Let's talk Cosplay.

It really is. Yeah, she's hot but that's...kinda just it. She's known for her Jade costume but she didn't actually MAKE the costume herself besides some changes and most of her costumes are kind of just bland. No costume creativity really. I'm not saying every cosplayer should only deck out in full on armor with a shit ton of details, but come on, do a character that you really love and get creative with the costume for it, not just a fvcking vest, fishnet stockings and a corset. That's just being lazy.

Last edited:
I'm on a desktop so I can post this now :love:

defense_attorney_by_su_wan-d6hsayi.jpg

Dude Cobra you only like her because she did the Gijoe cosplay lol. But for real tho she's also one of my favorite cosplayers too

Nah.
I've always thought she put good effort into her costumes and character portrayals.
Her being hot and in a Baroness suit are just 2 added bonuses, as nemesis mentioned. ;)

The tits tricked me

The tits trick almost everyone, that is their superpower.
Tits can make you do silly things that you otherwise wouldn't do. :rofl:

Well to be fair, cosplaying isn't about being hot. That shit is just a bonus. It's about costume work and her costumes are fvcking amazing at the LEAST. Some of her costumes are god damn brilliantly made. Which gets me to this.

Might be hot, but if that isn't the most bland ass costume I've seen then I don't know what bland is because that costume might be made good, but it's got nothing going for it besides the person itself, which is not the point of cosplaying, which I've said before. Being hot is just a bonus.

holy shit dude back at c2e2 i saw this hottie as storm. even my cousin was like damn id hit it

she had the white eyes and everything

now the bad side of seeing cosplayers is when you see like a 300 pound woman dressed as a slave leia. and dont even get me started on some of the weird shit i saw a week ago at wizard : shutters:

You don't need to be hot, fit, or black/white/asian/etc to cosplay any character.

If that 300 Ib woman wants to cosplay as Leia, leave her be.

Cosplay is cosplay. Let the person have fun.

I just realised I could actually cosplay as Frank West! :-D.
I just gotta find a servbot hemlet and a camera and wooden bat.

One day damnit :)

Also Shira remove your hypnotic walking gif!
I can't post straight with such a booty swaying from side to side :mad:

You don't need to be hot, fit, or black/white/asian/etc to cosplay any character.

Exactly this. Looks shouldn't matter at all. As long as the person who dressed up is having fun, that's all that should matter.

im not saying they cant so i dont see where you pulled that out of

im just saying dude if you saw what i saw youd know why i said what i said

No shit. They can do whatever they want, because they don't care what you think.

But you came off saying basically "Fat girls should not be allowed to cosplay."

But you came off saying basically "Fat girls should not be allowed to cosplay."
im just saying if people who do that choose to put themselves into that situation its fair game to critisize. tell you what since you are so 100% do whatever you want i dare you to ask out a 300 pound chick. you sure talk a big game and the question is are you willing to back that up?

face it you yourself wouldnt do it because you would have the same reaction i did so dont try to come off as some knight in shining armor defending obese 300 pound women.

look i dont mind some meat on women but dude cmon its a turnoff when some women honestly dont take care of themselves and just get huge