Mk vs SF fight of the century fanfiction

Chapter 8 Victory and Defeat
Sheeva begins the fight by shooting a large fireball at Chun Li which she ducks before shooting a kikoken in retaliation which hits it's mark. The small projectile had little effect on Sheeva who decides to charge her dwarfed fighter, but fails in realizing one possible pro she has speed. Chun Li dodges the four hammering fists and unleashes a series of kicks that began wearing down the Shokan. Eventually Sheeva finally parries one of the kicks and swipes the agent's shin, taking away her balance. With the intent of ending the fight, the Shokan follows through with a double-fist uppercut, launching Chun li off her feet.

Chun li managed to block the finishing blow, barely, but her head was ringing from the impact .

“That was close.” Chun li thought “If I didn't block that I would have been done for sure. I've got to end this. And FAST!” Thinking quickly, Chun li attempts an aerial roundhouse, but Sheeva, against all odds, manages to grabs the leg midswing.

“WHAT!? How?” The Interpol agent wondered in shock.

“Is that your best mortal?” Sheeva scoffed as she pulled her enemy out of the air and into her powerful grasp. Unrelenting, the shokan grabbed Chun li's throat with the other hand before jumping in the air and slamming her on the bridge, projecting enough force to produce cracks all over.

As Chun Li tried to regain her senses she saw the large four-armed figure bearing down upon her, malicious intent splayed across it's features. Rolling to the side, she managed to dodge the crushing stop that would have ended her life, and managed to finely get her feet beneath her once more as she shot another kikoken which was promptly swatted aside by the shokan jailer.

“Bwahahaha! You think I will fall for a petty trick like tha...” Before Sheeva could finish her sentence the ki that formed the energy blast dissipated revealing a white boot that smashed into her face, stunning her. Chun li used the window of opportunity to utilize on of her signature moves: the Houyoku-Sen. Chun Li charges with a barrage of lighting kicks to Sheeva's face before alternating with her other leg and unleshing another volley of kicks. As her foe stumbled backwards, Chun li grinned, before finishing the shokan with a final upward kick, blasting her through the air and into the unforgiving material of a wall. The impact knocked Sheeva out cold and she fell back onto the bridge, unable to continue fighting.

“I guess this means I hold the title of the strongest woman in the world hear too, huh?” Chun Li remarked to her defeated opponent. As she looked back she noticed her allies dominating the guards before the last one fell victim to Cammy's cannon spike.

Letting her gaze rest upon the broken frame of Chun li's opponent, Sonya remarked, "Not bad."

“If you thought that was good then you haven't seen anything yet.” Chun Li replied smugly.

“SISTER!?” Kitana exclaimed.

“Yes that is your sister Mileena.” Seth confirmed.

“Why must you be so distant Kitana?” Mileena called out. “Come so we can be a family and put this unwelcome conflict to past.”

“you are not my sister nor my family you... you MONTROUSITY!!” Kitana yelled pointing a shaking finger at her clone.

"Well perhaps you are right," Seth admitted. "She might not be your sister. But she is your replacement.” Trying to recall what Seth had said the Princess turns her back on Mileena at the wrong time only to feel a sharp blow on the back of her head. Her vision went black, and the Edenian princess fell to the ground, unconscious. Seth managed to spare a glance at her unmoving form before the emperor Shao Kahn appeared.

“It's a shame that the 'source material' must be deleted now.” Seth spoke, fixing the tie on his suit. “Even she had abilities worthy of assimilation.”

“This wretched child has been nothing but a burden for all these years.” Kahn explained. “Her usefulness had worn away when she began feeling sympathy for that wretched monk. So how are the dealings with M.Bison?”

“They are still coming along well.” Seth replied.

“Good because I tire of this deception.” the emperor remarked. “Soon Earthrealm will be mine.” Kahn orderd his henchmen to have Kitana taken away to be executed and have his “daughter” prepared for her inauguration into royalty. He was unaware though, that he was being watched by the ever secretive Jade who was now mentally strained between continued servitude to the emperor or rebellion for her friend's well being.

“Nice to see ya in one piece lady," Jax remarked getting Sonya down.

“I guess it was your turn to save me this time huh?” Sonya commented whilst getting cut free from the ropes by Jax's knife. After tending to the Lieutenant The C.O turned his sight on the fellow prisoner. “So you must be Guile.” Jax noted.

“And you are?” Guile questioned. “Major Jackson Briggs” The large man replied helping The Air force Major down from the hook and cutting him free as well.

“New allies Chun Li?” Guile asked, flexing his wrists which were obviously sore after being tied up for so long.

“Yeah. they offered to help us since we had the same goal in mind.....” Chun Li commented before getting cut off by Cage.

“I hate to interrupt such heartwarming reunions but we got company.” The actor pointed behind him, revealing another squad of guards storming the bridge ready to take a stab at the warriors.

“More of them!?” Cammy exclaimed, exasperated.

"It's time to settle this!" Jax said walking towards the stampede of guards.

As the large black man moved in front of the group he pounded his large fists together, ejecting a purple wave of energy that surged from his custom gauntlets all the way up his arm. When the minions prepare their attack, Jax proceeded to pound the ground with such force that the bridge gave in to the pressure and crumbled into to the acidic wastes. The Guards desperately scrambled back for the gate tripping over and knocking each other out of the way and into the sludge as their organized assault turned to a desperate free for all. Eventually only three out of the seven guards made it back to the gate as the deteriorating structure halted mere feet away from them.

“That should hold them.” Jax stated.

“Impressive arms.” Guile commended.

“Thanks now lets get the hell outta here.” With that said the two men and their allies exited through the gate near them to try and figure out a way to regroup with Raiden.

Back at the stadium barracks Liu Kang has found himself in a troubled meditation concerning this tournament due to the foreign vibe he has been receiving. “When will it end?” the monk pondered.

“You seem troubled young warrior.” Snapped out of his meditation by the calming voice Liu Kang looks up and bears witness to a unique figure floating in the air. The man was dark-skinned with a simple yellow shorts wrapped around his waist along with having his wrists and ankles adorned with yellow cloth and silver bracelets. The man also had a necklace of three small skulls, large looped earrings, red markings along his face, and eyes that lacked pupils just like Raiden.

