Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

I never saw the full version of the opening to UMVC3; for some reason its not in the actual game apparently. :? Its pretty cool.

I might start playing Marvel soon. I've had the game since release but I haven't played it much at all. I've pretty much just experimented with a few of the characters introduced in marvel and played a few matches online.

Kzaoo playing Mahvel?!?!?

Well, if ya need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask; we can put this thread back to work again lol.

I still want to see some more Mahvel from you Yung though :mad:

Cool!

*Looks at calendar*

REALLY?!?!? That sucks :(

I gots a new team, well mostly new anyway. I'm running Cap, DP, Nova now. Got some advice on some cool setups from the people I've been playing offline. Can't wait to actually try it out when I actually get to play again lol; hopefully today.

Anyone looking for some hype matches can check out top 8 of UMVC3 at Canada Cup : www.twitch.tv/canadacup

Winners bracket:
EG|Justin Wong vs. Joker
MCZ|Tokido vs. EG|PR Balrog

Losers bracket:
Bee vs. coL|Filipino Champ
UVG|Noel Brown vs. EG|Ricky Ortiz

Noel is one of my favorite Marvel players lol; that Wolvie is deadly. He's really good on commentary, but even better when he's part of the crowd lol. He's like one of the main guys talking trash and screaming :laugh:

This is Mahvel related since Storm is in it :cool: Dat Canada Cup cosplay:

678460628.jpg

I should probably play DR. Heard it was fun.

I friggin love Noel's face when he plays, especially when he wins :rofl: Its looks like he's stoned half the time.

Yo WTF is wrong with FChamp? Dude must have betted that he could win out w/ Phoenix or something. Didn't even play Dorm and now he's out. :???: