UMK9 or MK10

I'd put my money on MK10.
Or an "Ultimate" MK9 with all of DLC combined into one MK9.
Baseless speculation is baseless :)

I'm just glad to see a bit of news.
Thank GOD.
I thought MK was starting to dieeeeeeeeeee.

UMK9 should be released exclusively in Australia.

Either that, or immediately move forward with MK10. Crapcom's business practices of re-releasing the same game multiple times under the guise of a modified title is unacceptable in this day and age! New installments should be released every 2-3 years, not every 4 years, 6 years, and 11 years!

Last edited:
UMK9 should be released exclusively in Australia.

Reasoning behind this, please.
It would be a good opportunity to sell an "Ultimate" MK9 with all the DLC in one, because not everyone had the chance to buy the DLC.
Be it lack of internet or xbox live or money, it's a good idea.
Not for me, that's a terrible idea for me.
I bought all the DLC.
But, I'm thinking of the kommunity as a whole.

As TesusJits said, I'm reckoning on DLC.
Too soon for MK10, I'd say.
Or maybe it's stuff for MK: Vitality (The MK9 on the PS Vita).
Only time will tell :)

Last edited:
I say UMK9 its too early for MK10 an UMK9 for Mortal Kombats 20th Aniversary 2012 would be fantastic ;) they should bring out Brutalities, Animalities, Friendships, Mercy, and missing stages that were not in MK9 but were part of the MK1-UMK3 Trilogy like the Pit3, The Kombat Tomb, The Balcony, Shao Kahns Cave, A new stage called the Volcanic Arena where Kratos made his appearance in the MK9 trailer, The Kombat Portal, The Lost Portal, The Bank, The Warrior Shrine, The Palace Gates The Bell Tower Stage Fatality that wasnt in MK9. They should also bring out a Run button like they did with MK3 to be able to perform combos better, They should also bring out more characters including Robo Smoke, both C/Khameleons, playable bosses including Kintaro,Goro, Shao Kahn and Motaro, along with more Costumes classic and new, more Stage Fatalities, bigger Krypt, and more Challenges 2 last things also.... A Tag King of the Hill and tag team fatality lol ;)

Last edited:
Hey guys do you think that NRS might be working on MK10 aside of MK for PS Vita and PC or do you guys think maybe a possible UMK9 or UMK could be in early production stages? I really hope they decide to go with an UMK featuring playable bosses including Motaro more characters Brutalities, Friendships, and Animalities, secret playable and fightable characters like Tremor, Frost

^They did say a while back that MK10 is not in development yet.

So then what do you guys think could be in development then? MK for PSVita is almost about finished by April release MK for PC could possibly be released as well since most PC fans are asking for it...If not MK 10 then what MK: Shaolin Monks 2 MK: Fire and Ice? Ultimate Mortal Kombat maybe? My hopes are aiming for MK: Shaolin Monks 2 and an Ultimate Mortal Kombat ;)

In order of desirability for me:

More DLC characters for MK9.

New DLC costumes for MK9.

Some extra stuff in the game for us to spend our millions of game koins on.

UMK9, with all the above in and more, as disc and download add-on format.

MK10.

In order of desirability for me:

More DLC characters for MK9.

New DLC costumes for MK9.

Some extra stuff in the game for us to spend our millions of game koins on.

UMK9, with all the above in and more, as disc and download add-on format.

MK10.
In yours dreams dude! NRS is not working on UMK9 and obiously is not working on MK10 for that matter up to this date. That interview video was falsely done :( Ed Boon said they want to expand more options other than Mortal Kombat that means an UMK9 or MK10 has a 1% out of 100% chance of being announced this year or released next year hate to break it to everyone along with myself included because I was hoping for UMK9 or MK10 as well but it aint happenning

I just dont understand why NRS wouldnt take advantage of the gross copies of MK9 sold world wide? If Warner Bros released an article of MK being the top selling fighting game of 2011 then why would they just leave it off like that and not take advantage of what they have going on with MK? Make better with extra new content like a DLC stage pack, or a Character exclusive DLC pack or something

Last edited:
In yours dreams dude! NRS is not working on UMK9 and obiously is not working on MK10 for that matter up to this date.

lol, I wasn't suggesting that was anything other than my own fevered dreams, I wasn't trying to say any of those were rumour or hinted at anywhere, just what I would want.

I agree with you though, even though I'm not optimistic about anything further for MK for a long while, I will be a little surprised if they don't do anything at all this year. The game sold really well, the dlc sold well, it's the 20th anniversary and Ultimate versions and similar are very common in fighting games. They'll be foolish to not do a bit more, it'll only take a bit of small dlc to reignite MK interest.

I agree with you though, even though I'm not optimistic about anything further for MK for a long while, I will be a little surprised if they don't do anything at all this year. The game sold really well, the dlc sold well, it's the 20th anniversary and Ultimate versions and similar are very common in fighting games. They'll be foolish to not do a bit more, it'll only take a bit of small dlc to reignite MK interest.

I agree i was hoping for an Ultimate Mortal Kombat DLC add on content onto the origional MK Cd which includes more Characters More Stages, More Alities, more Costumes, more Krypt unlockables, more DLC content but the looks of that happening is 1% which kinda sucks :(

Stages don't interest me at all, but I'd like Animalities to pop up again and more costumes for more of the cast, especially Rain & Skarlet (they need MK1 or MK3 ninja style outfits) would be very cool. More Krypt stuff to spend the millions of koins we've built up and of course a few more characters would just make me a very happy chap.

I think I'm currently in the mindset that if I post about it enough I can make it happen..... :stupid:

Stages don't interest me at all, but I'd like Animalities to pop up again and more costumes for more of the cast, especially Rain & Skarlet (they need MK1 or MK3 ninja style outfits) would be very cool. More Krypt stuff to spend the millions of koins we've built up and of course a few more characters would just make me a very happy chap.

I think I'm currently in the mindset that if I post about it enough I can make it happen..... :stupid:
I know Hugh? I freaken have a cuzillion coins for the Krypt i still need to spend...If we had a bigger krypt like maybe wall graves on the origional krypt with More DLC, More Hidden Characters, More Costumes, More Stages more Alities id make use of all my leftover coins that I cant even spend anymore i was still hoping and keeping my fingers highly crossed for MK2 Mileena and MK2 Skarlet Outfits :(