Mk vs SF fight of the century fanfiction

Oh man this story is getting good. You describe the setting so well. Cant wait for the next update :)!

Heres the next chapter for the Johnny Cage fans out there

Chapter 5 The World Kombatant Tournaments Begin

Suddenly everything was silent none of the fighters talked among themselves, the noise among the crowd died down, and the masked gaurds lined the ring with their naginatas ready in case of any unruly behavior (or any attempted escapes).

“As you all know Each of you will fight in the coming days” Seth explained.”The rules are just like any other tournament just keep winning every fight until you are the the last one left standing the winner will of which will be granted anything of their desire.” As Seth spoke on Johnny was whispering to Liu Kang his opinion of doubt

“Teh yeah right.” Johnny said silently.

”You doubt our offer Mr. Cage?” Seth said from the distance.

”How the hell?” Johnny exclaimed.

”Then perhaps you should be the first to fight if you question our words so much.” Shang tsung declared.

”You know what your right I'll put your offer to the test then.”Cage said confidently as he moved through the crowd of fighters notably gaining a look of disappointment from Guy, a vigilant red ninja.

”What does that brash idiot think hes doing?” Cammy said.

"He is just being Johnny Cage." Jax anwsers in a dissapointed tone.

”Do not worry. His pride may cloud his better judgement but he is one my greatest allies” Raiden replied.

”So who is it gonna be you? You? You? Or you?” Cage said pointing out at the the random fighters.

“Your opponent is SODOM!” Shang tsung announced

“Who?” Cage Questioned. Then he suddenly noticed his opponent who was holding up a hand fan with the Japanese flag imprinted on it before closing it and walking up to the ring. Sodom was a large man that dwarfed the actor. He dressed like a modern day samurai complete with tabi, geta,gauntlets, body armor covered by an orange shirt,a kabuto mask, and a pair of jitte.

“Nice mask.” Cage Remarked.

“It is called a kabuto.” Sodom said in a stern voice. “Of course someone like you has poor knowledge in Japanese culture.”

“Oh really?” Cage replied. “I may not have the best knowledge of Japan, but I do know a little kanji and that kanji scrawled on your shirt mister has no meaning.” Cage pointed out.

“he is right” Ryu said confirming Johnny's knowledge.

“I mean how the hell does a Japanese man screw up on kanji? What is it suppose to mean anyway?”

“Nothing” Guy said from the crowd “And he is not even Japanese.” Enraged that someone like Cage may have more knowledge in Japan than him he readied his jitte and assumed his fighting stance.

“Enough Talk FIGHT!” the wannabe said ready to skewer the actor.

“Yes I couldn't agree more.” Seth said from the towering balcony.

“Alright it's SHOWTIME!!” Cage said excitedly ready to start of the tournament.

Johnny Cage was the first to attack to start the fight with his Shadow Kick. As he slid along the ground with his leg extended out ready to deliver a painful kick to his foe Sodom uses his Yagura Reverse as he performs a backflip safely dodging Cage's reckless strike before safely landing on his jitte and getting back on his feet. He then charged the actor with another one of his signature attacks called the jigoku scrape. As Sodom dashed froward he swung his weapon in a axe like motion with the intentions of cleaving his opponet in two. Cage sidesteps and attempts to deliver a karate chop straight for Sodom's skull. The samurai blocks the blow with his jitte, but his knees greatly bend under the force behind that chop and realizes how fatal it would have been if that karate chop connected.

“I could've been a gonner if he succeeded with that attack” Sodom thought to himself. Sodom quickly kicked Cage in the stomach causing him to stumble backwards gripping his stomach in pain. Taking advantage The samurai dashes straight for the stunned opponent and delivers a flurry of slashes Cage quickly recovers and dodges the endless barrage of frenzied slashes before finally blocking one of the strikes with his wrists and delivering a combo of jabs and kicks before finishing it off with a flipkick and elbow to the face.

“Impressive” Ryu noted.

“I have to admit he is a very good fighter.” Chun li acknowledge.

“If only he could take things more seriously.” Kung lao stated breaking up the monotonous compliments. The assault left Sodom dizzied but he was desperate and still determined to win Sodom charged his enemy attacking in the same fashion but mixes it up when he fakes out a supposed strike towards Cage's face which he instinctively blocked but left his legs open which Sodom promptly slashed. Cage staggered from the slash to his shin before receiving another slash to his face.

“NO!” Raiden shouted as he and his allies were shocked as they seen the blood fly from their freind's face through the air. They couldn't see his face but they feared that his condition was grave.

Johnny Cage however was still standing even though he was looking at the ground.

“Still standing huh?” Sodom scalled out with renewed confidence. Johnny still looked at the ground for a moment before finally turning his face to his opponent with a diagonal slash running across his face that was dripping blood

“You a******.” Cage venomously uttered.

“Those were five-hundred dollar shades you just broke.” Sodom looked down on the ground and noticed the shades his foe was wearing but quickly realized the actor was wide open for attack. Sodom charged once more with one arm out ready to deliver one powerful axe swing but Cage unexpectedly in the blink of a eye parries it and suddenly does the splits on the ground.

“What?” Sodom thought to himself before instantly feeling an unimaginable pain of any kind rush up his stomach. Due to the shock of the pain Sodom couldn't even breath and it felt like his eyes wanted to pop out from behind his mask and it only got worse as he took two more punches in the same area each getting progressively more painful and louder.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......” the spectating audience roared while the male participants couldn't help but wince and curl up to this attack even Ryu and Guy were visually disturbed by this spectacle. Sodom dropped his weapons and collapsed to his knees and grabbed his groin in agony while Cage reached in his back pocket pulling out a spare pair of shades. As the actor walked up to his victim he whispered

“you wanna know a little secret? YOU GOT CAGED!!” Johnny reeled back and delivers a punishing uppercut brimming with green energy sending the unfortunate opponent flying through air and out of the arena. Sodom crashed to the ground, it was clear the wannabe was unable to continue he was defeated.

“THE WINNER IS JOHNNY CAGE!” Shang tsung announced.The outworld crowd cheered loudly as Cage confidently stepped down from the ring with his chin up returning to his allies.

“That.....was impressive Johnny Cage” Raiden said albeit reluctantly.

“Hey what can I say?. Cage said with great pride. As all the fighters talked among themselves about the match while awaiting the next one within the outskirts not to far from the stadium one particular portal was still open though it wasn't familiar to the other portals Shang tsung uses. Out of that portal emerged a curious young ninja who has unwittingly stumbled in to a dark realm....

End of Chapter 5

so Whadya think?

Last edited:
Did I mention you describe fight scenes so well? I mean I really can't get enough of this story. Can't wait for the next chapter :-D

Did I mention you describe fight scenes so well? I mean I really can't get enough of this story. Can't wait for the next chapter :-D

Out of curiosity did the one scene where JC did his Split punch make you cringe a little or laugh

well im back after a lengthy break from typing with yet another CHAPTER!

Chapter 6 Behind The Curtains

As the Young ninja looked around her surroundings she felt a sinister chill go up her spine.

“Maybe this was a bad idea..” she thought. Quickly the young girl tried to head back to the portal but to her dismay it instantly seals shut trapping her in outworld.

“Oh crap.” She thought. as the ninja looked around she looked in the distance she noticed lights piercing the indigo skies from behind a seemingly harmless forest.

“hmmmm hey lights.” Instinctively she set foot towards her destination through by crossing through bizarre yet lethal forest. As cage reveled in his victory against Sodom with his comrades he winds up blindingly bumping into Guy.

“Whoa huh my bad.” Cage remarked. Despite his apology the red ninja says nothing.

“Hey didn't you hear me? I'm sorry?” Cage repeated before finally receiving a reply from the stern man.

“You may be a proficient warrior, but you must take into account the consequences your words may have in battle”. Initially confused by the ninja's remark Cage soon realized what he was talking about before he made his statement.

”Wait did you not see me win.”

“You did win.” Guy confirmed “But as long you continue to fight you will inevitably meet a powerful foe that will push your abilities to their peak limit and words may only worsen your position in that battle”.

“Sounds like a hater to me...” Johnny Cage thought to himself. After awhile the soliciting among the fighters and audience dimmed down once more as the two tournament hosts gained back the attention of the of the participants ready to announce the next match.

“Attention everyone.” Seth announced. “We will now proceed to our second match of the night.”

“The Kombatants are.” Shang tsung spoke “GUY and..... HSU HAO!”

“Well lets see how good you are.” Cage said arrogantly as he watched Guy make his way to the ring.

As Shao Kahn watched the new fight begin from the balcony he noticed one of his servants the saurian assailant Reptile appearing out of thin air before whispering something in Shang tsung's ear.

“Excuse me my lord” The sorcerer requested “But it has become apparent that I have pressing matters to attend to. With your permission may I...” Before he could finish the emperor nods in agreement to his request. Shang tsung gives out a respectful bow before taking his leave with Reptile.
“I wonder where is that bearded man is going?” Ken pointed out looking from the distance. “It seems as if a window of opportunity has just revealed itself with Shang tsung's leave.” Raiden theorized.

“Wait that was Shang tsung that just left?” Jax said “He used to be older than dirt. how did he end up getting that young?”

“Probably by kissing the ass of the big guy on the throne a bunch of times” Cage humorously remarked. “Perhaps. this may be our only chance to uncover the true reason for this event.” Raiden commented. “We can take advantage of this and began our search for Sonya. And your ally as well Chun li.” As everyone agreed wit the Thunder god's plan Raiden instructed Liu kang, Ryu, Kung lao, and Ken to stay in the coliseum while the rest take there leave with him.

“My powers may be limited in this realm but I can teleport you all to the nearest location close to your friends.” Raiden stated. As they left the arena they are oblivious to the watching eyes of a unknown spy who has discovered their objective.

“Well well isn't that a exciting bit of news?” the spy uttered.

As the young ninja made her way through the forest she began thinking about what was going on before she wen through the portal.

“Um Ibuki I don't think this a good idea....” Sarai said.

“Aww c'mon it won't be that long. I’ll just take a quick peek and be back before you know it!” the young ninja stated whilst tying her long hair up.

“Your missing the point.” her friend said “theres been a whole bunch of crazy stuff going on. Strange monsters appearing, people vanishing. Random places popping up out of nowhere and on top of it all a strange portal outside of our village that you wanna peek through. who knows whats behind there!”

“Look it won't be long if any one comes looking for me just tell them I'm in the forest practicing. Trust me They'll believe you.” Ibuki said as she pulled up her mask.

“(sigh) sometimes I wonder....” Sarai thought to herself. Ibuki's reminiscing is soon disrupted by a loud explosion not to far from her location What was that?” She thought before she noticed three figures, all male with two large crates full of weapons and munition. “Whats going on?” Ibuki thought. quickly in caution she leaped high atop on tree branch unsure if they would help or kill her if she were to get near.

Meanwhile back at the stadium the current battle was working well into Guy's favor. His Bushinryu ninpo attacks proved to be to much for the red dragon member Hsu hao. No matter what attack the thug attempted to unleash there was always a opening big or small for Guy to exploit. After suffering another kick to his side Hsu hao was grabbed and thrown over the red ninja's shoulder. As he flew to the ground the tiring thug recovered and suddenly unleashes a large crimson laser from a bizarre contraption fused to his chest which was also served as his artificial heart. Even this powerful weapon would prove to be a liability as Guy simply ducks under the beam before rolling towards a once again open Hsu hao before violently ramming into his chest with a powerful elbow jab. The force of the attack was enough to send the Mongolian grappler flying back to the other end of the ring bouncing off his back and landing on his stomach.

“You should give up now while you are still conscious” Guy suggested sensing the growing fatigue in his downed opponent. As Hsu hao was struggling to get up he noticed small sparks shooting out from his contraption as a result of his latest injury. In a fit of anger the red dragon goon slammed his fist into the ground hard enough to produce small cracks onto the arena. Using his fist like a spring, he jumped up from the ground and proceeded to spreads his out his arms whilst letting out a loud bellow.