“Who are you?” the curious monk asked. “I am Dhalsim” the enigmatic man answered as he descended unto his feet “And you?”

“Liu Kang” the champion replied.

“Liu Kang” The mystic reiterated. “I can sense a strange turmoil in you. It seems that you believe these events were never meant to happen and you wish they would end.”

Surprised at the man's knowledge of his inner thoughts Liu Kang jumped to his feet to confront him, feeling strangely trustful of the stranger . “Ye..Yes it is. This all seems so strange. The chi I have sensed from the man I fought from the dojo and new allies even though it is filled with goodness it is so.…... Alien.” the troubled monk explained. “It seems as if a whole new world has merged with mine.”

“So it appears you are weary of what is transpiring on just as I.” Dhalsim confirmed “I too have strange feelings about this tournament. The overwhelming evil influence that surrounds this place it is almost unbearable.” As the two discussed the bizarre vibe that had disrupted their inner peace they were greated by the presence of Ken Masters.

“Hey Liu!” Ken shouted, with Raiden and co trailing behind. “Spark man is back.”

Last edited:
Back at the Deadpool Sheeva finally wakes from her defeat at the hands of Chun Li only to find herself tied up on a chain above the corrosive waste. As the humiliated Shokan struggled in vain, Juri one of the agents of Seth who initially stumbled upon Kahn's fortress jumped from a overlapping bridge to greet the beaten jailer.

“Well well isn't this quite a show.” Juri remarked at the restrained being.

“You're that woman who works for Seth” Sheeva realized.

“The one and only” the woman replied. “So tell me how did you end up like this?”

“Intruders had broken in” the Shokan revealed. “Defeated all of the guards and and freed the prisoners. They fled to the armory over there,” She finished pointing, her head to her left.

Juri glanced towards the open gate but the sound of crumbling rocks falling into the pool diverted her attention to the destroyed bridge. Also catching her attention were the many skeletal remains of unlucky victims who had plummeted into the waste. Juri took one step ahead and saw a deep crater in the shape of a fist on the ground. “Someone caused this.” She thought as the blood in her body began to boil in excitement. Her eyes widened the longer she looked at the crater. The possibility of fighting a formidable foe began to consume her. She licked her lips in a sadistic manner and turns to the gate ready to hunt down her prey.

“WAIT!” Sheeva cried out “Your not going to leave me here are you?”

“Well I guess a I can free you, buuuuttt...” Juri remarked “What if the intruders escape while I help you down? Then a wrench would be thrown into our big plan and we all would look like a bunch of idiots. In other words, I’ll pass. Besides, I'm sure there may be someone else who would be more willing to help you. Juri left the destroyed chamber for the armory, blocking out the cursing rants of a angry Sheeva, as she prepared to meet the one responsible for destroying the bridge and guards.

“So you are here for the Tournament?” Guile Questioned getting a nod from Kai and Johnny Cage.

“Then your making a big mistake.”

“Whoa whoa what are you talking about?” Cage demanded.

“This whole tournament is a cover up” The soldier revealed.

“Whats really going on then?” Cammy questioned”

“This tournament was only designed to keep any and every fighter distracted while the “Organizers” were preparing to invade our worlds.” Guile finished.

“Worlds?” Kai repeated.

“Yeah it just so happens that there are two separate worlds that are merging together.” Guile confirmed. "This is the primary cause of the chaos that has been occurring all over.”

“So how do you know all of this?” Jax questions him

“From M.Bison.” The major revealed.

“Wait he is involved in this to?” Chun Li said in surprise.

“So uhh who is M.Bison?” Cage requested.

“The most heartless demon to ever walk this Earth.” Chun Li solemnly said hiding away her anger that has risen due to the mere mention of the man's name.

“He is the head of a criminal organization known as Shadaloo” Cammy continued.

“Shadaloo? Sounds more like a joke to me. Cage remarked “Well it ain't nothing to laugh at pretty boy.” The Delta Red agent remarked “There responsible for the deaths of millions thanks to their illegal weapons trade.”

“And now he is involved in this conquest with a new ally known as Shao Kahn.” Guile finished

"Well isn't that a wonderful bit of news?” Johnny boasted in sarcasm.

“I take it you know that man.” Guile theorizes. Before Cage can answer a hoard of tarkatans and Shadaloo henchmen storm the armory the heroes resided in led by Juri.

“Isn't this a wonderful reunion?” Juri said startling the group.

“JURI!” Chun Li shouted

“Well well if it isn't the detective back from last beating from before. So tell me hows your chest felling after all that?” Juri called out. Remembering the GHB she had gotten from the sadistic foe Chun Li immediately assumed her stance ready for a rematch against Juri. However the guards that accompanied Seth's agent charged into the fray forcing the detective and her companions to engage them instead save for one.

“I don't know who you are but I will be damned if I let you stop us now.” Sonya stated freeing herself from the mob.

“Not the “one” I was hoping to fight, but oh well.” Juri remarked readying one foot in the air anticipating whatever the blonde lieutenant was about to do. After a brief staredown Sonya begins the fight by shooting a violet row of energy rings at Juri whom responds by kicking up a similar hue of energy with her hanging leg like a sheild to block the blast. Using her other leg Juri sends a energy blast of her own in the shape of a crescent towards Sonya who quickly flips on her hands and like a spring jumps up in a ark with a extended foot coming at her opponents face. Juri responds to this by thrusting out her foot as well colliding with her foe's ankle with enough force to rattle the weaponry hanging from the walls in the armory. Juri thrust her leg out even further pushing Sonya back into the air. The Special Forces Lt responds with another barrage energy rings. In a seemingly reckless action Juri decides to jump straight for the projectiles but in reality while Sonya was shooting them she had triggered the powerful Feng Shui engine, a device of limitless power that replaced her left eye after she lost in a tragic event.

What seemed like a headlong collision suddenly changed when the sadist vanished in thin air completely avoiding the incoming rings as they exploded on the ground.

“What! Where did she go?” Sonya thought whilst in midair franticly searching the area seeing no sign of Juri. Sonya then senses a small shadow cast over her that belonged to Juri who was coming at her like a speeding missle. In the only split-second she had Sonya puts up her arms to block the incoming volley of kicks that would soon be to much for her. The kicks seem to get worse as her arms were slowly giving in to the kicks before taking one final kick that breaks through her weakened defense and sends the Lieutenant careening into a stone pillar very nearly destroying it. A look of disappointment is etched in Juri's face in the effortless amount of energy it took to best opponent.

