Another MK1 Arcade Machine Restoration

zenomorp

Paid $350 for this and ended up just under $500 after restoration....

SAM_1061.jpg

SAM_1063.jpg

SAM_1065.jpg

SAM_1066.jpg

SAM_1067.jpg

SAM_1068.jpg

SAM_1069.jpg

SAM_1070.jpg

All Done...

SAM_1383.jpg

SAM_1388.jpg

SAM_1403.jpg

SAM_1367.jpg

SAM_1378.jpg

SAM_1379.jpg

SAM_1381.jpg

SAM_1428.jpg

SAM_1444.jpg

SAM_1363.jpg

New T-molding, new monitor cap kit, new buttons, new joysticks, new lexan CPO cover, new CPO, new marquee, and lots of touch up and cleaning.

Last edited:
It's always nice to c peeps having stuff I really want but will never get :(

Just kidding... Congrats on owning a piece of art of gaming history, man.

They go for around 3000 here so... no thx and international buying is no option for me, too big (even dissassembled) too expensive (shipping fee alone would ruin me , lol) and nobody would play it (except me) my friends don't get the nostalgia thing :)
Would go for it (maybe) if it was KI1.

btw iVital? Where are you? Can't see you... or does she have multiple bedrooms? :)

It's always nice to c peeps having stuff I really want but will never get :(

Just kidding... Congrats on owning a piece of art of gaming history, man.

They go for around 3000 here so... no thx and international buying is no option for me, too big (even dissassembled) too expensive (shipping fee alone would ruin me , lol) and nobody would play it (except me) my friends don't get the nostalgia thing :)
Would go for it (maybe) if it was KI1.

btw iVital? Where are you? Can't see you... or does she have multiple bedrooms? :)

See.. Your with the fail clone name Nileena, Im with Mileena the sexxxiest and perfected one :)

3K!!! that insane for one machine :eek:

I was back in the states for 15 days, now I'm in Thailand for my actual vacation and head back to Afghanistan in another 15 days.