pictures of cosplays they've done, considering partly the original purpose of the thread was to see if anyone here did it, not just to post pictures of others' work.