Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Is anyone biting?

I admit I was very turned off by the fact that they were releasing it within the same year just a few months after the vanilla release...but I decided that I would get it after all.

I really want to use Captain America in this, and focus on an all Avengers team with maybe Hawkeye and She Hulk...or any of the other Avengers in the game (Wolverine, Thor, Iron Man, Spider Man, etc). :_cool:

Yeah im gonna bite and buy it. I mean i didnt buy the first one cause i bought mk9 :wiggle:. But when i did play it i used wolverine wesker and akuma. I do wanna try out frank west cause he seems really fun to play as

They have Rocket Raccoon but no Venom

Dear developers of this game,

jizz.gif

I actually like She-Hulk, but MODOK?
Seriously, ****ing MODOK?????

And what the **** is up with no Carnage either?

I dont think Capcom know how to make good fighting games anymore.

What they are good at, is leaching as much money off of casuals and noobs as humanely possible.

I don't understand one thing. Why couldn't Capcom do DLC? They could have saved money on discs, cases, etc, and made a lot more money because DLC would cost more (probably 5 dollars per character). Plus, now they have to create new servers for UMvC3 and shut down the MvC3 servers.

Capcom did plan originally to do dlc but after the tsunami, they decided to do a full blown game instead.

I don't understand one thing. Why couldn't Capcom do DLC? They could have saved money on discs, cases, etc, and made a lot more money because DLC would cost more (probably 5 dollars per character). Plus, now they have to create new servers for UMvC3 and shut down the MvC3 servers.

They don't have to do that do they?

I was playing vanilla SFIV online a few weeks back.

I actually like She-Hulk, but MODOK?
Seriously, ****ing MODOK?????

And what the **** is up with no Carnage either?

I absolutely hated playing and even looking at MODOK. Such a fatass little circle robot douche dick.
But, that really is the stupidest thing I've heard.. that they didn't release Carnage or Venom.
How absurd :x

I absolutely hated playing and even looking at MODOK. Such a fatass little circle robot douche dick.
But, that really is the stupidest thing I've heard.. that they didn't release Carnage or Venom.
How absurd :x

I bet they're going to be dlc, Cyclops and maybe Psylocke too.
Of ****ing course.

Typical money grubbing pieces of shit :x

They don't have to do that do they?

I was playing vanilla SFIV online a few weeks back.

I don't know about SFIV, but I saw this:
IyfPA.jpg

Maybe that's just for European servers, so I'm not worried. I got that image from here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ma...umvc3-comes-out-will-mvc3-online-go-down.html

Capcom did plan originally to do dlc but after the tsunami, they decided to do a full blown game instead.

Capcom still wasted more money on shipping out the game instead of DLC, I don't see how the the tsunami was a justification.