Battlefield 3

1)Sonic is awesome
2)If you think the campaign is good...just wait til you get online.
1zyadxhjpg.gif

Sonic is awesome. Sonic Generations, however, isn't. :p And yeah, why else would anyone buy BF3? Surely not the cliche campaign story. I just read about the sheer amount of unlocks in BF3. Holy hell. I'm probably going to be playing this game practically until the platform is discontinued, if I want them all...

Finished singleplayer campaign. That actually wasn't so bad once the story got going. Definitely had some moments. I did find myself annoyed by all the QTEs in the campaign though, that's a shitty trend in gaming lately.

Seriously. The final fisticuffs was ruined for me since I messed up the very last prompt. Going through it a second time made it all very anticlimactic. Especially since I was playing on the hardest difficulty

I played it on hardest difficulty too. I felt like I was crawling around for an hour just to get past a level. Not because it was so hard but because....

____
l l
l l
l ) <-------<<< . .... ..
l l
l l__
l____)

Gotta say though my favorite moment was jumping up on the chopper, dragging out Kaffarov and throwing him out into the pool. That made me lol. :D Supposedly there's a trophy for swimming in his pool...but I tried it and it didn't pop. :/

Why is it that people ****ing suck at tanking? I notice the first thing the average joe gunner does is start firing off the MG as soon as they climb in the MBT (Abarams, Tunguska, etc). It doesn't matter where they are, or if there's even an enemy around, they just give away your position like it's nothing. And then if the tank takes any damage, instead of getting out and repairing...they just bail. It's even more annoying when you're the gunner, and know the tank needs repair, but instead of letting you get out, the driver just drives away, and you either have to run to catch up and repair, or he/she gets completely blown apart because they were all about ZOMG ENEMY KILLED! 100 ****ING PTS! instead of preserving the vehicle and the respawn ticket.

Lamesauce is lame.

Why is it that people ****ing suck at tanking? I notice the first thing the average joe gunner does is start firing off the MG as soon as they climb in the MBT (Abarams, Tunguska, etc). It doesn't matter where they are, or if there's even an enemy around, they just give away your position like it's nothing. And then if the tank takes any damage, instead of getting out and repairing...they just bail. It's even more annoying when you're the gunner, and know the tank needs repair, but instead of letting you get out, the driver just drives away, and you either have to run to catch up and repair, or he/she gets completely blown apart because they were all about ZOMG ENEMY KILLED! 100 ****ING PTS! instead of preserving the vehicle and the respawn ticket.

Lamesauce is lame.

LOL! I like the fire randomly sometimes, but I spot enemies for my teammates more than anything in a tank. I love the Engineer class repairing tanks are like the fastest way to upgrade the Engie kit. :love:

I really hate playing rush when like %70 of my team are recon sitting back sniping instead of pushing and taking the Mcom's...

#VitalTheOneManArmy :L

LOL the exact same thing happened the other day when Frey and I played together. That match was dreadful.
I understand if you're defending, but if you're attacking, 3 people should be sniping MAX

I don't mind having snipers around, its just most of them use the recon kit to its full potential.. You can see guys like Miles away from us you could at least spot them or lay down Spawn beacons near by the Mcoms.

rush is the worst game type in the game IMO, half the maps are designed so that you can see the defender's spawn from a mile away or very oblivious teammates and finally, bad map design Cough cough Grand Bazaar..!

Grand Bazaar is my favorite conquest map, the action in the huge ally way is epic. Free revive points for the Assault class :laugh:

damavand peak is by far the worst rush map as defender for the first 2 objectives... as is tehran higway for the second objective

I hate Damavand Peak. It's a sniperapooza. For rush, it absolutely sucks, especially on US Deployment. It's great on Conquest though. I love running through the tunnels with the M1911 Tactical. ****ers just go blind and turn into a shooting gallery. I also hate Tehran Highway; it's too big for console servers and takes you forever to get into any action OR you get sniped at the spawn point.

Operation Metro, Grand Bazaar, and Caspian Border are my favorite maps. Operation Firestorm isn't too bad either. Seine Crossing is kind of 50/50 with me. I'll have some decent matches there and some piss poor ones too.

By the way, SR, as soon as you left, our team started rolling over the other team that night. Something like 5 straight wins. :D

Seine Crossing and Grand Bazaar have become my favorite maps. I'm not a great vehicle person and I'm an iffy chopper pilot, but the game is still a blast to play. Got my coveted M60 last week....
airsoft_AK_M60_A.jpg

Man, **** this game. Input lag, and land vehicles are SERIOUSLY overpowered. If they're going to make them that strong, and Javelins/RPGs/SMAWs take so long to reload, they NEED to take away regenerative health from armored vehicles/MBTs.

It sucks that C4 is only for the Support Kit, I think it would but better off on the engineer class. Whats the point of giving us all these tools to take out Vehicles and not have C4 for the tanks on the ground.

Mw3 is better

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

Mw3 is better

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

Grow up, Shirayuki.