Battlefield 3

Battlefield 3 is a mans game, I gotta admit.

It's actually challenging at times and really forces you to work as a team.

Definitely the best modern warfare shooter to date besides COD4.

Yea, It was that way. Now they buffed the snipers so they have a chance to 1 hit Kill at medium range from the torso up.

In BF3 depending on the range your sniping from bullet drops plays a big roll on lining up the perfect head shot do you aim above the head and its satisfying to watch the bullet drop on their head you feel like a boss after the "Killed a enemy 100" Pops up from at the bottom of the screen 8)

Most bolt actions deal about 60-70% Damage to the body and its like a .2 Multiplier I think to the head so head shots are the way to go.
If your comming from CoD with Bishscoping you will have a hard time adjusting to this style of sniping ;)

Yeah, Sniping in BF3 feels pretty accurate in terms of bullet drop to most .308s and .30-06s I've fired IRL at ranges (between 100-300yds). Warm weather's coming now, time to get out my bud's 30-06 and a box of Hornady Superperformance Match. :D

Yeah, Sniping in BF3 feels pretty accurate in terms of bullet drop to most .308s and .30-06s I've fired IRL at ranges (between 100-300yds). Warm weather's coming now, time to get out my bud's 30-06 and a box of Hornady Superperformance Match. :D

Lucky <_<

I had one chance to shoot real guns, but I was like 10 years old and was afraid of being shot.. I regret it now :(

It's rewarding. I'm picking up my own version of an M40A5 (made from a Remington 700) late this year if I can put my custom order in before the holiday season (3-4 month wait time on top of spending 2 grand), but I'm also saving for a down payment towards a new car, so...priorities. I might just get my planned handgun purchase instead (Springfield Operator) since it's half that, and it's something I'd have practical use for (CCW defense) instead of just an amusement 'it can kill flies at 1000yds' range toy.

It's rewarding. I'm picking up my own version of an M40A5 (made from a Remington 700) late this year if I can put my custom order in before the holiday season (3-4 month wait time on top of spending 2 grand), but I'm also saving for a down payment towards a new car, so...priorities. I might just get my planned handgun purchase instead (Springfield Operator) since it's half that, and it's something I'd have practical use for (CCW defense) instead of just an amusement 'it can kill flies at 1000yds' range toy.

When I seen the words my own then M40 I instantly became Jealous, You're spending 2k for just one Rifle?! I :rofl: at the Killing flies part.

Maybe later when I move out and find a decent Job I will invest in Rifles, pistols etc.. Sounds fun to spend a whole day just shooting targets and worry about nothing the entire day.

$2400, actually. It's actually a very good deal considering I'm getting a custom stock, a very good quality optic, bipod, and a couple of other customizations as well, all pro assembled, including a barrel/action refinish in coyote tan/flat-dark earth. It's a little ridiculous, but I want the perfect-fitting bolt-gun. :D

No me gusta* c;

Lol, I am indeed coming from CoD and ****scoping madness. This seems to be a bit more challenging, seeing how bolt actions in MW3 provide very lenient mobility, terrific accuracy, and one-shot kills from the waist up at every range (under typical health conditions). Snipers are just ablaze in CoD. Would really enjoy some actual challange, and I have a good feeling BF3 holds that challenge. It's unreasonably lucrative in CoD. =l

Oh, and I heard IW was implementing "Damage 2.0", which allows for the destruction of buildings and structures in MW3. ohboyherewego.gif

Destruction in CoD?... No.. Just no.

It would fit Call of duty imo, the scale of the maps, buildings and small lines of sight.