“What a waste of time.” Juri scoffed at a stunned Sonya “You don't deserve a second chance!” looking at the assortment of armaments adorned on the wall to her left Juri kicks it causing a strange green vile to drop down. Before the vile hits ground Juri catches it with her foot balancing it with great care as opposed to her malice nature. The dark agent leaps into the air with the object still on her foot and lobs it like a grenade towards a downed Sonya.

“NO!!” Jax shouted in dismay knocking down several guards to get to his ally. On impulse the major jumped in front of hi Lieutenant and blocks the impact of the vile which reveals the green contents stored in it which splashes on Jax's arms. While the Major is trying to figure out what the substance is he suddenly feels a strange burning sensation race up his arms. Slowly panicking it only gets worse when he sees blood pouring on the ground his blood. Jax falls in to state of despair as his arms were slowly dissolving away as a result of mysterious contents. Jax's agonizing cries of pain catches the attention of his comrades who are aghast by his deteriorating limbs, but as much as they want to help they are unable to because of the relentless guards forcing them to fight and leaving Jax to lose what remained of his arms as he collapsed. Thinking quick Sonya jumps up and uses her energy rings once more to amputate the exposed bones that were dissolving away to prevent the acid from advancing up to her CO's body.

“Hang on Jax.” Sony said trying to calm Jax even though he was going into shock.

“Awww. Isn't that cute.” Juri said menacingly. “The big strong man tacking the fall for his damsel in distress. So adorable.” Preparing to kill them off Juri slowly walked towards the two before hearing the sound of thunder break through the air and quickly sidestepping a fireball coming at her from behind.

“You will advance no further!” Liu Kang scolded from the distance.

“ This is interesing...” Juri said to herself looking back. Once Juri caught sight of the monk she noticed Raiden, Ryu, Kung Lao, Ken, Nightwolf, and finally their new ally Dhalsim walking up preparing to join the fight.

“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!” Juri laughed in a psychotic manner, excited that even more powerful opponents have joined the fray. “THIS JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER!!" Juri's eye began glowing even brighter signifying she was ready for a fight, a real challenge. one thing was certain when this chaos ends not everyone is going walk away alive.

end of chapter 8
Comments and suggestions are welcomed

Last edited:
Nice!! Instead off Ermac, Juri takes Jax's arms. Also damn Juri, you scary :afraid:

Nice t know you were scared shitless but it's only gonna get worse :twisted: I hope you ready for the real deal son!!

Last edited:
Chapter 9 Growing alliances (Part one)

The two masked warriors made there way out of the forest with the young ninja with them as they rested Ibuki was intimidated by the men despite the fact they went out of their way to save her. After awhile of watching the two converse on personal matters she finally mustered the courage to speak.

“Th...Thank you...” She spoke.

“It is nothing” Sub-Zero replied.”

“What brings you to this hellish realm young one” Smoke questioned. The subtle fear of the two Ibuki had was replaced with embarrassment of the possible reaction the two had if she were to give them her reason. In a strange saving grace The young girl noticed a small crimson stream running down the arm of Sub-Zero from a fresh gash allowing her to change the subjecting.

“your arm!” she pointed out. Sub-Zero looks down and sees the wound instantly feeling a mild stinging pain but keeps his imposture intact shacking off the pain.

“It's just a flesh wound.” Sub-Zero commented covering his wound freezing it shut to halt the bleeding.

“Sub-Zero I since a strange presence back in the forest.” Smoke interrupted. “it's just as strong as before when the strange storm hit.”

“It could be him...” Sub-Zero remarked.

“Who?” Ibuki asked.

“The one that killed my brother.” The ice warrior remarked tightening his fist as a sign of buried up rage that has been inside him for some time.

“We shall split up Smoke.” Sub-Zero said.

“Are you sure you want to return to that forest?” Smoke questioned.

“This is something I must do take care of the young one this will not be long.” Accepting his friends request Smoke walked to his friend and faced him with his fist to his chest.

“Be stealthful as the night.” Smoke said.

“And deadly as the dawn.” Sub-Zero replied mimicking the same gesture his comrade made before departing back into the forest in hopes of finding his brother's killer.

It was an intense staredown in the armory Juri vs Raiden and his allies. Despite the odds being stacked against her she couldn't care less a real challenge stood before her and she was not about turn it down.

“I would surrender if I was you” Liu kang suggested.

“Now why would I do that?” Juri replied “I'm just now starting to have my fun!”

“It seems words will not resolve this.” Kung Lao stated. “ Though it is fine by me.”

Kung Lao assumed his stance ready to take on the malicious agent until....

“Juri! Withdraw do not engage I repeat do not engage!” The hidden communicator in her ear beeped loudly. Disgruntled by the commands Juri follows albeit reluctantly. Kung Lao slowly came out of his stance as he noticed Juri take a non hostile posture oblivious to the orders before quickly assuming it once more when he notices the agent jumping in air instinctively perceiving it as a attack before realizing she was leaping on the balcony above them.

“This a total shame.” Juri spoke. “You don't even realize how lucky y'all are!” Juri leaves the scene with the remaining henchmen that were still conscious being taken out by the fighters before the all run over to Sonya and an armless Jax.

“By the gods.” Raiden said in horror.

“What happened to him!?” Ken exclaimed.

“That woman.” Sonya said in a angry tone. “She did this to him and there was nothing I could do.....”

“What do we do now Raiden?”Ryu asked. “we can't leave him hear like this.

“You are right.” The thunder god acknowledged” “But we need warriors like you hear to represent Earthrealm.”

“Haokah I will aid Jax if I must.” Nightwolf suggested.

“I too shall join you as well.” Dhalsim offered.

“Very well then.” Raiden accepted. “But as you know I must stay here and survey the battles and the ulterior motives of Shao Khan.”

“Fortunately I know a way back to our world.” Guile spoke out catching the God's attention.

“So you must be the one Chun Li spoke of.” Raiden commented.

“I've been trapped here for some time but I do know where a portal is located it's not far from hear we can go throught it and get him the medical attention he needs.” Guile revealed.