“You don't understand your limits it seems..” Guy comments in disappointment. The Bushinryu heir quickly darted towards his wide open foe with intentions on finishing this match for good. Hsu hao however wasn't vulnerable as he looked once he brought his arms back in smashing his hands together with such force it created a massive shockwave that smacked Guy like a brick wall. Despite the odds the determined ninja was still on his feet but the gust of wind followed behind the clap was pushing him back. Guy firmly planted down his feet to slow the down the sliding but the strong winds forced him to shield his eyes leaving him temporarily blind. As the gust died down Guy slowly opened his eyes only to find that Hsu hao was no longer at the edge of the arena but right in front of him ready to deliver a powerful left haymaker.

“Foolish.” Guy said unfazed by his foe's latest attack. The calm man blocks his opponent's t punch and retaliates with a swift gut punch so powerful blood erupted from Hsu hao's mouth and the pupils in his eye diminished in size as they shook erratically. As Hsu hao tried to catch his breath and stay conscious he noticed the side of a red sneaker before it colliding with his face sending him reeling back in agony but it wasn't over for him. As the helpless man flew backwards he sees a red blur speed past him and before he knew it he proceeded to be subjected to a flurry of punches and kicks from behind before receiving another kick to the back of his skull knocking him away once more. As he tumbled across the arena he catches a glimpse of the same red blur as it shoots past him once more but it soon comes to a stop and reveals itself as his opponent Guy. No sooner does the helpless victim finds out before being trapped in another storm of punches and kicks. Near the brink of passing out a battered Hsu hao notices his superior foe draw back his hand before dashing straight through him releasing a barrage of attacks that are incomprehensible to the naked eye. That was it, the ebbing strains of consciousness the red dragon member had left was gone Hsu hao dropped to his knees before slumping onto the ground defeated.

“AND THE VICTOR IS GUY!!” Seth announced causing the audience to cheer out loudly once more.

“Nothing personal.” Guy said solemnly holding two closed fingers up towards his face.

“Impressive weaponry Kano.” Shang tsung complimented while holding up a RPG.

“Heh Heh and that’s just the tip of the iceberg” the gruff looking man said. Kano wore a unique red and black vest witch had strange metal plate replacing part of his face to the right complete with a cybernetic eye which was glowing bright red.

“Right Balrog?” Kano said to the large dark-skinned man to his right.

“ hahaha yeah the big boss has a whole armory full of them. With your freakshows holdin these Earthrealm whatever you call it is a sitting duck for Outworld.” as the three spoke on they were oblivious to the eyes of a ninja who had stumbled upon there rendezvous point.

“Earthrealm? Outworld?” Ibuki thought. “Whats going on? As she pondered on she noticed Kano reaching down in the crate and pulling out a rocket. He then loaded the rocket in the empty barrel of the launcher ready to demonstrate its power once more. As he fired the weapon it shot out at blinding speed running headlong into a thick tree creating a large explosion that rattles the entire forest. As Ibuki looked on she hears an unusual roar of pain.

Last edited:
“wait did that tree just.....Scream” She thought before finally noticing what kind of forest this was. She soon began seeing that all of the trees were adorned with large twisted skull like faces with tiny sunken eyes forever moving. The hellish wilderness was littered with the bodies of the dying and festering as they lay forever entangled in the twisting foliage. Looking on she sees flocks of crows taking advantage of the trapped pecking at their flesh eating to their hearts content. Greatly disturbed she is soon caught off guard by the sickening stench of death as it breaches her mask to her nose. The nauseating smell wanted to make her stomach turn and release the lunch she had before she went through the portal. Before long she soon felt her right ankle get ensnared by creeping vine. Shocked she quickly pulls out a kunai and with one quick slash she severs the tip of the vine freeing herself, but inciting a roar from the tree hid behind as it's vine writhed in pain alerting the three men of her presence.

“A SPY!” The sorcerer shouted.

“What!? Wait no I'm no spy!” Ibuki yelled out, but her words fell on deaf ears.

“KILL HER!” Shang tsung commanded and out of nowhere a militia of Tarkatans descend upon the tree Ibuki was standing on.

