Hotaru Help?????

TheSpike

In the Konquest mode I am having some Major trouble with Hotaru weapon combos, the one that goes Back + Square... Square, Back + Square. No matter how I hit it nothing seams to be happening after the second square, so if anybody has any advice it would be much apriciated.

Thanks

i personally found that if you say the buttons as you push them it slowed you down to the right speed.mashing does not work for me. also put the controller down take and break then try again when you are relaxed sounds gay but it always works for me

Well you could have deleted the two previous posts. You made Vixen angry.
Same with TeddyBlueGrass, if your going to compliment a kombatant, instead of randomly posting it, why not try to place some Hotaru-related compliment into your signature?

Well I didn't know that I triple posted until today after Vixen gave me negative Karma. If I knew before, I would've deleted them If I could but can't in this section.

Btw, I started Konquest again and I got to the Hotaru part. I know the guy is done with it but the best way to get it in my opinion is timing. When he flies up, you have to start the rest of the combo. It takes a while because you may miss. This also works for Sub-Zero and someone else I did.

I think that all of the new characters are underrated. I like Hotaru and think he's pretty cool. If he had more that two special attacks, he would be worse than Onaga. He has some pretty sick and powerful juggles that do major damage for only being, like, five-hit combos. Anyway... To summarize: I like Hotaru, too.