What move you hate most ?

for me soul steal is okay...cause i play as shang pretty mutch.
I think i dont like Mileenas leg kick with 1bar and also Smoke teleport with 1bar.if u running out of life...its pretty easy to finish you quickly with those moves.

I mostly play with an annoying char to fight, that's why xD Also the damage buff and the simple concept of getting ur soul stolen D:

I agree that Mileena's leg kick can be annoying. I also hate to get parryed by Liu Kang ^_^

Last edited:
i hated Raidens headbutt before...but when i realised its easy to stop it when you jump back and give 3hit combo.I dont care so mutch anymore.. it works with cyrax very well for me.i dont know about other chracters

From opponents:
Kano's Cannon Ball
Mileena's Teleport Kick and Air Sai Toss
Ermac's Teleport Punch
Scorpion's Hell Fire and Teleport Punch
Noob's Teleport Throw and a move where his shadow does a jump kick while I'm on top of him doing Kitana's booty attack.
Cyrax's Net and Air Grab
Sonya and Cyber Sub-Zero's Dive Kicks
Kung Lao's Tornado Spin and Dive Kick
Liu Kang's Counter
The Shokans' Teleport Attacks
Jax's air grabs.
Raiden's Torpedo and Teleport
Skarlet's Teleport Stab
(Basically all teleport attacks mislead my character's direction and make my character do their moves facing the wrong direction. It's very ANNOYING!)

Moves I hate to perform:
Sonya's Kiss
Some punching and kicking moves because they are way to short of range but I do them to get high amount of damage in a cmbo especially with an X-Ray. ;-)

Raiden's Superman and Scorpion's... uh... anything. MK9 has RUINED my Scorp appreciation thanks to online players who use him poorly.

Kabal's Spin
Subzero's Ice clone
Smoke's teleport
& Mileena's whole moveset. And Mileena herself.

Agree to the MAX!

3218642211_6a00d8341c556453ef01156e801ae3970c_500wi_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg