"You Know What's BS?" The Thread

Oh...wow.

Wall o' texr? Check.
Bad grammar? Check.
Incorrect spelling? Check.
Conspiracy theories? Check.
"Persecuted Christianity Syndrome"? Check.

Either a troll, or certifiably insane. Worthy of public shaming/rotten e-cabbages in my book. Where's a stockade? :D

Not remotely about to defend the guy... but out of curiosity what the heck is "Persecuted Christianity Syndrome"?

Not remotely about to defend the guy... but out of curiosity what the heck is "Persecuted Christianity Syndrome"?

This delusional idea that's turned into a trend with hard-right Christian Americans--usually as a shield to excuse their rampant bigotry and ignorance, to push their 'morals campaign' of denying the rights of non-Christians, the LGBT community, and those people that are left of Rush Limbaugh--that states that "Christianity is under attack" in America, and Christians are being 'persecuted' for their beliefs. It's ridiculous, and insulting to people of any actual, decent faith. I'm not a Christian, but I've plenty of Christian friends who agree with me that this idea is garbage, and little more than an excuse to have their demands met.

This delusional idea that's turned into a trend with hard-right Christian Americans--usually as a shield to excuse their rampant bigotry and ignorance, to push their 'morals campaign' of denying the rights of non-Christians, the LGBT community, and those people that are left of Rush Limbaugh--that states that "Christianity is under attack" in America, and Christians are being 'persecuted' for their beliefs. It's ridiculous, and insulting to people of any actual, decent faith. I'm not a Christian, but I've plenty of Christian friends who agree with me that this idea is garbage, and little more than an excuse to have their demands met.

I see... can you also clarify "actual, decent faith" as well?

What, can't come up with the answer to that question on your own? It's self-explanatory.

I can define it myself just fine, but I was interested in your definition to it so I could respond to you accurately.

While I don't necessarily believe Christianity is under attack in the way the people you are referring to say, it certainly does appear to be under attack by you.

Freyith and LC are invincible NPCs in TRMK the game. They just sit there talking off topic and no matter how many times I hack my sword into them, they dont flinch. Some BS

kidding lol

It's BS in mario party, when someone else lands on the star place, and then the next star spawns a few steps away from them. And you are halfway across the map

It's bull shit how I can't use the facebook connect button on TRMK anymore :cry:
Nah jk, the old school way to log in is cooler.. it never signs you out.
If you're inactive for more than 10 minutes logged with the facebook connect, it logs you out.

Premium Servers

pisses me off. Epecially in TF2. Ever since it went free theres been a sharp rise in them. I'll join without realizing its one, and then all of a sudden I see flying soldiers with unlimited rockets without even having to reload. But one good thing that comes out of it is its satisfying when you actually do get to own the shit out of a premium player. So thats the one thing that keeps me playing there. But still, the fact that someone pays becasue they probably suck at the game normally is annoying

Along with what Freyith said, its when a majority claims that they are being suppressed like a minority. This particular sect claims that being white and christian is some kind of rarity in this country when in fact white christians are still the dominating majority. When people do this is makes me pull my hair out. Like when senators say, "I'm not afraid to express my faith as a Christian" Oh you're not afraid to defiantly proclaim your overtly accepted beliefs as a member of the majority? How unique you are! Here I thought you were the suppresser....but you're actually the suppressed? Wow! Oh and you don't like how our government keeps religion out of public institutions, essentially separating church and state? But at the same time your a fundamental purist in the original constitution and bill of rights....ok, I see....

As you can see this really grinds my gears. And I'm a White Christian.