Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Yung! Holy shit, This game is so fun online.

Ran into another Point Vergil, he was too good. This negro caught my drone assist and Happy birthday'd my booty, My anchor Wesker was left and he hit me with this sick incoming Mix-up.

He called Rapid slash assist and made it Meaty, while he was wave dashing in with Wesker.. I was legit scared. I guessed wrong and lost but It was still a fun match.

Cause, everyone's better than me. It's motivation to keep playing, I mean yea the lag is bad at times, but I enjoy playing against other players. I'm playing Nemesis, Vergil, Wesker. These negros are legit man, freaking love Nemesis!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh you rocking Nemesis :D?

I have gained the respect for thee.

What's your assist for Vergil? Rapid Slash right?

Yup! Rapid slash is Tits, but it's hard to convert off it with Nemesis' clothesline though.

Nemesis is so sick, and he's not a hard character to play either, I thought his Movement would be ass because he's kinda a grapple character but I was wrong. His theme is sex too.

I just picked this game up a few days ago. It's really hard for me so far but I like it. I've been trying out Tron and Chun Li mostly. I've heard Chun Li is hard to use due to execution levels , but I think she's awesome.

I haven't really found a team that works well for me yet. I've only been at it for 2 days though. So far Chun Li and Tron would be on that team. I've tried Haggar , Ryu , and Hulk as the 3rd team member and I like Hulk so far. The only problem is that they are all up close fighters. I can't bring myself to pick Zero or Vergil or Doctor Doom. I can't stand seeing the same characters all the time.

Bass put Chun as your third member and Tron on point. Try to find a middle character like Deadpool, Akuma, or maybe even Haggar. See you need a good assist for combo extenstions or to create space

Tron is on point and Chun Li is my 3rd. I'm starting to look at Akuma or Hulk. I'm still not very good with extending combos and using my bar , but I can do some good single combos. Baby steps.

Yes indeed the baby steps :cool:

Make sure you do the trials. They help somewhat. Then look up combo videos for your specific characters

FUGG! I'm ready to get home, my brother texted me and said my stick cams in, I'll do an unboxing video with my iPhone. I can't wait :cry:

Bish, I'm already da bess inda wurl! Number one Nemesis player in Georgia, since day 1 :proud:

Nah, It'll probably take a while learning stick tho. I even though about picking up doom for my secondary team, Vergil, Doom, Wesker.

Teleport beam assist mix ups are too good, and they're easy to convert off into my BnB.

My inner sand ford.. I can't suppress it.

Movement with Doom is hard tho, lol. Super jump canceling into J.b is hard, but his BnB is beyond easy.