“Are you sure about this?” Cammy asked”

“You don't have to worry about us I can hold off any would be guards just stay here and worry about the tournament.” The soldier remarked.

“Your help is greatly appreciated Guile.” Raiden commended. You will be of great aid in the future.”

Raiden raises his hand in the air calling down lightning once more enveloping everyone but those who decided to stay in electricity before vanishing in the blink of an eye leaving Guile, Sonya, Nightwolf, and Dhalsim to tend to the fallen soldier.

Back in the forest the Bushinryu warrior Guy raced through the trees now fully aware of The emperor's motives. The ninja was well aware that he wouldn't be able to take on this threat by himself allies would be needed and it seems as if the ethereal figure in the conical hat would be the only solution but he could be anywhere in this alien realm. As Guy pondered he quickly senses a dark figure descend upon him with their arm out as if they were trying to strike him. Guy moved out of the way and immediately realized it was a purple garbed Geki ninja who had tried to end him with the claw mounted on his hand. In retaliation Guy Kicked his would be assailant in the back sending him flying into the twisted foliage of the forest. As the red ninja descended onto the earth he noticed four more ninjas of the same purple color emerge from the living trees and surround him.

“Is he the one?” One Geki asked.

“Yes he is the one of the targets our client spoke about he doesn’t even look tough.” another answered.

The assassins inched closer to their prey claws out ready to attack unaware just how dangerous Guy really is. They all charge at once greatly underestimating their foe which would cost them dearly. In an instance guy leapt in the air with his foot out and began spinning rapidly like the rotary blades of a helicopter as the Geki charged him. In an instant the goons were caught in a whirlwind of kicks knocking them out and sending them in varied directions across the wilderness. Guy fell back down to earth unscatathed an unimpressed by the Gekis' efforts to kill him. As he prepared to chart his way back out of the forest he hears a complimentary clapping coming from behind him.

Guy immediately turns around and sees a slimmed figure with ghost white skin and hieroglyphic-like markings on his body with a lone spiked strap running down diagonally across his torso. He wore simple dark pants with held up by a belt with a peculiar medallion-like object attached to the side.

“Impressive skills” the being acknowledged.

“Who are you?” A weary Guy demanded.

“I am Quan Chi” He answered. “And I hail from the Netherealm.” Netherealm?” Guy repetated.

“Unfortunately despite your skills I have been watching your every move and know too much about Shao Kahn's motives therefore you are a threat and you must be dealt with.”

“So you are in league with that man as well.” Guy replied “ Even if I must rely on my own two hands I will see to it that your plans will fail!”

“What charming charisma you bare.” Quan Chi noted. “Perhaps that will be of some use to me in the future.”

Quan Chi raised his gloved hand and closed it emitting a green aura. Taking this as an attack Guy Charges the pale man ready to end this confrontation like the last, but suddenly a pillar of fire erupts from the ground intercepting the ninja Guy jumped back as the fire burst high into the night sky.

“What is this?” Guy thought. As the fires began to die off they revealed a imposing figure donning a black and goldish yellow armor complete with a intricate ninja mask reminiscent of a scorpion. Guy felt a hellish vibe surround him and he could feel the ghastly white eyes pierce his soul. Whoever this being was he was obviously an enemy.

“Scorpion.” The sorcerer called out. “Kill him.” The human-like figure did not respond but it did slowly advance towards Guy in a intimidating gait prompting the last heir to assume a defensive stance ready for the worst to come.

“You think you can stand up to a hellspawn?” Scorpion barked

“that is the last mistake you will make in that mortal coil of yours!”

“I do not fear you demon!” Guy scoffed “I will send you back to hell where you belong!”

Last edited:
meanwhile in an unknown part of Shao Kahn's fortress Sonya and co were located walking for some time trying to find the portal back to their world in a attempt return and give Jax th medical attention he desperately needs

“It feels like an eternity since we left that armory” Sonya complained while she was heaved up one side of a wounded Jax in a empty hallway.

“Were almost there just stay with me soldier.” Guile remarked hoisting the other side of Jax.

“The portal is near. It appears Guile was right after all.” Nightwolf spoke

“It's I.... it's getting hazy...” Jax mumbled.

“Don't give up on me Jackson!” Sonya shouted “Were almost there. Just hang on..”The group was getting near and before long the portal was visible to them as they moved closer to the gateway their movements began to slow as if something invisible was weighing them down.

“What is this?” Dhalsim thought. Suddenly instead of being weighed down they suddenly felt light. Light enough to float in the air almost weightless and slowly they were moving away further from the portal no matter how hard the heroes struggled to reach the portal it was to no avail.

“You have trespassed on forbidden grounds. A mysterious voice howled “We shall end you all for this insolence.”Suddenly everyone dropped back to the ground temporarily stunned until a warrior in red and black appeared before them. His face was entirely concealed in bandages that appeared to be held together by a lone green amulet with two emerald green eyes peering through them. He wore a belt with a sphere brimming with energy. Soon the figure levitated in front of them blocking the way to the portal.

“Ermac!” Guile shouted

“Wait. You know him as well?” Sonya called out.

“Yeah he is the reason why I was imprisoned in this god forsaken hellhole.” Guile responded. In a mighty display of power Ermac thrusts his arms back sending the group flying back into the hallway. Guile and Sonya manage to recover whereas Dhalsim and Nightwolf seize the falling body of Jax to prevent further harm to the armless agent. Determined not to let history repeat itself Guile spreads his arms out wide as wind began encircling them.

“SONIC BOOM!” Guile shouted as he snapped his arms back to his body sending out a buzzsaw like projectile towards hi foe. Ermac however sticks his arm out and the sonic boom comes to a standstill eventually dissipating from the lack of momentum.

“Foolish mortal your projectiles are useless against us!” Ermac said. The mysterious adversary vanished in a puff of green vapors and surprised Guile with a left hook to his jaw staggering the soldier long enough to lift him in the air in attempts to crush him, but he is caught by the heel of Sonya's boot hitting him in the shoulder causing him to drop the Guile while Nightwolf jumps by shooting a spirit arrow aimed at Ermac's skull. Ermac uses the force push to knock the lieutenant away and shoots his force ball canceling out the arrow. The shaman runs into the fray and proceeds to slide across the floor at blistering speeds with his shoulder out ramming into Ermac sending him tumbling across the floor. The enigmatic foe could feel the blood rush out of his bandages as the air in his lungs rushed out leaving him breathless. However Ermac quickly gets to his feet before floating in the air sticking his arms straight down towards Nightwolf. The shaman attempts to charge the foe once more but an invisible force smashes down on him so much that the ground around him submitted to the pressure and shatters bringing Nightwolf to his knees. Ermac began applying more pressure on the foe intending on splattering Nightwolf across the floor.

Soon Ermac could feel someone grab onto the back of his collar and yank him back and suddenly toss him down back to earth. When Ermac turned around he notices it is the same man whom he had defeated before, Guile. As Ermac flew back to the ground he notices the yoga mystic Dhalsim right in front of him breathing fire in his direction. The force of the blaze was enough to blow Ermac away as he plummeted to the ground. Ermac quickly gets up and checks himself for burn marks and notices nothing despite clearly taking the full brunt of the inferno. The enigma turns his attention back to the battle and notices Sonya and Guile charging him and pushes them a distance away with his telekinesis before turning his attention back to Dhalsim who had just teleported in front of him prpared to attack once more. Ermac responds by using his telekinesis once more capturing the mystic and lifting him high in the air.

“Enough of this!” Ermac barked “This altercation shall end now!”

Ermac spreads his arms out causing Dhalsim to slowly streach out, but to his surprise Dhalsim showed no signs of pain so Ermac stretched out his arms even more but Dhalsim's body did not tear despite the inhuman proportions he was rendered in. Frustration filled Ermac's mind as he shifts his arms in many directions yet still he could not tear the mystic apart. This would prove ruinous for Ermac as his attention was focused on Dhalsim when suddenly he noticed a small storm cloud above him which has just been conjured by Nightwolf strikes him with a lightning bolt knocking him back before he feels a boot go into the back of his skull shooting him in the air before receiving another one sending him even higher. As he turned back towards the ground he notices Guile directly below him before he jumps up and performs a backflip with his leg out aiming directly for his jaw. The kick connects and to Ermac it felt just like the two kicks he had took earlier. As Ermac flew back into the air everything was bright in his eyes since he has been struck by lighting and received three straight kicks to his head nearly loosing conscious but it only gets worse when his vision clears up and he sees Sonya coming down on him and kicking him square in the chest causing a torrent of blood to erupt from his mouth through the wrappings as they both descended to the ground with enough force to destroy it. After the dust settled Sonya was standing victorious over the defeated foe who despite the beating was still alive just knocked out.

“Good riddance” Sonya said out loud as she left the defeated foe to tend to Jax who had passed out during the scuffle.

“With him out of the way we can get to the portal now.” Guile mentioned. Everyone left for the portal except for Dhalsim who was staring at the unconscious body of Ermac perplexed by the being until Nightwolf came back.

“What is it Dhalsim?” Nightwolf questioned.

“There was something off about his actions.” Dhalsim revealed.

“What do you mean?” The Shaman remarked

“It felt as if he was being forced to fight us. Though subtle I could sense it when I was trapped in his telekinesis.” Dhalsim replied. “Even more strange I could sense multiple souls within him all suffering bound by a dark magic forced to bend to the will of a higher authority. I just feel we can not leave this......Amalgamate here with such a fate.”

“You are right I can now sense the presence as well.” Nightwolf admitted.

“These spirits you claim reside within him they are all to real and I can sense the anguish within him indeed “they” need our help.” Before long Guile called out to them informing that the portal was suddenly closing wasting no time since this could be their only chance to help the being Nightwolf and Dhalsim nodded to each other in agreement and proceed to lift the body of Ermac up and take him with them in hopes of helping him gain a free will much to the confusion of Sonya and Guile.

To be continued (For now)

Whoah, hold up here. You're not even gonna give a shoutout to the guy who helped you rewrite chapter eight? Not cool, bro. Not cool at all.

Anyway, I believe I told you what could be fixed earlier, and I don't see the need to reiterate my advice. Just try and follow through on a couple of those suggestions, and this story could become much better.

Whoah, hold up here. You're not even gonna give a shoutout to the guy who helped you rewrite chapter eight? Not cool, bro. Not cool at all.

Anyway, I believe I told you what could be fixed earlier, and I don't see the need to reiterate my advice. Just try and follow through on a couple of those suggestions, and this story could become much better.

Shit your right and shout out to Toxic who was kind enough to sacrifice his time and help me but yeah thanks for the advice

Moaaaaaaar Mileeena!!!! :mad:

Jk <3

insane update :)

don't worry she will be back and for the record she was the one who knocked kitana out ib chapter eight if you didn't notice...

Update. I will be out of town for sometime and might not be on due to the lack of internet were im going but the story won't be on any kind of long term hiatus hopefully but the second part of chapter 9 should be in by next year

don't worry she will be back and for the record she was the one who knocked kitana out ib chapter eight if you didn't notice...

Update. I will be out of town for sometime and might not be on due to the lack of internet were im going but the story won't be on any kind of long term hiatus hopefully but the second part of chapter 9 should be in by next year

Yeaaaa.. Kinda scanned chapter eight. I was busy that day :(

Going to read it after watching this MK9 tournament ;)

Nice how Nightwolf's lightning and Guile's first Ultra connects. Good job there Byrd, also great use of vocab :)

Chapter 9 (the rest of it)

As Sub-Zero trekked the sinister jungle he began to look back on the time him and smoke were greeted by a strange man who promised him a chance in finding his brothers killer.

“Why should we accept this invitation?” Sub-Zero questioned

“Only if you want to avenge your fallen brother or discover your past life.” Seth revealed. The two warriors' eyes widened at the knowledge this man had possession of and inched closer towards the host before Smoke started to speak

“How did you....”

“Know? Why I have knowledge of everything including your childhood and the orgins of your powers Thomas Vrbada.” Seth interrupted sending a strange chill on the spine of the lin kuei assassin. “The choice is up to you I will refrain from dictating the final verdict between you two. Now if you would excuse me time is at odds with me so I must take my leave.

Seth summons up a portal into the unknown turning his back with a smirk knowing deep down they won't turn down this offer.

“Can we trust him Kuai Liang?” Thomas remarked.

“As uncertain as I am this could be our only chance.” Sub-Zero answered.