“WHOA! WHAT ARE THOSE” the aghast ninja screamed as she looked up she noticed the three men vanished along with the crates of armaments. As she looked back down she notices three of the monsters climbing up the tree. She responds by throwing several kunai all of them hitting there mark causing two Tarkatans to plummet back to earth and the third one to fall into the maw of the fiendish tree to be devoured. Realizing that there are to many for her to take on she decides to turn tail and retreat in hopes of losing them in this forest. The monsters give chase but are unware that Ibuki is using the forest to her advantage as she purposely leads them into other hungry trees with strong cravings for flesh. As she ran the Tarkatans repetedly fall victim to the vile foliage as it claims one after another but even with the flora's unintentional aid the casualties barely put a dent the pursuing militia.

"Oh man how did I get into this mess?" Ibuki thought to herself as she leap from the branches of the demonic trees. As she gazed down for a split-second she noticed that the savage Tarkatans were still close on her tail despite her being several feet above them along with the heavy casualties inflicted to there numbers.

"How can a little girl be so nimble!?" one pursuing tarkatan barked.

"It doesn't matter she knows too much she must be disposed of!" another tarkatan declared.

"AW CMON GIMME A BREAK!!" the young ninja shouted." I promise I won't tell anyKYAAAAAAAAAH!!! much to her surprise and shock her foot ends up getting ensnared by yet another vine that suddenly sprung up from a moaning tree. She plummeted to the ground losing all of her equipment along the way and hits the ground with a loud thud losing since of reality for a short moment.

As she came to her senses she suddenly realized the monsters were only yards away from her. She desperately pulled on the vine, but it was to thick and soon another vine grabbed her wrists pulling it back above her head.

"I will feast on your bones!" the lead Tarkatan shouted as he readied his blades soon another tarkatan emerged from the trailing mob equally eager to slaughter the girl.

"I...I can't believe it I'm..... I'm gonna die......" Ibuki thought to herself.

"I'm sorry Sarai, Don, and everyone I'm so sorry... I should've listened and not venture out.." as she said to herself as stared into her inevitable fate in the form of two monstrosities with their protruding blades aiming straight for her. all she could due was shed out a single tear of shame knowing she won't be returning to her village and closes her eyes ready to embrace a painful death. With her eyes still closed she she didn't feel a steel blade of any kind tear into her and came to realize nothing has happened

"am I dead?" she pondered. she opened her eyes for a moment and realized two mysterious figures were blocking her view of the monsters. The garments the two warriors wore were both identical as if they came from the same clan the one to her right wore blue and was gripping the neck of one Tarkatan with ice slowly enveloping his neck. Ibuki then turn to the warrior on her left and immediately noticed that he bore gray armor and had not only blocked the killing blow from the other Tarkatan he had plunged his fingers through the latter's eyes pouring a vapor like substance into the damaged sockets. Relived yet still cautious Ibuki asked one question to her presumed saviors.

"Who are y'all".

End of chapter 6
your Comments and suggestions are always welcomed

Last edited:
Hot damn that was too awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter, and the next, and the next, and the next :-D

Hot damn that was too awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter, and the next, and the next, and the next :-D

thank you thank you I'm hoping to get at least two more chapters in before the holiday ends
but you thought that was awesome just wait to see who Sub Zero teams up with. ;)

Chapter 7 Answers

With the second match over Guy makes his way down the arena as the guards carry the broken body of his fallen opponent out of the arena. To his curiosity he notices that Johnny Cage and most of the allies he was present with were gone.

“Could they also be suspicious of this tournament as well?” he thought. With the third match about to go underway the red ninja saw this as his chance to find out what was going on.

“Now it's my turn to uncover what is going on.” he thought to him self as he took his leave from the stadium undetected by the various masked gaurds.

Back at the living forest The trailing Tarkatans halt to a dead stop and were dumbfounded at the unexpected arrival of the two masked men. While they looked on they could see the man in blue digging his fingers into the neck of there choking comrade.

