The Saddest Songs Ever

This is the side of Nicki Minaj that no one knows about. This song brings real tears to my eyes. She's crying in the 2nd and 3rd verses.
This was before her fame. This and "My Immortal" by evanescence.

This song is about a guy who's hugely attracted to this woman. He hangs around her a lot as a friend but deep down inside he does, wants to become perfect for her. He admits his love for her but she runs away.

Seems all to similar to a situation I ran into my life when I was in high school.

These songs are dedicated to Maynard's mother who spent 27 years (which is approximately 10,000 days) paralyzed from a stroke before she passed away.

best band ever, I wish they would release an instrumental album

^ i would LOVE an instrumental Tool album

others that make me cry for no reason

Korn - Daddy
This is just a sensitive subject that makes me feel sick with Humanity and sad for those children that had to go through this, i was verbally abused by my mom's ex boyfriend , this just hit me on so many levels as a child

Pearl Jam - Jeremy
this is just a sad song about true events, a kid shoots himself in a school .. wow..

Crash by the canadian band Sum 41 is one of the saddest songs I ever heard.

It's about a guy having his last conversation with a loved one and asking her to hold him one more time and to move on without him. Such a beautiful song.

Sum 41 is my favourite band by the way.

Lucky one by another canadian band, Simple Plan is a very sad song too, not as much as Crash though, not even close, but sad in its own way.

It's about guy who's depressed and with pain and the only thing he wants is something better in his life, more luck to be precise.

Last edited:
i cried when i realized that the Fleetwood Mac song Landslide is about Stevie Nick's Father's addiction to cocaine