“Very well my friend.” Smoke acknowledged

Sub-Zero focus shifted back to the present as he continued his stride across the forest only to have a obscuring black smoke cloud his vision. Kuai Liang fans away the suffocating wisps of vapors and discovers two figures engaged in combat. Quickly, Sub-Zero jets behind the nearest tree slamming his back against the rough bark standing completely motionless for several seconds. After some time Sub-Zero angled his torso out of the side of the tree peering his head out slightly to get a better view of the scuffle witnessing what appears to be two Ninjas, one in gold like armor and another in standard red attire

Scorpion attempts to land a blow on Guy but misses and finds himself blocking a retaliating backflip kick sliding back from the recoil as Scorpion lowers his arms from his face He notices the red ninja right below him sweeping his feet across the ground towards the back of his shins. The sweep connects and trips the wraith up leaving him vulnerable. As Scorpion's back crashed into the ground he catches sight of Guys leg high in the air coming down on him. Scorpion counters this by rolling away in a barrel of fire mere moments from Guy's leg coming down on his stomach. Guy is surprised by the specter's disappearance but a mixture of light and heat races up his back for a half of a second which was enough to alert the red ninja what scorpion's intentions were. Guy dodges a supposed overhead jab but to his misfortune discovers it's a sword not a fist coming for him. The blade's extended reach slashes Guy across his back sending out a crimson stream across the ground. Despite the depth of the fresh wound Guy shakes of the stinging pain and jumps into the air towards Scorpion who attempts to slash at his foe once more but misses and is grabbed by Guy as he flips over and grabs the latter from behind upside down before flipping back up while holding the revenant and slamming him in a power bomb-like move stunning Scorpion.

For a moment it seemed as if the battle was in Guy's favor until the gold ninja, who was now on the ground thrust his hand out and begins to raise high in the air. Trying to figure out what the ninja was planning Guy felt the ground rumble before looking down and witnessing raising torrents of flame break through giving way to a large pit of hellfire. The Bushinryu ninja dodges the blaze, but one of his pants legs are caught in the fire and begins to quickly get engulfed. Guy attempts to put out the inferno but discovers Scorpion has vanished, However Guy knew what was going to transpire. Guy suddenly spins around with his engulfed leg out timing his foe's teleporting attack at the right moment just when Scorpion appeared with two blades out ready to cut him down only to take a flaming leg dead in the face. The force of the kick was great enough to not only put out the fire, but also shatter his mask sending flying over the ground.

Scorpion performs an ukemi quickly landing on his feet with face looking down to the ground. The specter slowly raises his head revealing ghastly image in the form of a skeletal jaw in the place of a human mouth and a empty right eye socket. Guy could not comprehend such a horrific look as he could see small embers sifting from hellspawn's mouth and between his teeth.

“What are you ? Guy Uttered in a disturbed tone.

“Your END!” Scorpion bellowed before vanishing in a pit of fire once more. Guy to shaken to attack instead jumps away just in time to avoid a another attack but as soon as he turns around he feels a scorching piercing pain shoot in his chest. Guy attempted to grab for his chest but grabs a warm metal chain instead. Guy lightly tugs on it and proceeds to feel even more pain. Moving his hand along the chain Guy reaches the last link connected to a hollow circle on the end of what appears to be a kunai, splattered with blood deep in his chest. Guy looks further back and realizes that the chain links lead directly to his revenent foe.

“GET OVER HERE!!” Scorpion yelled yanking the chain back with both hands snatching Guy up off his feet towards him where he would proceed to connect with a punishing fiery uppercut knocking his human foe in the air to the ground. Guy attempts to get up from attack but is unable to due to the growing fatigue in him due to blood loss due to the injuries he has sustained.

“Finish him scorpion.” Quan chi commanded as he stood in the back watching the battle from afar. Scorpion obeyed and tore off the remains of his human guise exposing his entire skull which was soon covered in flames.

“Do not worry mortal.” Quan Chi said. “Your coming death will only be temporary I will see to that.”

the ninja wraith drew back his head mouth wide open ready to end the downed warrior in a torrent of fire yet he stops and catches a glimpse of something familiar something he saw in a tournament prior to these events.

“It can't...... no IT CAN'T BE!!” The specter shouted in disbelief.

“Sooooo.... what clan are you from?” Ibuki asked

“I hail from the Lin Kuei little one” Smoke replied

“Y'know you don't have to talk down on me like I’m some little kid. I'm a ninja just like you I can hold my own. Ibuki remarked trying to gain some respect from the man.

“If you can hold your own then why did we have to save you?” Thomas pointed outnumbered

“I we....well uhmmmmmmmmmm. You see look my ankle was sprang!” Ibuki blurted out trying to come up with a reasonable excuse.

“So you hold your own yet you can't even.....” Smoke humorously scoffed before abruptly turning silent.

“Whats wrong?” Ibuki asked perplexed by Smoke's weary expression.

“I hear something.” The armored ninja replied “It is a whizzing sound as if it was a.......”

“MISSILE!!!!!” Ibuki exclaimed pointing out in a frightened shriek. Smoke at the direction she is pointing at and to his dismay she is right a missile is indeed coming straight for the two. In a stroke of luck they avoid the incoming ballistic by leaping out of the way in a thin slither of time as it hits the ground causing a massive explosion almost knocking the two off balance. As they look at the smokey trail it left they see a bulky figure advancing towards them with with the clouds obstructing the overall details but see a set of glowing blue eyes cutting through the clouds.

“Smoke....” the entity uttered

“It knows you?” Ibuki remarked bewildered.

“apparently so..” Smoke agreed. “But what form of being is that?”

As the figure walked ever so closer at the two ninjas it's true appearance was slowly coming into shape. It was human-like, but was covered from head to toe in dark red armor. Upon closer inspection there were circuitry and cables visible in varying degrees indicating that this was a robot of some sort. To complete the look the concealed face donned to blue angled eyes giving it a somewhat aggressive disposition

“You have disobeyed the Grand master's direct orders to remain stationed at the temple.” the robot stated.“You will come with me to the temple to began your conversion.”

Recognizing the familiar voice behind the modifications Smoke finally realized who it was. It is his fellow member Sektor.

“Sektor?” Smoke uttered in curiosity

“Sek-who?” Ibuki asked

“I am unit LK 9T9 of the Lin Kuei” Sektor corrected. “More stealthful than the night, more deadly than the dawn!

“How can you walk the Earth once more!?” Scorpion demanded

“So it appears you are the one who slew my brother.” Sub-Zero remarked realization of who the true murderer is

“You are not Sub-Zero?” Scorpion called out in a confused tone

“I am his younger brother and I fight for his honor” Sub-Zero declared.

“Honor? HONOR!?” Scorpion repeated in an exploding rage as the fire around his skull grew in reaction to his anger.

“HE HAD NO HONOR!! FOR THAT STATEMENT YOU SHALL SUFFER THE SAME FATE JUST AS HE DID!!!!”

Last edited:
Scorpion chargers Sub-Zero attempting to beat him down with a series of punches before the blue assassin blocks one of the blows at the same time encasing Scorpion in a sheet of ice completely immobilizing him and sending a brutal kick on the side of the wraith's skull completely shattering the ice he was surrounded in. Scorpion recovers and performs his teleport once more reappearing behind Sub-Zero delivering a powerful haymaker to his jaw Sub-Zero however staggers very little and kicks the specter back and shooting a compressed ball of ice towards his enemy. The ice ball hits it's target and explodes encasing Scorpion in ice once more leaving him to be subjected to a whirlwind assault of attacks. Scorpion was dazed and the exhaustion from his last fight further stacked the odds against him it seemed his defeat was imminent yet he pushed on history would not repeat itself this time. Scorpion charges rather recklessly to his foe with two swords out whilst Sub-Zero conjures up his kori blade anticipating the the revenant ninja's next move. The blades clash as the two strike at each other creating a shower of sparks and ice shards. It seemed as if it would go on for eternity as the two battled on for with neither gaining a distinct advantage.

Scorpion soon is granted a breakthrough as Sub-Zero's ice sword begins submitting to the pressure of the steel swords. Undeterred Sub-Zero kicks at Scorpion whom on a involuntary reaction tries to block it with his blades, but the ice warrior kicks them clean off the wraith's hands and knocking him back. Scorpion responds with his chained kunai shooting it straight from his wrist towards Sub-Zero. Kuai Liang Sidesteps and grabs the tip of it slowly sending ice straight through the links straight to scorpion's stuck out arm smothering it in ice. Scorpion attempts to jerk away but it is nearly impossible as he helplessly watches as Sub Zero creates yet another kori blade and charges straight for him. At the last moment scorpion finally breaks free just when Sub-Zero was about to strike and jumps back in the nick of time. As the specter tries to catch his breath he felt something strange run down his stomach. Scorpion reaches for his belly he suddenly feels a warm fleshy mass erupt and fall to his hand. The revenant looks down in terror only to realize his stomach was sliced open pouring blood and the fleshy mass turned out to be his intestines. Sub-Zero has just spilled Scorpion's guts.

Scorpion collapsed in his knees in unbearable agony he sees what could possibly be his new executioner walk upon him with a ice blade with Scorpion's freezing blood in his right hand before raising it high in the air. Attempting to behead his foe

“FOR MY BROTHER!!” Sub-Zero Cried out with his blade high in the air

Out of nowhere a painful gnawing sensation shoots up on his back shoulder. Sub-Zero panics and attempts to find out what is it tearing at his backside. Sub-Zero eventually grabs a hold of the mysterious object which is a green skull frantically trying to chew on his face.

“What sorcery is this?” Kuai Liang thought to himself throwing away the macabre creature along seeing scorpion retreat into a pit of fire. The blue assassin then looked behind him to see Quan Chi, whom he was oblivious to the whole time walk through a portal back to the Netherrealm with one gloved hand emitting a chilling green glow signifying he was the possible culprit behind the rabid skull. Angered at his blown chance at revenge Sub-Zero pounds the ground in a livid fashion only to see the same red ninja, Guy injured and downed and in a stroke of good will tends to him to blow off some steam at his failed attempts at revenge. The Lin Kuei agent proceeds to freeze the fresh wounds in his back and chest to halt the bleeding and forms an icy cast around his scorched leg and proceeds to help him up.

“I appreciate your help my fellow shinobi” Guy commended in an battered voice.

“I am of the Lin Kuei” Sub-Zero remarked in a subtle way to correct Guy's statement. “But you are welcome my fellow friend.

end of Chapter 9 comments and suggestions are welcomed

lets see you make a comedy version of this story yung

Last edited:
Oh are you welcoming me to do that?
Cause I'll jump on that in a heartbeat :twisted:

Anyway, I could see everything happen this chapter.great work

Chapter 10 Rescue

Without warning Sektor attacks Smoke by sinking into the ground via dark green vortex striking his fellow Lin Kuei in the back of the head shooting Smoke in the air before bringing his other fist down on the man nearly tearing his hood off causing silvery strands of hair to protrude from the many openings in Smoke's hood. Smoke slammed into the ground before being grabbed by the leg and flung him into a nearby tree with enough force to nearly uproot it. As a surprised Smoke tries to get up while coughing up his own blood the cyber assailant walked up to the battered man until a light brown blur catches his sight from his left. The blur intercepted Sektor's path and stopped and revealed itself as the young ninja armed with two kunai on each hand trying to protect Smoke.

“Ignorant child get out of the way!” Sektor barked

“No! He didn't do anything to you to deserve this!” Ibuki shouted back.

“He has disobeyed a direct order therefor he must be disciplined.” Sektor announced

“That doesn’t mean you can beat him death!” Ibuki replied

“This does not concern you girl! Leave this place unless you want to end up in state far more grave than this underling!” the cyborg stated pointing at Smoke who was trying to get up

“Stay out of this young one!” Smoke pleaded trying to get up.

No words would come from Ibuki. Her final decision was set in stone she was going nowhere. Sektor was amused by this feeble act of bravery, But the Cyborg felt it was time to end this

“How admirable.” Sektor smugly praised “This doesn't change anything if you believe your petty acts of heroism will halt my current orders.”