“To overwhelm a single opponent who is unable to defend themselves proves you fiends are without honor!” The blue-garbed man stated. In one gruesome move The man in blue jerked back the choking beast's head not only causing the now frozen neck to shatter in a mixture of ice and blood, but also tearing the Tarkatan's head from his body with the spine still attached leaving the now headless corpse to collapse in a seemingly boneless mound of flesh.

“They are nothing but blind servants to a emperor they do not know what honor is.” the gray warrior replied as he snatched his fingers out of the Tarkatan's eye sockets. Instantly smoke began ejecting out of the many openings of the screaming monster's face as the lethal vapors were immolating the latter's body from the inside out. Eventually the fumes began burning their way through the beast's skin slowly dissolving the body in a mass of browned flesh and bone falling down on a pool of it's on blood. Ibuki and the Tarkatans were horrified and without words on this merciless level of brutality the blue-garbed man to her right turned around to tend to her while the savages were still stunned from the bloody showcase.

“Are you alright?” he spoke. Astonished even more at how this man who just tore the head of a Tarkatan from it's body speak with an air kindness all she could do is nod in agreement as the man grabbed for the tugging vines freezing them on contact. The young ninja was now able to break free using her own strength and gets up ready to thank the man. Before she was able to get the words out of her mouth her rescuer's body suddenly became an icy mimic of itself. Confused even more Ibuki's mind entered a state of bewilderment until the frozen construct shatters revealing another Tarkatan freezing over with it's blade stuck out with intentions of killing. The real man in blue kicks the frozen creature from Ibuki's right into the jaws of a ravenous tree where it would be dined on well by the towering flora.

"Smoke! There are to many we must retreat!” The warrior shouted.

“Grab the girl Sub Zero I will take care of this!”. The armored man replied. Smoke conjures up a large compressed ball of vapors and like a smoke bomb he hurls it to the ground creating a colossal wall of smoke disrupting the hordes view of the three. With the enemy blind Smoke and Sub-zero make their getaway taking Ibuki with them as they flee the damned forest.

In another area of Outworld where Shao kahn's Special forces agent Sonya has finally regained consciousness, but in the worst position imaginable. “Where am I?” she thought. She couldn't feel the ground but she felt constricted as if she was being squeezed by a large snake. The more her vision cleared up the more her senses kicked in. It seems like a sewer system of some sort in her eyes as she looked around. She could see a green viscous liquid pour out of the many tunnels in the walls into the mass pool of waste being managed by large imposing barons who were working a crane that requires two to operate. That theory was off however when she begans to hear the sound of chains clanging. Soon she notices sinister hooks hanging from the ceilings of the dungeon and takes note of one hook holding a tied up man who was riddled with cuts and bruises and was slowly descending into the murk.

“PLEASE I BEG OF YOU FORGIVE ME!!! I WILL NEVER DOUBT LORD SHAO KAHN AGAIN I DON'T WANNA DIE!!” The battered man cried out. The barons ignored the pleas for mercy as they just continued lowering the hook dropping the helpless victim even lower to the cesspools. Just when victim's feet come into contact with the waste a green mist erupts from the vicinity around his feet as a sign it was corrosive to human flesh. The man screamed in pain despair as he tried in vain to raise himself up higher on the chain. The bloodcurdling cries of agony only got louder as he descended even deeper before getting drowned out buy the acidic ooze as his head finally plunged into the pool. Appalled by this torturing the agent looked down only to realize she was in the same position as the executed individual.

“What is this place?” Sonya demanded

“They call it the Deadpool” a man to her left said. As she looked she notices he was large almost up to Jax's size with a tatoo of the American flag adorned on his shoulders. He wore a tight green wifebeater with matching green camo cargo pants with black boots. To finish of his patriotic appearance a strong chiseled chin and tall flat top haircut. Just like her he to was tied up on one of the hanging hooks.

“Who are you?” Sonya questioned out of curiosity.

“Major Guile of the US Air force. And you.”

“Lieutenant Sonya Blade of the Special Forces”. She replied.

“Special forces huh? You must be good at what you do if you manage get in” Guile said jokingly.

“Well at least you don't judge a book by it,s cover”. the Lt. Says.

