Ermac Vortex Mix up

I guess you could low poke out that unblockable punch he has, but it's so quick that your reactions would have to be quick.

Cool though!

I guess you could low poke out that unblockable punch he has, but it's so quick that your reactions would have to be quick.

Cool though!

I know!! I was kinda expecting alot of replies to this thread.. I guess no one cares about how much of a bigger threat ermac is now, When they face this there going to cry and blame the player for "CHEAP" Tactics <_<

Can someone explain how this is a vortex?

Isn't a vortex a damagine pressure/combo that leads to guess scenario to get out of another loop?

From what I've seen it leads off of ONLY low Forward+4. how does a overhead lead into the vortex?

It's to me less of a vortex more of a tiny damage combo into free jump in pressure.

the only guessing involved is the B2. B2 cancel into lift to catch your jump back or cancel into something else. or B2 fully charged and break a block. ect ect.

The mix up is B2 which can be lead into more ways than just F4.

If I'm missing something someone chime in.

hey vital i like it more fun stuff for ermac is always apprieciated ... lemme know wot u think of dis ... on hit 321 DDU < after this u have 4 options u can cancel wit DD u can DB2 or DB3 or just butt smash unblockable ive started usin it online an it actually seems to work :)