Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Wtf.
They're pretty much forcing people to buy this shit :x

Its like "Oh you don't want to buy the new one?
Well then you can't play the old one."

Wtf.
They're pretty much forcing people to buy this shit :x

Its like "Oh you don't want to buy the new one?
Well then you can't play the old one."

Which is exactly why I'm not buying it or any other capcom game.
For real, it's just very dickish business they do.
I'm glad I got rid of M vs C 3.

I don't know about SFIV, but I saw this:
IyfPA.jpg

Maybe that's just for European servers, so I'm not worried. I got that image from here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ma...umvc3-comes-out-will-mvc3-online-go-down.html

Capcom still wasted more money on shipping out the game instead of DLC, I don't see how the the tsunami was a justification.

Now i've seen everything! Was that released on Twitter today??

You know what, **** Capcom. At heart, I was always a SF fan through the 90's, but MK was also close to my heart but Capcom dont give a shit about the game anymore.

I held off buying MVC3 and with good reason. I wont be buying SF X Tekken as that just looks like gimmicky shit aimed at noobs and casuals, but I was considering getting SSF IV AE 2012. Nah. Screw Ono, screw Seth Killian and screw Capcom.

They've forgotten how to make good fighting games, but they have learned something new. How to make as much money by producing any old shit and putting "Street Fighter" or "Vs" on the cover knowing it will sell by the bucket load.

I'm sticking with Capcom for one reason: Keiji Inafune. He created/ produced one of my favorite video game series, Onimusha.

I never played Onimishu but I was a HUGE fan of the SF and REZ EV series. But they just use the names of those franchises to make money now with crap products. Shame really.

I wont be buying SF X Tekken as that just looks like gimmicky shit aimed at noobs and casuals,

Well, I probably will not get SF X Tekken, but I will get Tekken X SF (made by Namco Bandai Games) which uses Tekken's fighting game engine. Looking forward to it!

Me too! Will there be hadokens? :eek:

I don't know, but Namco Bandai Games producer Katsuhiro Harada stated that he has no plans to release Tekken X Street Fighter until after the Capcom project (SF X Tekken) has launched.

Here are some images of (prototype) Ryu:
tekken-x-street-fighter-concept-1.jpg

tekken_x_ryu_2.jpg

So they're basically forcing you to buy the new version by shutting down the servers of the old versions?

Damn, that sucks ass. I guess Viewtiful Joe being in the game isn't worth me getting the game after all...

If you bought dlc from Vanilla version, it will transfer to umvc3! so that's...nice i guess lol

I don't know anyone that uses Jill or Shuma Gorath, but I know i wanted my Captain America alternate costume from the costume pack!

Source

I never gave MvC3 a try so im thinking about getting UMVC3. I want to give other fighters a try idk i might even spend a extra few dollars to get tekken 6 :)