"Well I hope you two enjoyed conversing with each other because it will be your last”. When the two looked down on the bridge above the waste they notice a large four armed figure of a feminine physique wearing little to nothing with dragon like scales running down her back from her shoulders complete with red orange eyes with cat-like pupils and a long mohawk running down her back.

“And you are?” Sonya demanded.

“I am Sheeva of the mighty Shokans.” The beast uttered

“So let me guess your the one running this system.” Guile remarked.

“Correct and for being such a smart boy I will make sure your end will be quick.”

“The only one who's end will be quick is YOURS!” A random voice shouted.

“Who dares intrude!?” The Shokan barked before witnessing a group of fighters enter the chamber led by the Thunder god Raiden.

Back at the stadium the fourth fight was nearing to a close as Baraka the Tarkatan champion was dominating a anonymous warrior monk with repeated devastating slashes spilling blood at every angle of the arena. The resulting blood loss from many slashes began to take its toll on worn down fighter as his attacks became more sluggish and uncoordinated. Baraka backhands his weakening foe to the ground after his latest attack has failed to even budge the beast. Even though it appears to be over it isn't in the eyes of Shao kahn

“FINISH HIM!” The emperor barked wanting Baraka to demonstrate the brutality of Outworld. Without question the Tarkatan drew out his blades waiting for the staggering foe to get on his feet.

“Whoa whoa wait?” Ken exclaimed “he's gonna kill him!?”

“Sadly....yes” Liu kang proclaimed.”

“These are no ordinary tournaments” Kung lao continued on

“This tournaments will determine the fate of our world so a lot is in stake and killing the opponent is always welcomed and sometimes necessary.” Just when the loser gets to his feet Baraka swings his blades upward severing the monk's arms spewing blood then stabbing him on the left side of his chest. As the victim screams it is cut short when Baraka slashes upwards in the dead middle of the armless body causing on half to fold over like a banana peel hitting the ground. The savage raises up the remaining half of the mutilated body like a gruesome trophy. The audience went wild as if the blood splattered everywhere was a type of high to them. After the bloodbath The emperor ordered an end to the tournaments for the night satisfied with the matches that transgressed. As fighter and audience alike took their leave Shao kahn calls for a meeting with Seth and Kitana in his throne room to discuss personal matters.

Last edited:
“Kitana” Kahn ordered

“Yes father?” she answered. As she moved closer Shao kahn whispered.

“I have just received word about your failure at the last tournament at the hands of that wretched monk Liu kang. I am very displeased with you!”

“How did he know?” She thought “But father I..”

" Hold your tounge.” Her father commanded. “Now leave me.” Visibly hurt Kitana obeyed without question and exits the throne room with her bodyguard and friend Jade in tow.

“Don't worry about such trivial nuisances” Seth stated

“Soon your “daughter” will be far more manageable”

"Which is why I ordered an end to the tournament. How is the progress with her." the emperor requested

“Shang tsung is almost finished.” Seth replied “As a bonus I have personally added something “useful” to the cause so that she will completely obedient to you and a far more competent assassin.”

“Good” Shao kahn nodded “Good.” Unbeknownst to the two however they were now being spied on by the Bushinryu warrior who like Raiden was weary of the of their motives.

Back at the Deadpool, Sheeva has just encountered Raiden and his allies but was unimpressed despite being clearly outnumbered.

“If I was you I would release the two right now.” Chun li demanded. All Sheeva could do is laugh at this spectacle feeling more amused than intimidated.

“Foolish mortal they are property of the emperor now. Guards! Seize them!” From the bridge intersecting from above and the corridor from behind numerous executioners pour out under the Shokan's command ready to subdue the intruders. As the first guard charged the Interpol agent Chun li demonstrates the incredible strength behind her legs as she leaps over the many grunts leaving them awestruck by the woman's agility before turning faces towards the rest of the group.

“Puny human!” Sheeva barked as Chun li landed before her. “Do you really think you can take on a Shokan?”

“Lets see if your four arms can take on my two legs. Chun li replies raising up into her battle stance. As the remaining fighters prepared to take on the guards Raiden prepared to assist in the fray until.

“Lord Raiden don't worry about us.” Kai claims “We can take these goons on by ourselves. Go on and get the others we'll be fine”

“Very well” Raiden said “Nightwolf.” The shaman look and nods in reply as he teleports the two of them away from the dungeon leaving his allies to take on the guards alone.

“I do not understand how did he know” Kitanta explained.

“I wish I knew.” Jade answered. “Even I can't tell you. More importantly what did you see in that monk?”

“I wish I knew ever since he spared me I can't even think straight.” Kitana answered. “Look I know this is sudden but please just leave me be I need time to think.” Kitana requested.

“Very well.” Jade complied “But we will finish this when I return.” Jade takes her leave to leave the princess in her bed chamber to herself but Kitana's privacy is disrupted when electricity cracks through the air revealing Raiden and his ally.

“How dare you intrude in my solitude Earthrealmers!

“No Princess we merely request an audience with you.” The thunder god asked. Ignoring the offer The outworld princess withdraws her fans hidden within her sleeves ready to engage her opponents. Nightwolf was ready to engage but Raiden stops him.

“Perhaps Liu kang was wrong about you” He says.

“So you know..” The princess replies while lowering her guard. “Why are you here?”

“I can provide you the answers to your inner turmoil I sense within you seek but you must first venture into the flesh pits.” Raiden continued “There your inner struggle and confusion will cease.”

“The flesh pits?” Kitana repeated “But it is forbidden for me..”

“And why is that?” Raiden said cutting her off “My time is short for I have allies to tend to but I do hope you uncover the truth on your own. With that said Raiden and Nightwolf vanish Leaving the princess to ponder the thought of whether if he is trying to help or harm her. Later own Kitana makes a bold move to sneak into the secretive lab while the guards were away. Thanks to her training the guards were unaware of her presence as she traversed the many levels of the fortress undetected. Eventually she finally makes her way to the underground flesh pits of Shang tsung.

Instantly the stench of death burned her nose hairs as she set foot into the demented chamber. The laboratory was home to many twisted experiments of varying degree ranging from chimera like beasts, dissected bodies, and even severed heads that seem to defy the law of death as they remain active and aware with no logical means. Kitana soon catches sight of three large tubes filled with liquid lined up by the wall housing peculiar specimens of a femanine build in stasis. Starting from one end to the next the creatures inside them became more human like as one would look on towards the right end. Kitana then sees a large black lab table to the left with a body resting on it free of any form of mutilation like the other cadavers. As the princess inched towards the body she notices it has the same build as the bodies in the tubes, but this was more complete and strikingly more similar to her body.Moving even closer she notices many bandages wrapped around her body covering up certain areas that would obviously draw the attention of unwanted eyes. As Kitana's eyes focused on the face the closed eyes looked as if they belong to the fairest of maidens and shoulder length hair, but the lower half contained a hideous array of sharp gnashing teeth as if they belonged to a tarkatan.

“What is this?” she thought before the eyes of this mutant popped open revealing the golden irises of a soulless aura. Kitana could feel her heart skip a beat as their eyes make contact. As much as she wanted to get away from this place Kitana's body couldn't move as it was paralyzed with fright.

“Kitana..” It spoke as it raised up from the lab table walking towards the startled Princess. “We finally meet after all of this pointless waiting". As Kitana tried to turn and run she sees the same hideous visage mere inches from her face blocking the stairs out of the nightmarish place.

“Why must you be so frightened of me Kitana? “It said in a sinister yet sorrowful voice as it walked up and moved behind the trembling woman moving it's fingers up her face and around her mask

“It's not like I bite.........much” It finished before letting out a small chuckle. Fed up with it's crude humor Kitana smacks the mutant's hand off of her before backing away in a defensive posture.

“ENOUGH!” Kitana barked. “What vile creature are you!?”

“Why that vile creature” Seth says descending down the only stairs to the chamber “Just so happens to be your sister."

End of chapter 7
comments and suggestions welcomed

Last edited:
Oh yea, Shit just got real... Mileena beats kitana right? or the could become allies and mileena help the earth realm warriors :proud: