Let's talk Cosplay.

I want to go to Dragon Con next year since I live in Georgia.Sporting a MK2 Ninja outfit since I know how to do that one.Probably Scorpion.If I get to go next year though,I'm not sure.

I'm going to an Anime convention this year.

My friend said I can come as an anime, or video game character if I want.

*Prepares Frank West cosplay*

My fiancee and I do about 2-3 cons a year. I don't always cosplay to them, but I will be for our next one, with this costume:

Tsubaki1.jpg

I've got everything but the fabric for the main part of the dress at this point, since I had some fabric ordered but it came with flaws and I had to send the stuff back. :/ Hopefully I'll have time to finish, since it's barely a month away.

What is it with you and masks?

I like them.
There's a certain mystery to the characters behind the masks.
Don't tell me that I'm the only wondered what Darth Vader looked like before he took off his mask, or Cobra Commander in the 1980's cartoons?

If I was to ever cosplay I'd be dom from gears we have a small resembleance.

Y'all see it?

Dom.jpg

I wont cosplay until I'm in shape. And when I do cosplay, I'll probably only cosplay Deadpool. No one else I'm really interested in cosplaying.

Also. Dat Vampy <3
vampy.jpg

Someone didn't read about MK cosplays going in the MK cosplay thread. :lol Nice post though. Someone did Laughing Beauty...props. And the Mass Effect one is one I haven't seen either. Very cool. That Tony Stark/Iron Man though....HOLY CRAP. :D