The Saddest Songs Ever

TaBB3rnackle92

Trolling You For Fun & Profit
Jesus Christ.
I just heard this song, and I do believe it's one of the saddest songs in the world.
But I love it :cool:

A song that even makes the toughest man fight back tears by one of my favorite bands, The Violent Femmes:

So go ahead and let the tears fall, nopony's judging :cool:
Post 'em up

Not that I didn't think so before.. But.. This song showed me that a song doesn't need words to be sad.

Such an amazingly beautiful song. The solo is insane. All of his songs are insane.

a hypnotic downer song, but possibly a light at the end of the tunnel. It's really all up to the listener

the title and cover art pretty much explain the music as well. Cold and helpless forever

I generally don't think of a single song being sad, but just the emotion of a time and place. It is where the song takes you and takes you back to. Like there are certain songs that when I hear always being me back to a place.

These always get to me. Just from different times in my life I would listen to them.

I especially love this one, imma cry.

Don't know how I missed the biggest sadsack person band/person ever.. Bright Eyes.
So immensely beautiful yet morbid lyrics and songs.
Jesus, this song is so emotional... Just listen.

I generally don't think of a single song being sad, but just the emotion of a time and place. It is where the song takes you and takes you back to. Like there are certain songs that when I hear always being me back to a place.

These always get to me. Just from different times in my life I would listen to them.

Whenever I listen to the Downward spiral, I always remember the first time I was really into NIN. When I was in 6th grade I went on a 10 hour roadtrip to Colorado for thanksgiving at my aunt's, And I listened to this album the whole time and I never got bored with it. I remember sitting in the car staring outside the window at the snowy night sky with headphones listing to A Warm Place.

The intro track of the game Fahrenheit (other title in USA) where you are the guy that killed the old geezer in the restaurant?
From the makers of Heavy Rain.

I personally don't find this song all that sad (Modest Mouse being my favorite band, too) but I've seen my friends cry at Little Motel.

This song is so somber, snide and hopelessly depressing that it almost becomes funny. Then sad all over again.

Saw Katy Perry's video today for 'The One That Got Away'. The song isn't really sad but the video is :/