Sektor immediately attempts to throw a punch that apparently hits it's mark and goes straight through the ninja. The Cyborg however senses something off noticing there was virtually no resistance when his metal fist pierced the body and as a matter of fact no sign of blood. It all was clear now for this was no human he punched through but an after image. At the time of this revelation Sektor felt something sharp slicing through his exposed shin from behind causing a oily like fluid to spray from the cut. Sektor turns around and catches a glimpse of the lithe ninja and tries to throw another punch only discovers that this shape to is another another after image. Sektor's eyes scanned the area but they could not sense any sign of organic life besides the scattered flora.

Sektor kept looking until he felt a sensation familiar to the one on the back of his shin go into a small opening of cables between his right shoulder guard and breastplate. Soon Sektor felt additional weight coming down on him but sees two long strands of hair come down, signifying to him it was the troublesome ninja on top of him. Wasting no time Sektor grabs the two dangling strands and snatches them down. Trailing behind the hair it was infact Ibuki who slams into the ground stunned from the impact. As Ibuki tried to come back to her senses Sektor aimed his wrist at the defenseless ninja. Suddenly out of a small nozzle on the front end of his forearm came a torrent of fire coming directly for his foe. Ibuki jumps out of the way of the incoming blaze and proceeds to kick the cyborg across face multiple times, but the thick plating absorbs the blows. Sektor kicks the ninja away before firing a volley of missiles at her which Ibuki dodges each ballistic with little effort before taking out another set of kunai ready to continue the fight, however a familiar whizzing noise shots into her ears. Realizing what it could be Ibuki turns around only to see the same rockets glaring at her speeding at an alarming rate. Ibuki immediately high-tails it with the missiles trailing her every move. With no other choice left available Ibuki is forced to use her kunai to dispose of the rockets creating a large explosion covering the entire vicinity. The resulting explosions blinded Ibuki and Smoke, but Sektor was just fine since his integrated scanners could track them down amidst the blinding light. The cyborg's scanners picked up a heat signature in the form of Ibuki whom was trying to seal her face from the explosion.

When everything died down the young ninja's was clearing up she slowly moved her forearm down from her face and ends up looking directly into the cybernetic legs just only inches away from her shocked face. Upon looking up Sektor attempts to grab her throat until a wisp of vapors coiled around the Cyborgs arm and proceeded to pull it away from Ibuki. The vapors extended around Sektor's throat and poured down along his back until it started to compress together slowly materializing itself into the gray warrior Smoke who has Sektor in a prominent headlock.

“You must leave this place now!” Smoke begged trying to hold onto the bucking adversary and receiving a elbow to his jaw for his troubles. Sektor Turns around and slams a open palm into Smoke's chest and sends out a small discharge with enough force to send his former brother back a considerable distance tumbling over the ground into a pummeled heap.

“Foolish scum!” Sektor scoffed in arrogance “Your feeble flesh will not aid you against my cyberne...”

Before Sektor could finish his line Ibuki Springs into action and grabs Sektor's arm lifting it high in the air exposing his side. The Cyborg turns around in shock and discovers a glowing clenched fist on his side belonging to the girl. Before anything could be said a Sektor is repeled by a large spherical explosion that sends him sliding back at extreme speeds kicking up a cloud of dust as his feet grind along the ground slamming into what may be a tree. This was no tree however it was Smoke who has grappled the repulsed cyborg mid flight from behind before arching his back over just enough to slam Sektor's head into the ground. Smoke lets the cyborg go as the rest of his body slumps over the ground struggling to try and get up. Smoke wasn't about allow such a chance from coming into fruition however and sends his foot into the face of his former ally with enough force to knock the cyborg off his stomach and onto his back. Smoke could hear the many wires short circuit as Sektor fell back on the ground twitching as sparks fly from his neck possibly meaning he was dead.

“I wished it wouldn't have to come to this..” Smoke spoke in subtle regret. As Ibuki walks up to the scene of the cybernetic corpse.

“Is he dead?” She questioned

“I do not know.” Smoke answered “But we must go back and find Sub-Zero.”
“Does this mean we have to go back in.....there” Ibuki said nervously pointing back at the forest.

“Unfortunatly yes.” Smoke replied ripping off the rest of his torn hood revealing silvery-white long hair racing down his shoulder noticeably inciting a blush from Ibuki. “But my friends soul may depend on it.”

“Well uh okay yeah lets go.” Ibuki said having her concerns overridden by Smoke's unique appearance marching into the forest headlong much to smoke's surprise. As the two departed back into the forest. They were oblivious to a approaching figure who has saw the entire battle similar in build to Sektor though slightly slimmer as it walked up upon the seemingly lifeless remains of Sektor.”

“This is unit LK 4D4 reporting to Lin Kuei. Unit LK 9T9 has been found possibly KIA I have an identity of the assailants shall I pursue. It addressed.

“Do not pursue we will send others in your place. Your new orders are to return unit LK 9T9 to the temple for repairs.” An ominous voice boomed through is assimilated communicator.

“Acknowledged.” The cyborg spoke as it picked up Sektor's body and then teleporting back to his headquarters.

“I don't understand why I gotta work with shark-tooth over hear?” Juri remarked in disappointment pointing at a equally irritated Mileena

“Point your finger at me one more time and you won't get it back witch!” Mileena hissed out.

“It is vital that the two of you cooperate with each other.” Seth addressed through Juri's communicator

“You forget I prefer to work alone.” Juri Remarked.

“Indeed, but our master plan is near completion with most of the more troublesome fighters here their worlds are defenseless especially with the discord that is breaking due to the “merging.” Seth revealed

“Whatever.” Juri accepted with a disappointed expression drawn on her face ending her conversation with her superior before turning towards Mileena

“Lets get one thing straight freakshow.” Juri warned “Try anything funny and you just might find your self a stain on the all.”

Keep flapping the mouth of yours so I can have an excuse to tear out your throat!” Mileena threatened.

The two women traded death glares at each other before doing about-faces and returning to their assigned duties unaware of the ever watchful eyes of the renegade Edenian Jade who carefully hid her self behind a pillar.

“It seems as if cooperation is the weakest beam of this structure.” Jade thought to herself as she took her stride out of the corridor.

Within the towering peaks of the fortress the newly disgraced Kitana lies imprisoned trapped within her inner thoughts of all that has transpired during this period.

“Why is this all happening to me?” Kitana thought to her self . “Should I have just stayed in my bedchamber? Maybe I should have just faked my death and remain in Earthrealm and stay with “him.”

Last edited: